> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

aTrackDog | Check for new versions of programs installed on the device

Rep: (1328)
aTrackDog
version: 3.19

Last update of the program in the header:28.05.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Utility to check for new versions of programs installed on the device. For verification, it uses its own data server. It also helps to update programs to current versions or remove them. This is perhaps one of the best software managers.

Homepage: http://atrackdog.a0soft.com/intro.php
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...ackdog-zmn.aspx
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.a0soft.gphone.aTrackDog/
Android Market: market: // search /? q = pname: com.a0soft.gphone.aTrackDog
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.a...phone.aTrackDog

Download :
Version 3.19: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/984354/aTrackDog_v3_19_20110527.apk
old versions

The version of aTrackDog (SD) is here:aTrackDog (SD)

Post has been editedCyberbabay - 28.05.11, 00:15
Reason for editing: added new version

Updated.

Version 2.51 in the header

Rep: (9)
Tomorrow 09/15/09 a new version 2.53 with Russian language support will be released;)

Rep: (9)
version 2.54 with Russian support as promised.Attached fileaTrackDog_v2_54_20090915.apk(143.95 KB)

Attached files

Attached fileaTrackDog_v2_54_20090915.apk(143.95 KB)

Rep: (1095)
Update to version 2.55
Download:Attached filecom.a0soft.gphone.aTrackDog.apk(152.9 KB)

Rep: (0)
It says that you can update the program, but I don’t understand how to do it, that there is a fresh version that shows, but how to update ???? If you can help please.

Post has been edited55544 - 26.09.09, 15:02

Rep: (134)
A long tap on the program, update through the market. But if, of course, this market is.

By the way, he sometimes gets me strange - he writes that there is an update for the program, although there is none. I looked at both the market and the developers website, there is not the version that the track dog offers. Where does he get the data from?

Rep: (62)
Syssaa @ 09/26/09, 10:08 PM*
Where does he get the data from?
you will laugh - from users)
when you check for an update, you upload a list of all versioned programs to the server. Thus, the base of programs is replenished.
so if the developer has this program, then the numbers of earlier versions of programs that have not yet been released will be displayed there

Rep: (3)
In my opinion a useless program. The market itself monitors updates and offers to install them. The fact that something out there somewhere in the market was updated, and even according to data from users - well, nafig, you’ll be wary of looking for it, and it's not a fact that you will find it.

Rep: (1095)
Crazer2005,
This program looks not only what is on the market, but for example on development sites

Rep: (448)
she does not look "on development sites"
the program sends versions that its users use. And if suddenly what developer uses it? and he still has an unavailable version of the application for anyone, aTrackDog learns about this version.

Also useful for tracking applications that are not installed through the market. e.g. AppManager.

Rep: (1319)
she does not look "on development sites"

If the developer specified the link, then aTrackdog displays the menu item "Install from the developer's site"

it just opens the link that the developer submitted. it could be anything. blog, LiveJournal, developer homepage, download page with the latest 5 versions, googlecode project, etc.
Now imagine that the application needs to somehow find the very apk, determine its version (by name, or from the guts), etc. it is not real.

Rep: (20)
Ummm, something I did not understand, can it update all applications at once?

In general, a rather muddy software, it would not hurt to work on usability. And there’s such a bug - for example, Google Maps installed from the market version 3.3.1, she writes that there is a new version 4.0.0, but she does not find new versions when trying to update the market.

Post has been editedkrad213 - 10.01.10, 10:44

Rep: (250)
krad213, since developers have a more recent version, although it is not publicly available

Rep: (1319)
Parizene @ 10.1.10, 12:15*
krad213, since developers have a more recent version, although it is not publicly available

Not certainly in that way. The comparison algorithm for aTrackDog is the simplest. The latest version is entered in the database.

Take Wirelless Tether for Root Users, for example.

I have version 1.60-pre3 on Magic'e
On the site of developers Tether for magicians the latest version 1.70-pre1
aTrackDog shows that the newest version - 1.80-pre2 (N-One) - as the name implies, it is for Nexus One

So with Google Maps. Yes, there is version 4.00, but it is for other phones (for another version of Android).

Post has been editedcocobot - 10.01.10, 22:17

Rep: (250)
cocobot not quite so, not necessarily for another model ... let's say I’m a developer, I released version 0.3 and installed it on my phone, and on the market another 0.2, that is, no one can stand 0.3 yet, I start atrack dog, the program scans the installed by and sees that I have version 0.3, adds the info to the server. and then when you scan, it will appear that a new version has appeared

In fact, there is a place to be both.
=)

It would be logical to tighten the ability to filter the result according to the OS version (screen resolution, etc. - what the market itself does, for example)

The program sends data about the current system. I don’t see the difficulty of adding an additional condition when forming a request.

Rep: (541)
Updating a program to search for software updates (:

Attached filecom.a0soft.gphone.aTrackDog.apk(203 KB)

Rep: (18)
And after, the next update ...

Attached files

Attached filecom.a0soft.gphone.aTrackDog.apk(211.76 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 9:35