Install Windows Vista / Server 2008/7/8/10 | Installation, problem solving, etc.

Rep: (338)

Attached Image

useful links

Compare versions of Windows - What is the best Windows in your opinion?
To discuss specific versions of Windows, the following apply tospecialized topics!
The curator of the topic isRamsteiner. For questions about filling caps, please contactQMS

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 23.07.20, 20:43

Rep: (171)
Prompt pozhaluysta.Vot my netbook is, it the hard disk is divided into 4 sections (one section-rekaveri one under xp and two from ubuntu) .tak here, I want to set as the main vin7 and carry (unite) all sections, except rekaveri.Tak here, I need to create a bootable USB flash drive, zabekapit xp, combine the sections with ubuntu and xp ustonovil vin7 with the stick?
And how can the program with xp to 7 transfer (settings, etc.)?

Rep: (111)
Serge2101 @ 22.3.10, 19:12*
merge partitions ubuntu with xp

nepoluchilos combine different file systems. And why so complicated. Grohnesh ubuntu and put in his place a 7-ku.here2 installation has already been discussed axes from melkosofta

Rep: (171)
alex_s15 @ 22.3.10, 20:42*
Grohnesh ubuntu and put in his place a 7-ku

under my Ubuntu 10 gigs all lish.Da and two OSes at 100 gigs on the netbook will be fat and nenado.Tak can formatnut section in the ubuntu ntfs and unite? Another problem with the union, I will have only one attempt to turn off the computer (boot loader from ubuntu is worth)

Rep: (111)
The loader does not grohnetsya with most OSes? Excellent doing tricks with screws akronis. usually present on the rescuer and showers RD. And if Liv loader cd butneshsya no role to play.

Rep: (1993)
Articles from the latest Chip:Installing a "stick"andWindows 7 on older netbooks
Attached filewin_s_fl.pdf(433.78 KB)

Rep: (16)
I realized one thing: ultra prog iso xp not deliver, but 7ka placed perfectly, I just do not understand the meaning of this prog (Ultra ISO) that it specifically does? I understand you can just image raspokavat and throw on flehi: close_tema:

Rep: (611)
MCS @ 10.5.10, 11:49*
you can just image raspokavat and throw on flehi

You can, but this boot flehi (or a drive) will not

Rep: (6)
Hello. Brains boil) need help
I bought today this unit.
In the store it is unfortunately played, I decided to reinstall Windows.
External SD_DVD I do not have online MS found here such facts
http://windows.microsoft.com/ru-RU/windows...-7-on-a-netbook
Formatnul flash drive ...
BUT .. Commando
Enter and use the following command, where F - the letter of your USB flash drive, to add the boot code of Windows 7 on a USB flash drive.

bootsect / nt60 F:

Do not go talking

not phenomena vnutrinney il external command, operable programs you or batch file.

What to do, please help ...

Thank you in advance !

Attached images
Attached Image

Berth Schneider @ 10.5.10, 20:21*
bootsect / nt60 F:

BetweenF and : not unusual and should be a space: F: . And in your post (post?) - is.The easiest way is not nakosyachit - copies of the articles and inserted into a shell window (which cmd ).
Oops ... the image below - all right ...

Yeah. You the Boot folder on drive E no utilitybootsect.exe (Explorer window in the lower right corner of the screenshot).

Post has been editedpasha_550 - 10.05.10, 20:48
Reason for editing: oops

Rep: (8)
Berth Schneider, and if we use the UltraISO?

Another manual (taken from ruboarda):
How to install Windows c USB-devaysa
Attached fileinstall_windows.pdf(524.14 KB)

Even (or all? :)) 3 (!) Options for installing from a USB drive. With the pictures ... For the little ones ... :) В©
http://msiw.ru/forum/18-932-1

M
Picked up the hat

Post has been editedDr @ ko_n - 27.05.10, 10:36

Rep: (3)
how to set up - it is clear to the disgrace. but that's just a matter of:
and it is possible to organize a software installation (the one on the flash drive) in the same manner as in ZverDVD? Well that is created pak needed programs, and after the installation of Windows, they are installed automatically

skottt
Can.Unattended Installation Windows.

Post has been editedpasha_550 - 27.05.10, 12:19

Another embodiment (windows / linux / bsd):
http://myhpmini.ru/articles/preparation-us...for-os-install/

Rep: (0)
Hello!
There is a netbook Samsung N130.Stoit "native" the Windows XP, I want to put seven.
Tried different sposoby.Snachala use special bend to install Windows from a flash card - WinSetupFromUSB and Windows7-USB-DVD-Tool ...
Then I create an ISO through Ultra ISO ... But the result net.No the result is:
When downloading is included Windows Boot Manager, which writes the following:
Windows failed to start.A recent hardware or software change might be the cause ... (Then, as I understood it offers instal.disk paste etc.) More ..
If you do not have disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.
File: \ windows \ system32 \ boot \ winload.exe
Info: Attemping to load a 64-bit application, however this CPU is not compatible with 64-bit mode.
In what may be a catch? This version of seven already put on several PCs, tills flawlessly.

Rep: (632)
rolandion @ 11.10.2010, 16:12*
Info: Attemping to load a 64-bit application, however this CPU is not compatible with 64-bit mode.
In what may be a catch? This version of seven already put on several PCs, tills flawlessly.

And on this netbook will not rise. Put the 32-bit version.

Post has been editedDr @ ko_n - 15.10.10, 21:34
Reason for editing: + from rolandion

Novicorp WinToFlash
Novicorp WinToFlash - Utility that is designed to quickly transfer Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008/7 installer with CD / DVDs to flash media, after which the user can easily install the operating system from the created loading flash drive. NOVICORP WINTOFLASH also allows you to transfer to the re-wednesday flash card, Live CD / DVD, create bootable flash drives with MS-DOS and drives with Windows XP / 2003 Recovery Console. There is an opportunity to fully clear the flash media or perform low-level formatting.

WinSetupFromUSB
WinSetupFromUSB -. Free and easy to use utility that is designed to quickly create a multiboot flash drive with the ability to install Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, BartPE (WinBulder / UBCD4Win / WinFLPC), etc., are also on the generated media can be located Gparted and SisLinux, built QEMU virtual machine and much more.

Post has been editedpasha_550 - 11.09.11, 14:11
Reason for editing: else

turnkey solutionshttp://nnm-club.ru/forum/portal.php?q=USB+MultiBoot

Dr @ ko_n @ 10.05.2010, 11:39*
You can, but this boot flehi (or a drive) will not

boot or may not be, but with such windose flehi easier to install than dancing with a tambourine around images and programs. Not just installed itself in such a way, I say from experience, better and at times more convenient than the method described in the header

Rep: (26)
slightly unusual question: where to get the usual nelomanuyu nepatchennuyu version of Windows, ie both from the store to a CD? Need to be installed on laptop and activation key, rekaveri erased drive is not on the tracker or the wrong version, or with cracks and other crap.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/28/21, 08:43