PC problems | Here we write about problems with your computer.
Poll
Did you solve the problem with the BB after a visit to this topic?
Yes [ 100 ] ** [54,64%]
Not [ 83 ] ** [45,36%]
Total votes: 183

Rep: (1161)
Solving problems with the "iron" PC

Attached Image

Attention!

To help you, follow these guidelines:
  1. Describe in detail the fault
  2. What started the problem (replacement of components, drops in the network, etc.)
  3. What they did on their own to solve the problem
  4. Fully and fully describe the configuration of the computer (see spoiler below):
    What to report:
    • Motherboard model, revision, BIOS version
    • Model power supply or photo stickers from him, his age
    • Processor model
    • The model of RAM, if there are several strips - the model of each
    • Video card model, or link to it
    • Hard drive model \ s SSD
    • Presence / absence of overclocking of components
    • Operating system version

It is also useful to specify:
    • Hard disk SMART status (how to make)
    • Component temperatures under load
    • If the computer beeps, tell exactly which ones

The program to collect information about the system and "iron"
    How to gather information
    Power Supply Information still need to get the method of parsing the PC. Programs do not know how to determine the model of the power supply.

5. If a BSOD (Blue Screen), you must put the memory dump, or a log of his analysis
    That is, where to get and what to do with it:
    • The file with the extension * .DMP, lies in the folderC: \ Windows \ Minidump
    • If there are many files in a folder, then put some of the most recent
    • If there is no file, then check whether dumping is enabled in the system.
      1. Open the folder "This computer" or "My computer"and in the context menu select"Properties". A window will open."System"
      2. On the left side of the window "System" click on the link "Additional system parameters".
      3. In the window "System properties"tab"Additionally" in section "Boot and Restore"click on"Options".
      4. In the window "Boot and Restore"in block"Write debug information"select from the dropdown list"Small memory dump". (Step by step in pictures)
    • If the system does not boot, use any Live CD \ USB system, for exampleUbuntu, in order to pull the file out of the desired folder.

Analysis of conveniently and accurately carry out the programMiniDumper. When you run it automatically checks the dump in the appropriate folder. For the analysis of another dump - simply drag and drop it on the program's executable file. The result is given immediately, patient awaiting results of analysis.

PS: If the computer starts up and works stably with the Live CD \ USB system - this most often means that the problem is software, not hardware (with hardware)

6. If the problem began after the assembly, disassembly or cleaning the computer, make high-quality photos innards PC from different angles and from the back panel connectors. This is necessary in order to detect errors in the assembly and connections, and suggest how to fix them
  7. If the problem is solved, thank the assistant, vote in the header.

The primary analysis of the reasons for the non-inclusion of freshly PC
1. You have assembled a new PC, turned it on, but it does not show signs of life
  • Check whether the power supply is on
  • Check if the power is connected to the board (24 pin), processor (4 or 8 pin), video card (6 pin, 8 pin or a combination of them)
  • Check if the power button is connected to the motherboard, as well as its serviceability. Disable it and try to turn on the computer by closing the corresponding pins on the board with a screwdriver

2. You have assembled a new PC, turn it on, it turns on but shows nothing but a black screen, or, it turns on and off cyclically, the fans are twitching
  • Verify overall assembly accuracy and assembly compatibility
  • If the cabinet does not imply stamped seats under the motherboard (such), Then do not forget to check whether the screw under the motherboard racks on which it is screwed, there are no extra -like these ones
  • Check the correct connection of the monitor (in the presence of a discrete video card, the monitor should connect to it, and not to the motherboard).An important point regarding the monitor
  • Check if the power supply cable of the processor is not confused with the video card's wire, since they are very similar in appearance.Connectors on the power supply
  • Check if the memory is firmly inserted.
  • Listen to what the bios speaker beeps. If nothing beeps, check without memory (a working motherboard with a working processor should be squeezed when properly connected to the power supply. Accordingly, the bios speaker must be connected to the board in accordance with the manual)

3. If everything at first glance is correct
  • You need to completely disassemble the PC and assemble it without a case on the table — to eliminate the short circuit to the case
  • Check for mechanical damage, especially near the mounting holes on the boards, near the connectors, memory slots. If the PC is assembled from the CU components - check the motherboard and power supply for the presence ofswollen capacitors
  • Check in the minimum configuration (only the processor, one memory bar and a video card, if there is no embedded video)
  • If the Intel processor - remove the processor and carefully inspect the processor socket on the board - whether there is a damaged leg (bent or broken)
  • If the AMD processor - check whether there are no broken or bent legs on the processor itself
  • Make sure the purchased hardware is compatible: see which BIOS version your board supports the installed processor, is the memory compatible, is the power supply healthy, is there enough power, is it good quality

If none of the above steps helped, you can continue the discussion in the topic by running other requirements
Topics on the choice of components

Post has been editedWSonic - 29.07.20, 23:14

Rep: (1318)
kus-ukus__,
Try to install the seventh IE and see ... It seems to me that version 8 is still that ...

Rep: (98)
Thank you all for responding: blush:

dr @ go_n,
sever7454,
and what in what sequence to put? and one more question: and then there will be no problems with Norton to the ambassador of your programs?

alex_s15,
I will "torment" the computer on Sunday ..... but about Norton - which was originally on the beech, it left :( (there was no one to advise) in August I will replace it with something else.

salex
until March I used IE 7 (there were no problems at all) .... but now how do I get back and on to?

Rep: (610)
and one more question: and then there will be no problems with Norton to the ambassador of your programs?

Dr. Web is not necessary to put :) This is the beauty! Just download and run! At the expense of problems with Norton ... I do not know, in theory it should not be.
until March I used IE 7 (there were no problems at all) .... but now how do I get back and on to?

If everything worked and worked, then probably it’s worthwhile to return back for now.
In theory, in Programs and Features, in the "Installed Updates" section, you can select "Delete." This is for Vista, if that :)

Rep: (121)
kus-ukus__,
kus-ukus__ @ 23.5.09, 1:21*
and what in what sequence to put?

AVZ also does not need to be installed. She periodically (once a week) check the system. Just put the folder from the archive where convenient and run the scanner from the folder. At the bottom right there is a database update button. And put daws what to check and treatment methods. I Kaspersky does not swear at her.

Post has been editedsever7454 - 23.05.09, 06:31

Rep: (1157)
kus-ukus__,
At mail.ru my tip helped people, see my post above, and about trojans and antiviruses - complete nonsense: beee:
Listen or fast until the second coming ...

Rep: (610)
PITONGAD @ 25.5.09, 0:42*
Listen or fast until the second coming ...

kus-ukus__ I’ll clarify the post a little PITONGAD About Security Center:
First of all, look at the Security Center - Internet Options :)

Post has been editeddr @ go_n - 25.05.09, 23:16

Rep: (114)
Dear! Be kind ...

1) Is it possible to transfer sound via an HDMI cable from a computer to a TV set by connecting SPDIF to vidyaha?

2) Which Windows is better (in every sense of the word) 32 or 64 bits?

3) Can I flash bios from a flash drive?

Post has been editedArdent - 25.05.09, 10:50

Rep: (546)
Ardent @ 25.5.09, 11:48*
2) Which Windows is better (in every sense of the word) 32 or 64 bits?

64 bits, but not everything goes on it
32 is more popular, but it will not determine RAM larger than 3GB, i.e. If the RAM is 4 GB or more: D, then you need to put 64, because 32 will only detect 3gb

IManiaC,
And how to determine whether the iron will pull64 bit version?

Ardent @ 25.5.09, 12:10*
And how to determine whether the iron will pull the 64-bit version?

Yes, any iron will pull, unless of course you want to put it on the phone :)

Post has been editedImaniac - 25.05.09, 11:37

IManiaC @ 25.5.09, 12:25*
yes any iron will pull

something tells me that this is not entirely true ... As I understand it, the percent should keep64 bits ... and how to determine whether it holds?
IManiaC @ 25.5.09, 12:25*
if you certainly do not want to put the phone
<_<

Post has been editedArdent - 25.05.09, 11:33

Ardent,
but what iron do you have?

Rep: (111)
Ardent,
The latest (released two years ago) processors all support 64 bits. More details can be found on the manufacturer's website. Well, Athlone x64 speaks for itself: rolleyes:

Rep: (688)
Is it possible to flash BIOS from a flash drive?

Ardent, There is a special utility on your mother's Asus E2 setup, like I always sewed the BIOS like this (learn conveniently): blush:

Ardent, There is still a look: P) Ixbt

Post has been editedYasha! - 25.05.09, 12:25

Rep: (58)
I have this question: blush ::
A friend bought a laptop (not weak moshchny))) But the trouble is, the laptop’s battery doesn’t want to be charged. Ie the laptop sees it but it does not charge from the network (((What could be the problem, can anyone come across ??? Help please ...
YES Vista Home Premium ...

SanSKRIT, And did a friend check when charging a laptop is charging or not? : blush: B)
Maybe the problem is in the plugs of the charger or laptop ..
If the beech has recently been purchased, then let it carry it to the Service Center .. IMHO} -)

Rep: (58)
Yes, a friend is generally a lamer ((The laptop works when the charging is plugged in (which means that it has nothing to do with charging)) I thought you could make a thread, I just don’t really want to go with him to ss: blush :, one will not go, well, because the lamer. there they’ll ride around the ears and he will leave with a feeling of a solved problem ... and then again to me ((

I think I have to go with him (((

Post has been editedSanskrit - 25.05.09, 16:11

Rep: (57)
I have mnu here the problem is this:
I’ve been sitting at a computer without sound for a week, the built-in chip on Matarinka Real Realtek AC97 (as it seems to me like that) just simply doesn’t determine the sound that it just didn’t, and I reinstalled the driver and tried to install it from the Realtek HD driver. I found in the BIOS section where you can choose whether you want AC97 or HD: sveta: something I don’t understand))) I used to come across this, but everything went after reinstalling the drivers, but now I don’t want to. I hope for your help
P.S. going to install Windows 7 (Seven) soon, how does it behave in Realtek?

ProSamara, Hi .. what mother do you have?
For example, Asus P5Ql also has such a parameter in the BIOS, the choice of AC 97 or HDA was played with it all the same .. The sound of how it worked and works.
Threat .. put the seven .. all the drivers I myself are searched and cut automatically by the Internet.
As an option, try putting w7: blush:

tell whist at you or hp?

Post has been editedYasha! - 27.05.09, 13:31

Rep: (57)
Yasha !,
I have Khryusha, mother -_http://www.overclockers.ru/lab/24931.shtmlASUS P5N-E Sli, everything is written in detail there.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/08/20, 16:14