> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

iFile | [IPhone] [iPad] A file manager for devices with jailbreak-th

Rep: (548)
iFile
Version 2.2.0-1
Last update of the game in the header:23.03.2015

Attached Image

Short description:
File manager for devices with jailbreak

Description:
Jailbreak opens full access to the file system of the iPhone, and allows the user to do whatever the heart desires with any files. But this opportunity alone is not enough, because you need a handy tool for working with files. There are a large number of file managers to access iPhone content from a computer, but there are not so many programs that would run from the iPhone itself. And hardly any of them can be compared in functionality with iFile.

iFile - This is an actively developing project from Cydia. In the very first versions, it was not much different from all similar programs, but over time, the developer managed to stuff almost everything into the program that a user could think of and even something that did not come there right away. From this, the size of the program has grown significantly, although it had practically no effect on its speed and stability.

iFile as a file manager
As you might guess, this is the main purpose of the program. iFile can:
* copy and move any files and folders
* rename files and folders
* create shortcuts (aliases)
* create new folders and files
* change the attributes of files and folders (owner, group, permissions, date of change)
The most pleasant thing is that it is possible to work with several objects at once: when you click on the "Edit" button, circles to the left of each file and each folder show its selection (just like during mass processing of SMS, mail or photos).
Notice that when you switch to mass selection mode, the contents of the bottom panel of the iFile changes. The button with a plus is responsible for creating objects, the basket is for deleting, the rightmost button is for copying and moving. To change the properties are blue arrows to the right of each object.
This does not end the useful skills of iFile as a file manager. Buttons with a vise and with an envelope are designed for archiving and mailing. Yes, iFile really can archive any files in zip format. The built-in archiver is organized elementary: it will ask you only the name of the new archive.
The button with the envelope starts Mail, in which a new letter will be immediately created with the selected file as an attachment.
In addition, iFile has built-in search in the iPhone file system. The search string in any window will appear if you scroll upwards.
Walking through the folders of the iPhone, you will probably notice a couple of irreplaceable chips iFile. Firstly, in the program folder instead of the ugly alphanumeric identifiers, it immediately shows the name of the program itself. The situation with the iTunes music folder is the same: you will see not the encrypted file names, but the normal names of the songs.

iFile as a viewer
The second iFile is even more impressive. The program can open almost everything that you can throw on your iPhone. Here is a list of supported formats:
* text: txt, doc, docx, rtf, pdf
* scripts and configuration files: c, cfg, cnf, conf, cpp, css, h, j, java, js, list, log, m, nib, php, plist, script, sh, strings, xib, xml
* Spreadsheets: xls, xlsx, numbers
* presentations: ppt, pptx, key
* archives: zip, 7z, deb, rar, tar, gz, bz2, tgz
* web pages: htm, html
* audio: aac, aiff, aif, aifc, amr, alac, caf, m4a, m4r, mp2, mp3, mpga, pcm, snd, wav, wma
* video: mov, mp4, mpv, m4v, 3gp
* graphics: gif, jpeg, jpg, png, tiff, tif, bmp
When iFile is not sure about the type of file being opened, it will show the "open with" window, where the user can choose what to open with this type of file.

iFile as editor
Editing lends itself to txt files, configuration files, and even html web pages. To edit such files, you need to click the "Edit" button inside the viewer. By the way, the button with a magnifying glass is able to search for the desired fragment in the text. The result found is immediately highlighted.

iFile as web server
iFile would be an inferior file manager if it didn’t support uploading files from outside. For this is the function of the web server. To enable it, connect your iPhone and computer to the same wireless network and in iFile, click on the AirPort icon in the bottom panel. iFile will write what exactly you need to enter in the browser line on the computer to access the iPhone files. Above, magnificence is quite flexibly adjusted - click on the button with the gear and see for yourself.

WebDAV Connector
connect to Yandex.Disk
1. Open the registered iFile
2. Press the lower right button (two squares)
3. Choose "Secure webdav-server"
4. In the server address, specify without quotes andhttps: //"webdav.yandex.ru"
5. Do not touch the port (by default 443)
6. Shift the "Authorization" slider
7. We bring your login on Yandex (without @ yandex.ru) and password
8. Do not touch the path
9. Click "Connect"
10. If the connection is successful and you are at the root of your Yandex disk, you need to create a bookmark on it so that you do not reconnect every time. For this:
- On the iPad, click "sidebar" - "change" - "+" - In the title we write, for example, Yandex Disk, and below you should have the following:https: // your[email protected]: 443 / - click "create".
- On the iPhone, press the "bookmarks" button ("book", middle button below) - "+" and further as indicated above.

OrSo.

Video

Attention!In iOS8, the paths to files / program folders from the AppStore have changed!

The applications themselves:/ var / mobile / Containers / Bundle / Application /
Saved application files are on the way:/ var / mobile / Containers / Data / Application /

Download:
version 2.2.0
Archived versions

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 12.03.16, 13:57
Reason for editing: update version

Rep: (432)
SergNo,
And with safari, and with the disappearances of application labels, it is not fiction, but from personal experience.

Rep: (0)
Fierce warrior

As a result, the weather and calculator fly out

Rep: (128)
After repeatedly overpaying the device bought an IFILE.
Now I remember these nashards as a terrible dream =)

Rep: (1)
Do you have iOS 7?
I also want to buy ifile. I installed the trial version with BIGBOSS, but after installing other programs, the Icon Ifile disappears. Treat "AFC2ADD, Appsync, as well as two files from var / mobile / library / caches com.apple.LaunchServices-054.csstore and com.apple.mobile.Installation.plist" while I don't risk it, since Sergno writes that This leads to other issues.
What to do? The purchased version works normally?

Rep: (64)
Puzhaenko.kor, I also had, after purchasing the full version, the icon no longer disappeared. Previously, the trial version deleted.

Rep: (2350)
The icon disappeared when Mobile Subtreit and Apsink were not adapted under 7 OS.

In my case, everything was adapted, nevertheless, the icon disappeared anyway.

aquaus,
Put the trial and check now. I hope not to mention honesty;)
Here is aikliner that yes, all the time disappears ...

Hibernatorvindictam Honestly, there is no desire to carry out any experiences when everything works so much;), I did not understand about honesty.
Here with ICleaner Pro (if it is about it) there are no problems.

aquaus,
About honesty, it's about people who realized that they were mistaken anyway argue that everything works for them and their wife and friends as well: D

Rep: (69)
I have a triad version of IFILE. With departures of safaris and mail, the last time did not come across. The only thing that crashes is Puffin Web Browser.
Since I have iPad - I can't say anything about the weather and the calculator

Hibernatorvindictam
Something did not have incurred there, with what the wife and friends are here ... they jump on rudeness

aquaus,
It takes you from the topic somewhere.
I will return to the topic and do not translate the arrows to the OFTP:
You claim that the program has ceased to disappear after you bought it, but to check with the trial, refuse to assure that it was after the fixtures of subtreit and the apse.
That is, call it to buy. But here the question is not in trust in the Word, but in the absence of evidence that in the trial she will disappear.
I argue that it is not necessary to buy anything and after fixes, it is completely efficient after some functions. Currently, I have a trial on two devices and the icon disappeared on both the start of raw jail.
So we will check or all who will argue with you deliberate booms?

Rep: (0)
I have all the Icons ifile, vshare, ICleaner on 5s, I, I, I keep everything through Cydia, you need to reinstall all the time. Besides LocallapStore. Disappear when installing or removing programs and games. I tried everything that I propose nothing helped. I think this is incompatible with 5s.

Hibernatorvindictam
What categorical statements: rolleyes :, Relax ..nacked I did not call anything to buy. I spoke about the fact that there was actually at that moment, with the same Apppsync (honestly)
P.S. At your persistent request, I put the IFILE trial, the icon did not fly out ... If this is someone, I will prove something: thank_you:

Rep: (133)
I paid through PayPal Regulation on IFILE.
It stands on two oreresses with IU 7.04. At Ipade 3, the icon does not disappear (well, or until it disappears), on iPhone 5 - everything also disappeared after some time.
Moreover, tweaks still cost the same with the same rap (so far I don't spend many very much - before they are licked under 7).
Yesterday evening, on Iphona 5, AFC2ADD demolished (no files did not delete), demolished ifile. Re-installed ifile, after AFC2ADD (and it seems from another repo).
A little more played with the device, the disappearance of the icons is not yet noticed. Zhdems ...

Post has been editedsala2000 - 10.01.14, 09:53

Rep: (15)
I have for all the use of the program on iOS7 (trial version), there was never a disappearance of the icon!

Rep: (432)
iFile 2.0.1-1
In this version:
Bugfix Release (iOS 4.x and later)
* Fixes
- Fixed broken Open with ... in Attributes Editor.
- Corrected wrong iFile icon on iOS6 and below.
[NOTE] You need to be connected via WiFi or 3G while installing this for your license to be downloaded.
[NOTE 2] For security reasons you can not install iFile by using iFile.
If you want to manually install this copy it to your device and run this SSH command: dpkg -i /path/to/ifile.deb
Attached fileeu.heinelt.ifile_2.0.1-1_iphoneos-arm_fabius.deb(8.37 MB)

Version hacked!

Rep: (3072)
Fierce warrior
Well nifiga: happy:

Add a hat)

Post has been editedAlexey711 - 11.01.14, 01:07

Rep: (75)
Here, too, hacked lies :) hackyouriphone

Post has been editedDimkaDr - 11.01.14, 01:32

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.01.21, 05:44