Modding your computer case | I did not see such a topic and decided to create ...

Rep: (57)
PC case modding

Attached Image

tax, let's begin! All questions concerning the modding computer ask here.
P.S. All materials are taken from the best site about computer tuning - www.modding.ru
A set of computer tuning sites
Construction Guide

Do you want to build a hull? need: straight arms, materials, money, want
Pros-if everything turns out very well, you can go to the neighbors and boast as it will be your only one in the world))
Cons-without direct hands anywhere, time is needed
Conclusion, this method is not suitable for everyone because of the need for direct hands and tools with materials, for that is the buzz that he did it himself

Buying a case, you will need: money, shops in the city
Pros, do not need to do anything, bought, set.
Minuses, we go to the neighbors, show the corps, and the neighbor tells you: “this is my friend’s friend! He’s already like 2 years old”
Conclusion-no buzz
Interesting articles

Post has been editedGloomy - 05.10.13, 11:12
Reason for editing: header

Rep: (113)
* Nyur,
This I tell you that this controller can be operated with remote control, although it may not work - here the Chinese have decided. But the connector for that would connect the IR sensor that is on the line on the front panel should go out.

Rep: (116)
The essence of these "cool" tuning gadgets to be milked with you as much as possible. There is a controller, there are cooler, buy one of the company. Bought another one? Ha! Here's a different pinout, burn !! The essence of modding is not on the Ponte steep parts cram and correctly and beautifully done. Zaguglit better on the address LEDs and controllers arduino / esp. Such beauty done, the main thing raszhevano and of the most difficult - to find a soldering iron! Although pogaryachilsya, the Chinese have all willing to sell)) Tip: Alex Hoover on YouTube. There are examples from other links and videos all make / connect. Even it is not necessary to delve blankly for instructions, though ..... Can addicted))))

Post has been editedGocM @ N - 25.01.20, 22:29

GocM @ N @ 25.01.20, 22:28*
Alex Hoover

I support.

Rep: (0)
the issue is not on the case, but for modding. as far as possible to replace the LED lights in the cooler?

Rep: (3)
* jerrozor
It is theoretically possible if it's going to cost, in any case, it all depends on the cooler design

* jerrozor
If you can get to the LEDs - so perhaps it depends on the availability of tools and hands.

Rep: (20)
Guys, I do not know whether it can be called modding, but I think it should show.

This housing (under spoiler) living with me for a long time. I was sent to a poor student, with some terribly outdated even at the time of filling. The components were changed and the body remained. Around the same time, it was decided to diversify its pasted scraps of pages from a psychologist Dale Carnegie books.

CAUTION, the photo is not for the faint hearted!
Attached Image

Attached Image

The content of over the years, too much has changed. Now this is quite a complex that draws the modern game and causes a dissonance between their appearance and performance.
BP- Chieftec ECOSeries GPE-700S (700W)
Motherboard - Dell OptiPlex 790 LGA1155 D28YY (savage custom which I took from the mini tower Dell)
Processor - Intel Core i7 2600
RAM - 8GB
SSD - SSD 120 Gb Kingston A400, 2.5 ", read 500, write 320, SATA III, TLC
3 Hardy, total 2 TB.
The video card - MSI RX580 4GB

Plus housing dofiga - excellent cooling due to the large space inside and the absence of side covers and capacity - easily fit a large graphics card and 4 hard drives.
Issue price $ 0.

Rep: (651)
If the face and the side to close so nothing

* Gadzilla,
Well, as you say, I really like the idea, but the absence of the side cover and the hole in the front panel of some kind of spoil.

Rep: (1)
Hello
I want to buy RGB overlay RAM, tell me who owns the information, opredelnie color whether it is possible to put on them, the board ASRock B450 Pro4
https://aliexpress.ru/...42a9-a8a2-99e39adc95a2

Post has been editedZama955 - 12.05.20, 03:53

Rep: (651)
The backlight is not regulated

Made upgrade AOC CQ27G2U / BK, ga-ab350m-ds3h-v2, Ryzen5-2600, XilenceM403, GigabyteGTX1080G1, KingstonHyperXFURY3200MGts 2 * 8GB, 250Samsung860EVO (axis), ZalmanTX700W in housing ZalmanS1
Attached Image

Glamor thrown face with a hot glass and the tiny slits fan, set three lattice (a product called nailed like profile) + trimming, painting, rather than upper-middle-middle set lower.
Threw a box of disks, the SSD molded anywhere, and the HDD (storage) at the bottom BP.Na another fan (cut). On the map on a solid metal plate teploraspredilitelnoy 2 passive radiators, well, instead of a lateral plastic set slightly tinted glass from the garbage (cut, drilled).
Attached Image

On the drain side put plastic Thermaltake 200mm, albeit in a corner on the case of global warming.
Attached Image

All "modding" hardly 1t.r.Vrode all the way through, but the hands are itching ... more
Attached Image
Attached Image

In general, the old tower can be replaced on a low-profile, more air to give m.platu but yu.most and so at 10 degrees colder card, and she RDR2-2K and so 75 does not hold, then it's about 2t.r. so that doubt.
Maybe someone has any thoughts on all of this "farm", it is interesting to hear.

In general, all these bulbs-ogonechki 10 years ago and it made an impression on the girls osnovnom.Ya buzz words, when this fool's sawZalman TNN-500A
Attached Image
The most interesting is that the model exists and even Avito sold, are relatively expensive, when you consider that at the start of the sales price tag was 3t.evro.
And people are trying to repeat it at home and itreally much
Ceychas interest in Corpus radiators growing unnecessarily. future top stones and, especially, the card most likely will eat, if not in sebya.Esli not completely passive, semi-passive blocks that are very promising, although, of course, amateur upgrade in this direction thing dorogaya.Vot another beautiful concept that though never brought to mind
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (78)
* usat70,
Not impressed. In the market there are more interesting solutions. Design course also be taken into account. And the body has to carry some kind of aesthetics and functionality. And you forgive the radiator on the table.

* misha1981, if you're talking about my upgrade, then this topic "modding", rather than "buy designer solutions" Modding is a mostly no embellishment and functional change, in my case, drain the model is clearly not enough to change the photo 2.

* usat70,
Well, you say, kolhoznenko. But with the face of the right decision. I do not understand what you have pictured the final version.
1. Three of the cooler on the front panel and put it at the top of the hanging is not needed there.
2. On the back wall to add a cooler. The main thing to remove the hot air and cold from where he will take to find.

* ilyousha,
The main thing to remove the hot air and cold from where he will take to find.

The circulation of air, the air must take place in the body as the need farmer as far as possible by participating in the cooling of the assembly elements, and not be taken where he pleases.
Furthermore there flow rate (in this case, in the case) and it is therefore used for cooling fans, hotya.strogo speaking, they are air cooled.
The best option, in my view, it is from the bottom up or from the bottom to the right - up the left, on the 2x120 group blowing blowing out 2h140. In my midi-package 1080 hot not realized.
I have, and so the valve 3 on the front, just moved to the top card, and I would put the average, a little sense of it, but the noise level does not change, and energy consumption do not care.
Okanchatelno option arrow, valves are everywhere where the arrows and blow-out stands after cooler, plastic panel with 200mm Thermaltake stands under the table to cut a continuous sidewall of a conventional tinted glass.

Good day. On my motherboard there is a 5 volt socket, I need to connect it to devices 9 (5 hull coolers, 1 processor, video card holder, LED ribbon (Length - 1.5 meters), built-in tape on the body). Is it possible to do it through the splitter and is it safe? Is there a better solution?

Rep: (3220)
* DanchikRu,
No, it's a lot for one connector

* WSonic , Then as 5 volt connectors necessary for connecting such a large number of devices?

Post has been editedDanchikRu - 08.08.20, 13:50
Reason for editing: Error

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 15:02