iFile Version 2.2.0-1 Last update of the game in the header:23.03.2015 Short description:
File manager for devices with jailbreakDescription:
Jailbreak opens full access to the file system of the iPhone, and allows the user to do whatever the heart desires with any files. But this opportunity alone is not enough, because you need a handy tool for working with files. There are a large number of file managers to access iPhone content from a computer, but there are not so many programs that would run from the iPhone itself. And hardly any of them can be compared in functionality with iFile.iFile
- This is an actively developing project from Cydia. In the very first versions, it was not much different from all similar programs, but over time, the developer managed to stuff almost everything into the program that a user could think of and even something that did not come there right away. From this, the size of the program has grown significantly, although it had practically no effect on its speed and stability. iFile as a file manager
As you might guess, this is the main purpose of the program. iFile can:
* copy and move any files and folders
* rename files and folders
* create shortcuts (aliases)
* create new folders and files
* change the attributes of files and folders (owner, group, permissions, date of change)
The most pleasant thing is that it is possible to work with several objects at once: when you click on the "Edit" button, circles to the left of each file and each folder show its selection (just like during mass processing of SMS, mail or photos).
Notice that when you switch to mass selection mode, the contents of the bottom panel of the iFile changes. The button with a plus is responsible for creating objects, the basket is for deleting, the rightmost button is for copying and moving. To change the properties are blue arrows to the right of each object.
This does not end the useful skills of iFile as a file manager. Buttons with a vise and with an envelope are designed for archiving and mailing. Yes, iFile really can archive any files in zip format. The built-in archiver is organized elementary: it will ask you only the name of the new archive.
The button with the envelope starts Mail, in which a new letter will be immediately created with the selected file as an attachment.
In addition, iFile has built-in search in the iPhone file system. The search string in any window will appear if you scroll upwards.
Walking through the folders of the iPhone, you will probably notice a couple of irreplaceable chips iFile. Firstly, in the program folder instead of the ugly alphanumeric identifiers, it immediately shows the name of the program itself. The situation with the iTunes music folder is the same: you will see not the encrypted file names, but the normal names of the songs.iFile as a viewer
The second iFile is even more impressive. The program can open almost everything that you can throw on your iPhone. Here is a list of supported formats:
* text: txt, doc, docx, rtf, pdf
* scripts and configuration files: c, cfg, cnf, conf, cpp, css, h, j, java, js, list, log, m, nib, php, plist, script, sh, strings, xib, xml
* Spreadsheets: xls, xlsx, numbers
* presentations: ppt, pptx, key
* archives: zip, 7z, deb, rar, tar, gz, bz2, tgz
* web pages: htm, html
* audio: aac, aiff, aif, aifc, amr, alac, caf, m4a, m4r, mp2, mp3, mpga, pcm, snd, wav, wma
* video: mov, mp4, mpv, m4v, 3gp
* graphics: gif, jpeg, jpg, png, tiff, tif, bmp
When iFile is not sure about the type of file being opened, it will show the "open with" window, where the user can choose what to open with this type of file.iFile as editor
Editing lends itself to txt files, configuration files, and even html web pages. To edit such files, you need to click the "Edit" button inside the viewer. By the way, the button with a magnifying glass is able to search for the desired fragment in the text. The result found is immediately highlighted.iFile as web server
iFile would be an inferior file manager if it didnвЂ™t support uploading files from outside. For this is the function of the web server. To enable it, connect your iPhone and computer to the same wireless network and in iFile, click on the AirPort icon in the bottom panel. iFile will write what exactly you need to enter in the browser line on the computer to access the iPhone files. Above, magnificence is quite flexibly adjusted - click on the button with the gear and see for yourself.WebDAV Connector
Video Attention!In iOS8, the paths to files / program folders from the AppStore have changed!
connect to Yandex.Disk
1. Open the registered iFile
2. Press the lower right button (two squares)
3. Choose "Secure webdav-server"
4. In the server address, specify without quotes andhttps: //
5. Do not touch the port (by default 443)
6. Shift the "Authorization" slider
7. We bring your login on Yandex (without @ yandex.ru) and password
8. Do not touch the path
9. Click "Connect"
10. If the connection is successful and you are at the root of your Yandex disk, you need to create a bookmark on it so that you do not reconnect every time. For this:
- On the iPad, click "sidebar" - "change" - "+" - In the title we write, for example, Yandex Disk, and below you should have the following:https: // your[email protected]
: 443 / - click "create".
- On the iPhone, press the "bookmarks" button ("book", middle button below) - "+" and further as indicated above.
The applications themselves:/ var / mobile / Containers / Bundle / Application /
Saved application files are on the way:/ var / mobile / Containers / Data / Application / Download: version 2.2.0Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 12.03.16, 13:57
Reason for editing: update version