Independent upgrade and update laptop / netbook | General principles for the replacement and selection of components. Software and tips.

Rep: (229)
Self upgrade and update laptop / netbook

Attached Image

Sooner or later, any owner of the device "fallen off" a certain amount for their "unique laptop" understands that it is time to change somethingI propose to consider the general principles for different brands and models for the selection of components for the replacement, the necessary software to upgrade the BIOS (utilities), and other useful programs like - SiSoftware Sandra Pro Business 2009.
I would like to get the most complete development of this topic on this wonderful forum. Also, it would be nice to make sayblack list of unscrupulous service centers which are engaged in the "repair" of these devices, I have a certain experience in communicating with such "certified" centers, where for a good amount your laptop will "cripple" rather than carry out competent repair work.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 15.09.18, 22:40

Rep: (63)
Good afternoon. I would like to learn about the notebook upgrade. Is it possible? Maybe some accessories suitable size or by "mother." And if possible, what accessories fit in the body? I have a Packard Bell EasyNote TE69 On board: - Intel inside Pentium 2117U 2x-1.8 (+ Intel HD Graphics 2500) - Nvidia GeForce 820m 1gb - 8gb DDR3 2-4gb (Aida64 says can be up to 16GB, but it makes no sense as the percent weak. and the graphics card.) - mainboard Packard Bell EA50_CX, - mainboard chipset Intel Panther Point HM70, Intel Ivy Bridge

Rep: (1086)
* Mark1-1, Well, everything is not simple ... Of course you can add memory, you can replace the hard drive on the ssd, and he hard, through an adapter, to put in place the drive Dvd. The video card is likely "soldered" to mamma, and its replacement, well, you understand. Processor, everything is complicated ... It is necessary to see how and what did the manufacturer if there is a similar laptop, but with a more powerful stone? If so, try to learn the same from him motherboard, or not ...
And most importantly, it is necessary to solve the "what for?"
Modern games are more demanding on the video card than the processor.
Working with graphics, photos, videos, or any cady something else, demanding to the processor, well, maybe it's worth a try. And if you want to just "work quickly", Georgia laptop, open programs, and pages in a browser, then simply put Ssd.

Rep: (63)
konvas @ 16.02.2015, 16:29*
The video card is likely

I would like if possible to put the graphics card newer model
konvas @ 16.02.2015, 16:29*
And most importantly, it is necessary to solve the "what for?"

So the software to download and no questions browsers. Just for the sake of interest to find out if it is possible? Here, then maybe I use it as a donor, or vice versa for him donor: D

Rep: (4)
Have a laptopAcer 4315 c configuration Cel M540 (1.8Ghz) / 2Gb / 80GB

What is the most efficient processor can stick instead of M540 (without unfortunate consequences for the motherboard)?

Post has been editedorkello - 23.02.15, 13:39

Rep: (1954)
* orkello,
Attached Image

Then put T5800 instead of 540, the consequences really do not know.
T2330 is quite weak.

T2330 is quite weak.
The question was "without consequences."
Google kindly offers:Aspire 5315 CPU Step-by-Step Upgrade Guide, How to Upgrade CPU of an Acer Aspire 4315 - Step by Step.

Rep: (1)
* orkello, I once set in 5315 T9300 (native percent it was the same). All elegantly worked and do not overheat. These Protsev difference 5W TDP, so no catastrophic consequences should not be.

Rep: (0)
Comrades, I have now stands T2390 processor. Can I change it to the T9500, T9900 or R9600, R9900 ??? Thanks in advance for your advice.

Post has been editedNicitin_ - 26.02.15, 16:41

* Nicitin_, a chip in the laptop?

965 chipset, processor socket P

Post has been editedNicitin_ - 26.02.15, 18:06

* Nicitin_, he seems like 1066 bus does not hold, so that these - only T9500

Good. And what is the top processor to the chipset? H9000 ??
And another question on the video card. Stands card 9300m G. Which can be replaced? I plan to replace the 9650M GT.

Post has been editedNicitin_ - 26.02.15, 18:38

* Nicitin_, he, too, 1066 will not work. Masthead - T9500
As for the video card I can not say anything (does not have to deal with her replacement)

Zmmeth @ 26.02.2015, 15:38*
* orkello, I once set in 5315 T9300 (native percent it was the same). All elegantly worked and do not overheat. These Protsev difference 5W TDP, so no catastrophic consequences should not be.

Long enjoyed a laptop then?

* orkello, a little more than six months, then I sold. The new owner did not seem to complain :)

Please tell me if, instead of the CPU can be put singing in the i5 laptop msi ms-168c

POTNI @ 03/06/2015, 10:36*
singing
Kirkorov to the rescue.

Hello, I think to replace RAM in the lenovo g565, I have 4GB. It feels good but confuses its DDR3-1066 DDR3 SDRAM frequency (8-7-7-20 @ 533MHz) and is on the decrease. Please tell me it's a little speed? Will there be a performance boost if you set more? I have a video radeon hd 5470 mobility flows / 1028mb but when I go to the "Screen Resolution, advanced options, adapter and there. As I understand it to 1GB, and mzhet take more of RAM?
Attached Image

I want to install permanently 4G modemaUSB in mPCI-E notebook connector. The laptop on the mat. board has two razma mPCI-E. On the right stands WI-FI with Bluetooth and the left are not busy. Near it is written, 3.5G and mSATA. I want to install USB modem (without housing) into the socket on the left via an adapter. CSN experts say that the left slot only mSSD drive. But I have a question. If it is written 3.5G means you can connect and modem. The right-they write that is possible, but there is not enough space for the adapter, and, respectively, and USB modem. Need advice, help, advice. Thank you in advance !!! (DNS Laptop (CLEVO) Mainboard Clevo W65 / 67SJ

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 8:20