Rework Station | Creating a P / S in the kitchen ....

Rep: (7)
To date, there are many different F / S with temperature control, with soldering irons and replacing the tip, with a hair dryer of different power. And the last (as practice shows, the worst): this is an infra-red soldering station ............

I am concerned about the creation of such a station at home .......

From the beginning, I wanted to take an infrared lamp from a home heater. Limit the reflector to it and focus the light with a 150mm diameter lens. Then I wanted to take an outdoor lighting lamp with a power of 5 kV and focus its light. This lamp size is small, only 10 centimeters. And the emitted temperature of the light wave is so strong that it burns a hand at a distance of 50 cm (It was not possible to hold the hand for more than ten seconds.). But energy consumption speaks for itself ...............

There is an idea ...... To use a laser from a DVD drive, or rather from a DVD-RW, CD-RW , And more precisely: to use several lasers with a power of 300 mV directed at one point.

If the idea is not a failure (And it is definitely not a failure!), You can put together a soldered iron with a very low energy consumption.
Since one laser with a power of 240 mV consumes about 400 mA, 3.5 V. Or make a soldering iron on batteries of very small size ..........

Here are the video instructions and manual:

Attached files

Attached filevideo_clip.avi(5.48 MB)
Attached fileNew_007_Laser_Weapon ___ Revealed.avi(8.73 MB)
Attached file_________ DVD_RW.doc(4 MB)

Post has been editedGREETZKO - 02.05.09, 15:49

Have you any suggestions on this matter .........?

P.S. Creative little ideas are welcomed and encouraged +1)))))))))

Rep: (186)
A Th nice:) Also would like to collect takoe..pravda mneb powerful it would be necessary for soldering metal (beam 1 mm or less) Collect a single beam of multiple beams can be by a concave mirror, but where to find it ... nepomnyu can remember when say (kraynyak paste falgu concave surface on polusvericheskuyu :))) then this beam through a collection lens to reduce the required diameter needed will love lucha.Korpus of durable material (PCB, aluminum) may be further Asbokarton, asbestos cloth and eyes must obtyanut.Da will protect (solntsezschitnymi glasses hotjaby with a mirror surface) from the water can be protected by the sealant for building aquarium and t.p.Malenkie lens can be taken from the old optical sight.

Post has been editedTaifunfly - 02.05.09, 16:11

Here's a pancake I threw out my old cd-rw: (Only the old CD drive and the new DVD-RW remained.

Post has been editedTaifunfly - 02.05.09, 16:13

Taifunfly @ 2.5.09, 17:12*
Here's a pancake I threw my old cd-rwsad.gif Only the old CD drive and the new DVD-RW remained.

The same problem, now I'm waiting for the new DVD-RW to burn :)

P.S. Thanks for the idea with optics! +1, Definitely useful ..........

Post has been editedGREETZKO - 02.05.09, 16:25

GREETZKO @ 2.5.09, 18:22*
The same problem, now waiting for the new DVD-RW to burn

B \ U can buy :) I read the forum there discussion about the same laser page 32. But so no one could make something more powerful :)
Ideas there podcherpnul:
The laser from bluray is several times superior to dvdishnik, but expensive.
The laser from the mouse is also not suitable.
The mirror can be searched from the flash in old soap cases, and the turner will make one.

Rep: (13)
that's about lasers
http://www.anode.ru/news/hard/detail.php?ID=3157

Taifunfly @ 2.5.09, 19:42*
forum there is a discussion about the same laser page 32

again found there shemki some theremay be useful;)

Post has been editedTaifunfly - 02.05.09, 22:17

Rep: (5)
Take into account that when experimenting with lasers, it is easy to get to buy new eyes (well, very expensive).
Even with the reflected hit of the ray-retina, burn.
Read morehttp://lasers.org.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=154

Post has been editedOld_odessit - 02.05.09, 23:31

Old_Odessit @ 3.5.09, 7:30*
Even with the reflected hit of the ray-retina, burn.

For this, you probably need safety glasses.
And for that matter, I saw a laser that could burn my eyes. range of 5 km, direct beam (continuous) and costs 2000 rubles .. Maybe with something like that?

Rep: (180)
GREETZKO @ 2.5.09, 16:25*
If the idea is not a failure

The idea is a failure. Are you going to burn holes in the body of the chip or solder the findings? So think for how much energy you need to melt a decent-sized piece of solder and not locally but simultaneously throughout the volume. And the holes are unlikely to burn through.

Post has been editedGudVladSPB - 04.05.09, 01:02

Rep: (20)
People, I have a question off topic small. There is a p / s - she has a soldering iron covered. really at home in the case and sting the old to collect a new one? what is required for this

Rep: (14)
GROOZZZ @ 4.5.09, 7:33*
There is a p / s - she has a soldering iron.

And I did not try to disassemble the dead one and see what can be changed in it?

Thermal insulation was burnt there, 2 pins (I don’t know what they are called), the spring in the sting has also burned to dust.

Posted 05/05/2009 08:52 AM:

I would like to see a similar device of a soldering iron in general, and a description of the elements (as they are called and where you can rent / buy)

GudVladSPB @ 4.5.09, 0:39*
Are you going to burn holes in the microcircuit case or solder the leads?

Of course burn holes))))))))))))))))

Several diodes + optics = pi..that laser, the spot of which can be focused as you want ............

P.S. The head should be used for its intended purpose ........... :)

About the main topic. My process started when I tried to remove the laser from the drive ... Everything was sealed tightly ((((The NEC CD-RW drive ... In general, to be honest, it’s wildly not clear how they put it there at all ... the board , and the size of the laser does not go with the other - not on the other side (((

As far as I understand by reading all possible forums to maximize the efficiency of the beam, it is necessary to minimize its diametr.Chem smaller the diameter of the beam, the moschnee.Lyudi offered focus rays from the laser via a truncated cone of polished metal vnutri.Pravda after that optics make ray is not desirable to power opyatzhe teryaetsya..Regulirovat diameter / capacity can be closer / distancing from the collecting lens lucha.Konstruktsiya-view of two metallic tubes "in each other" at one end of the first tube to establish a converging lens on the other nonza 2- th tube to position the laser and make a greater tube diameter internal thread or to adjust the distance between them simply by pinching the inner tube using a "lamb."

Taifunfly @ 5.5.09, 22:39*
As far as I understand, reading all possible forums, in order to maximize the efficiency of the beam, it is necessary to minimize its diameter

You will get the maximumpower density - power per unit area. Those. available tremendous power per square micron but you need to melt cubic millimeter - here and divide this power by many, many (very many) orders. Sorry, but the idea is from the field of "fans in a vacuum"

Then it will be spot welding, even better. I worked with an industrial laser and spot welding, my eyes are protected by either a microscope or a special screen. Spot welding by magnitude with a flashlight — this will be very good.

Taifunfly @ 6.5.09, 0:13*
Then it will be spot welding — better even

Spot welding where the point size is micron? No, well, it's nice to dream, but you should not forget about reality. : rolleyes:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/08/20 10:11