> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Open Overclocker | Specifies the minimum and maximum frequency of the processor

Rep: (1328)
Open overclocker
Version: 1.6.0

Last update of the program in the header:09.05.2009

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Description:
Utility specifying the minimum and maximum frequency of the processor is set to autostart. To use the programare neededroot rights .
Important! Use the application at your own risk. The developer and the administration of the forum shall not be liable for the consequences of using this program.

Homepage: http://csc.calpoly.edu/~mwazny

Download : Attached fileOpenOverclocker_v1.6.0.apk (22.13 Kb)
The program is also available on the Android Market.

Post has been editedgar_alex - 29.05.20, 18:58
Reason for editing: date (year)

Rep: (0)
such as syktno to install it after such warnings!

Rep: (15)
Overklok no custom kernels something possible? And if it works with standard values, so it is able to setcpu.

It dynamically changes the frequency depending on the load, or at all?
I remember in my time in WindowsMobile dinamichekaya frequency of battery life 2 times podzhlevala. What for to have a 1 GHz in sleep mode?

Rep: (1380)
Phoenix_s @ 18.5.10, 15:39*
What for to have a 1 GHz in sleep mode?

No one and does not have built-in processor block automatic frequency control, and it works both WM and the android, the main thing that the driver was.

I want to see which processors / chipsets are supported by the program.

Rep: (27)
couple I ochkuyu.

Rep: (5)
ochkovat is only in the case if you try to increase the voltage of the processor. Incidentally, the CPU temperature increase of 1 degree from the norm reduces his life for 10 years ..... since he was originally at times live longer each of us: rolleyes:

but in general, 20-30 percent of the processor can safely overclock (as the manufacturer deliberately underestimates the possibility of the processor in order to ensure maximum security), but, of course, if the CPU is not overclocked by the manufacturer for the economy benefits. =)

Post has been editedtakeme117 - 21.08.10, 01:21

At Huawei u8230 not disperse

on the i5700 who clocked? the result is?

ochkuyut all, and I identity). Probably schA try ..

Rep: (52)
i-4 Well?

Rep: (549)
Now everything is exactly ochkuyut Now)))
"Mushrooms good? Right now, try and then tell" and the silence ...

Rep: (2345)
Bell071, : rofl:: rofl:: rofl:

Rep: (4)
Hmm, and that's something I do not ochkuyu) schA try to X10, but it seems to me that nothing will come of no custom proshvy ...

Post has been editedTraser03 - 17.10.10, 20:55

Rep: (4)
Along the way, it does not disperse as podglyuchivaet asphalt 5 and podglyuchivaet) and programs are not recorded change in frequency

Rep: (1)
I tried to tattuhe 1.6 of. does not work.
want overlock - burn axis [rom] hcdr.rom (donut 1.7) with the patch.
there setcpu works with a bang, and the unit is stable overlock holds, but not overdo =)
all at your own risk!
if anything, it's referring to the firmware Tattoo:
http://forum.androidfan.ru/index.php?showtopic=3712

I do not advise to try at the office. firmware) all still earned after the removal of the program)))) true negative.
in place of 275 MHz was 480-528 =))) everything was decided and reinstalling Never nail parameters 480-710.
if still as the impact - I accomplish your goal!

Post has been editedBoffKAS - 01.11.10, 22:43

Probyval not working (Firmware off

Rep: (236)
mini pro will testit: yes2:

Rep: (7)
on lg gt540 on official firmware 2.1 nekokogo result. It's a pity... :'-(

A Th. Maximus just 384?

Rep: (29)
dfb84 @ 04.12.2010, 16:08*
Probyval not working (Firmware off