Debian / Ubuntu based distros | [linuxos] Discussion about Debian, Ubuntu and their forks

Rep: (294)
Discussion Ubuntu Linux пїЅ | MAN for Ubuntu Linux пїЅ | Linux for a beginner пїЅ | Arch linux пїЅ | Club linuksoidov. пїЅ | Linux Player Club пїЅ | Finding GNU / Linux software пїЅ

Ubuntu and Debian based Linux

Discussion of problems related to Debian, Ubuntu and their derivatives

Attached Image

Answers to the most frequently asked questions can be found in the topic.MAN for Ubuntu Linux . If MAN does not contain the answer to your question, feel free to ask it in the current topic.

useful links

Post has been editedM | A | G - 04.08.20, 17:33

Rep: (140)
* GodKiller_222,
Cosmonaut dealer changed, the world began to see another ...

Rep: (521)
Godkiller_222 @ 14.01.21, 10:36*
Home Directories WERE CREATED WITH 755
Does your mother reached the last 20 years? Yes to someone who needed a long time ago awarded the system of spot users and closed tightly nativemobraHamster hole .... He really moved with the flight of space, but how many years since the historical date passed, yes, the seismic sessions were sent by half, when the thought of them came to the brain about the fact that they were eaten, well, well, it is cool here. ... good news, the main timely: rofl:

Rep: (114)
Gerasats @ 14.01.21, 18:04*
Yes, the seismicosaurs were half when they came to the brain itself about the fact that they were ate

The brain was eaten first of all, thoughts tried to come already apparently into other places. )

Rep: (233)
Z-SG @ 14.01.21, 13:41*
The world began to see another ...
Worlds seem to. Much ... and okay would be the 100500 Dister from Noname, but Ubunta is strong in propaganda (somewhere in the storage room, dust the CD, which they sent for free to my youth) and still trying to pretend that she is for children and Housewives. How to explain the astronaut that there is a difference between the current children, housewives and clinical idiots. In some cases, small, but in general - still there.
Gerasats @ 14.01.21, 20:04*
Does your mother reached the last 20 years?
If only it. I, sinful things, thought. That umask = 022 in all modern digras, standard. I was wrong, they still have "002", that is, even the offtopic takes off the data security ....

Godkiller_222 @ 16.01.21, 09:41*
dust the CD, which they sent free to my youth
Suddenly there will be a bad mood and it will be necessary to raise it, try to put it on modern hardware: rofl: I am very embittered inscription Type: "Ubuntu OS for PC and is not intended for installation on calculators," it's not literally, but in the sense close, I like -This 8.04 tried to put on something 2015 or 16 years (at the request of the working people, many people think that installing the oldest to new to the new one to the cosmolete on the third light: rofl :)

Post has been editedGerassats - 16.01.21, 13:36

Rep: (2)
Good day!! Sorry for the stupid question. Is it possible to install a video file with the extension .run which is written for Ubuntu, in Debian 10? Specifically no for Debian. Although some of these packages are set that at Ubuntu and Debian equally.

Almaz_95 @ 18.01.21, 19:59*
Is it possible to install a video file with the .run extension that is written for Ubuntu, in Debian 10
And if sohttps://pacificsky.ru/...tanovit-run-fajly.htmlor sohttps://ubuntos.ru/kak...lyi-bin-i-run-v-debian

Post has been editedGerassats - 18.01.21, 22:18

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 010.01.21, 05:34