Appeal against incorrect actions of moderators

Rep: (1010)
Attached Image

Dear forum userssavagemessiahzine.com! In this topic in the form of "Question-Answer" you can appeal:

• Incorrect Level Alerts (UE);
    • Delete avatar and / or signature by moderator
    Flood, offtopic and other things not related to the points above - will be deleted!

What should you keep in mind before you file a complaint?
  1. We ask you to make as specific claims as possible, with quotes or links.
  2. Appeals will be consideredonlyon the actions and punishments relating to you personally and not at the request of a friend or out of sympathy for the neighbor.
  3. Despite the fact that the messages written in this thread are not subject toSection 4.21 of the Forum Rules, the discussion should be correct and not go beyond the rest of the points.
  4. Do not stoop to insults - so you will not only undermine self-respect, but also force us to withdraw the claim from the discussion.
  5. Warning level goes downautomatically 20% after 90 dayssince the last change in the level of warnings, subject to strict compliance with the rules of the resource . Please do not address this issue to the Moderators and Super Moderators of the forum.
  6. Questions related to the removal or movement of messages and / or topics are resolved with the moderators of those sections where the messages and / or topics were originally located - use the "Complaint" button or contact the moderators via private messages.
  7. If you are very concerned that you were punished, and your opponent or someone else is not -information on this link is for you.
  8. Questions about the functionality of the Forum - are asked in the subjectForum FAQsavagemessiahzine.com, suggestions for improvement, comments on the structure, problems of the development of sections or individual topics inSite and Forum Suggestions.
  9. For disturbances and bad reviews about 4pd there is a special platform where you can speak -A collection of bad reviews aboutsavagemessiahzine.com.
  10. The answer to the question of why there were very few "acquittal" decisions earlier in the topic -here.
  11. Actions of the Curators and Moderators You can appeal to the topic Appeal against the incorrect actions of the curators and moderators

Important! Questions and Answers related to Reputation
We have collected the most popular questions on reputation, which were met in this topic. For convenience, questions are divided into groups.

Why is my MINUS removed.
  • I fully justified the minus, why is it removed?
  • Why are minuses removed from the profile?
  • Why for rudeness in PM minuses are removed?
  • I was given an unreasonable minus, why was my answer canceled?
  • Why is the minus moderator removed? I justified why put a minus.

A justified minus can be removed if it is set up in response (from revenge) or contains rudeness, rudeness, assessment of a person, provocation of a conflict or other violation of the rules. The moderator can not check the validity of the minus, if he is exhibited from the Profile or for rudeness in a personal, so these minuses are canceled. The minus to the moderator is a “discussion of the actions of the representative of the Administration” and is also subject to removal, in addition, in this situation a restriction can be applied, up to paragraph 4.21 of the Resource Rules.

Why is my PLUS removed.
  • The man helped me in PM, I put a plus on my Profile, why was he removed?
  • I congratulated a friend on the holiday, why did I get a message about a violation of reputation?
  • Why for the posts from the trepalki, I have the pluses removed? Yes, congratulations, yes from the profile, but Thank you, it is customary to express by raising your reputation, I do that.
  • Why did I receive a letter that my reputation was deleted as violating the rules? She didn't break anything.

Removed, in general, the advantages exhibited from the profile and not containing justification. For example, numbers or symbols, including smiles. Removed the pros on the principle of “you to me, I am to you” and congratulations on various holidays. At removal of pluses it is not important from what section they are. The moderator operates only the Forum Rules. No closed instructions exist. When any reputation is canceled, the user who issued the deleted reputation receives a notification that the reputation has been removed as violating the rules of the resource.

I have already sent a complaint 100 times, but they do not delete the minus I have been sent. How long are complaints considered?
  • I sent a complaint many hours ago - and a minus on the spot.
  • How much time do moderators need to process a complaint?
  • Why has a lot of time gone and no change
  • I will send another 100,500 complaints until my minus is canceled.

Moderators are not on the forum 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but usually complaints are processed within 24 hours. In the case of weekends or holidays, maybe 48 hours. If you sent a complaint more than a day ago and nothing has changed, do not repeat complaints and write everywhere that no one works, probably a minus is recognized as legitimate. Reputation reputation doubles are closed automatically.

Note:
Please note thatThis is not a topic for discussion, but a specific tool for solving difficulties. between the User and the Administration. Please take this topic as seriously as possible. Each complaint will be reviewed by the Administration collectively, the results of the review will be published in this topic. A collegial decision is final.

Post has been editedtab - 21.02.19, 14:07
Reason for editing: Added questions and answers on reputation

sergei75, thanks for the information. Be sure to clean.

Rep: (354)
Today, 10:18 Man Without A Face from a personal dislike for me and because of the paucity of my mind, closed my favorite topic in the bobbinTroll - a person or ...- instead of flooding in the subject, I am mastering a voodoo doll and will poke it with needles in obscene places of this very faceless.
Hows

Post has been editedListopad - 10.04.09, 09:28

Thanks for the information. The topic is really closed in vain. We apologize. However, for ignoring instructions from the header and insulting the moderatorListopad gets RO 7 days.

Post has been editedtab - 10.04.09, 11:20

Rep: (1163)
Respectedtab , today deleted posts former Roma_S from Avtosputnik, known to the circles of the members of the forum - Roma.
The novel moved from one company to another, wrote about it openly in the Avtosputnik branch, but for some reason this information disappeared without a trace along with all the postsRoma_S .
In the branch Navitel appeared somea guest and friendsavagemessiahzine.com at the same time nn4gps (he is). Tell me, why all this circus with disguise and violation of forum rules?

Attached Image

VasAlex, I deleted the posts, because they are not related to the topic under discussion.
Roman's personal life, his place of work, marital status and other things hisprivate bussiness and discussion of this issue is not within the scope of the Autosatellite. As well as the discussion in general, if it is not initiated by the person himself.

There is no circus with disguise, and no one hides that this is Roman. But access to his old account in the near future will be blocked, in order to avoid breaking the rules and prevent the possibility of unfair competition.

I hope for your understanding.

Rep: (1163)
tab, thanks for the answer. : thank_you:

Rep: (0)
I bring my apologies in advance, maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that it is necessary to try to clarify with examples what is “good” and what is “bad”, as I have a teapot and a test-and-error method - I have already earned a warning! and preferably less slang on the site in Russian, we seem to be saying many thanks in advance

Rep: (1375)
Inferno888,
I highly recommend reading the Forum Rules. There will be much less need for "samples" and, accordingly, errors. I especially advise you to carefully read the caps where you write. For example, in this case, your post here is completely inappropriate.
Well, "to the heap" - there is nothing particularly terrible in the warning. What to do with it - can also be read in the Rules.
Good luck.

Rep: (25)
HTC Diamond theme - Flashing part 2, HTC Touch Diamond, T-Mobile MDA Compact (http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=109448)"Nuclear" in its latest posts openly scatters users of its topic into OTHER resources!

He banned the discussion of the 2 most popular (ASerg and Nataly) firmware at the moment (80-90% of the posts in this thread were about them) and offers to discuss them ONLY in the relevant topics on forum.xda-developers.info and forum.xda -developers.com (this is his reaction to the fact that the authors of the firmware refused to help him and create and supervise certain topics on this forum)

Why do you need such a curator of the topic if, in order to facilitate his work, he decided to just reduce the number of messages in the topic every 10 and he will not give a damn if the users will remain on this forum at all (I, for example, have little to watch except this topic and most likely will appear here once a month, not several times every day)

after "Nuclear" began to bend the line "bring down to other forums" I have not seen a single message in its support from users, only a continuous negative, which it deletes with dozens of messages

why break something if it worked fine? before the appearance of this “curator”, the topic was just perfect for reading (40-60 messages per day) and 99% of users were satisfied

Post has been editedEugene8310 - 09.05.09, 11:24

Rep: (1407)
Eugene8310,
thanks for the information. Please add links, and the problem will be considered.

atthis messagehe forbids the discussion of the 2 most popular firmware

atthis messageHe proposes to discuss the Nataly firmware in Russian forum.xda-developers.info

atFAQ on flashing(to which the curator sends for links, where you can now discuss the firmware) it is written that you can discuss the ASerg firmware (and now necessarily according to the curator's instructions) on forum.xda-developers.com

Previously, the authors of these firmware were constantly in this thread onsavagemessiahzine.comand answered questions + other users helped others on these firmwares

Rep: (1407)
Thanks for the information. The complaint will be reviewed shortly.

Rep: (937)
Izmalkoff @ 9.5.09, 12:49*
The complaint will be reviewed shortly.

Just note that the curator's fault in this case is not so great. He only (to the best of his ability and understanding) pursues the policy outlined by the moderator in the header of the same topic:

Marvi @ 11.5.09, 23:01*
guilt of the curator in this case is not so great. He only (to the best of his ability and understanding) pursues the policy outlined by the moderator in the header of the same topic.

before he appeared (he was appointed for some merit in this topic?!? I do not remember his messages in the second volume of the topic ...) everything was in order with the topic

and now people there are afraid to discuss the 2 most popular (!) firmwares, as he intimidates everyone by issuing warnings for this: angry:

Rep: (601)
Eugene8310 @ 11.5.09, 23:16*
will issue warnings for this

The curator cannot do this. Debriefing is conducted by moderators.

Semga3 @ 11.5.09, 23:33*
The curator cannot do this. Debriefing is conducted by moderators.

be sure
I re-read his message ... he threatened "to start asking for punishment" B)

Post has been editedEugene8310 - 12.05.09, 00:01

Rep: (937)
Eugene8310,
And I once again ask to read the topic header:
Alexrepin77 @ 2.2.09, 16:55*
Builders of their firmware.
I urge you to clean! Let's do the no-flood action. What is needed for this?

Spoiler (+/-)
1)Create your own theme in the HTC section
- The name of the device, and firmware
5) And also, if the link to your firmware does not appear in this thread in the header, notify me.
The term of all works is 6 days! Further, the entire flood will be ruthlessly removed. (If you are absent, write to me in PM as soon as possible, otherwise everything is del)

My selection.

and if the authors of the firmware do not want to create their own topics on your forum and supervise them (they lead them in other forums), we cannot discuss their firmware?!?

Post has been editedEugene8310 - 12.05.09, 21:06

Rep: (158)
Everything will be buzzing and laid out on the shelves. Do not worry. Themes will be created. It will be convenient for you (and it is more convenient for beginners).
It was not right, it is much easier to find a new firmware from the author in the header than in the hodgepodge of the topic, where 5 builders lead them and every day, as you said, 60 messages?) (I will mark, of which 20 - * did the firmware of this or that builder come out * and 20 - * give a link to it *
Sorry for the flood. I wrote it here, so as not to send to everyone en masse.
And everyone understood my intentions.

Rep: (1483)
Nuclear @ 12.5.09, 23:26*
Everything will be good and laid out on the shelves.

And the themes themselves have already been created:
HTC Diamond - Firmwares from mondi
HTC Diamond - Firmwares from ASerg

And a separate THANK YOUNuclear, for trying to clean up this mess. :savagemessiahzine.com:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/03/19, 22:36