> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Fast & Furious The Game | [iPhone] Great Races on the iPhone

Rep: (186)
Fast & Furious The Game
Version 0.5.1

Last update of the game in the header:01.05.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Excellent races on your iPhones and aytachs from the notorious I-Play campaign, which, in the not too distant past, released a hit called Fast And Furious Pink Slip.
The latter, still remains installed on my phone, and apparently the new part is waiting for the same fate.
So, something I walked away from the topic ... The game features the following:
[*] WiFi Multiplayer
[*] Record your race to video and direct upload to YouTube from iPhone or iPod Touch
[*] 7 game modes: Road Race, Drift Race, Drag Race, GPS Race, Tunnel Run, Pursuit and Evade
[*] Control with accelerometer
[*] 36 different types of cars: from classic to tuned
[*] Visual effects and cameras with different viewing angles.
[*] 18 unique levels on 4 maps: Dominican Republic, Los Angeles, Mexico and underground tunnels between Mexico and the USA

Video

Download: Attached fileFast ___ Furious_The_Game_v0.5.1.ipa (16.4 MB)

Post has been editediSeven - 01.05.10, 11:27

Rep: (37)
Multiplayer only on 2 phone (
By the way in the multiplayer I advise you to put a friendly mode to makebars not lose

Rep: (89)
Funny toy. I really liked it. Subjectively - control is simpler than in Pink Slip.

Rep: (833)
Yes, management clearly get, it is a pity there is no access to the garage. The plot smiled - who did not watch the movie Earthele will understand what it is about: happy:

The version 0.2.8 appeared:
1) Addresses a Small Issue with Multiplayer Mode.
2) Adds More Detailed Instructions On How to Upload Your Races to Cloudcell and YouTube.

Post has been editedVampire_X - 21.06.09, 05:05

Rep: (22)
Ummm, and only I have a game?

Post has been edited- = ez * ik = - - 28.05.09, 14:39

Rep: (583)
- = ez * ik = -, Is the main language of the Russian apparatus selected?

Rep: (22)
Yes, the main Russian. changed the tongue through the profile settings =) by sabzh: cool game ^^

Added to the header version 0.35

New in version:
Ghost Racing Mode with YouTube Replays and Connected Cloudcell Leaderboard!
Challenge Other Drivers' Times By Downloading Their "Ghost" from the Online Leaderboard, Then Race and Bet Your Ride Against Theirs! Post a Video Replay of Your Ghost Race (2 Cars) on Youtube and Cloudcell.com To Watch and Share With Your Friends.
NOT READY TO BET Your Car Yet? Race Against Your Own "Ghost" to Hone Your Driving Skills and Get Ready for WiFi Multiplayer Pink Slip Racing!

Twitter Support: Let The World Know How Fast and Furious You Are! You can Now Choose to Link to your Twitter Account and Let US Tweet Your Best Times for You.

Custom Leaderboards: Connect More Easily With Your Friends and Opponents! You can Now Tag Yourself with a List of Words to Help Your Friends Find You on Cloudcell. Create Your Custom Leardboard of Drivers You Want To Following ... and See WHO's Following You!

Screen Flip: Flip Your iPhone 180 Degrees to Play Left Handed or Right Handed.

Rep: (82)
The game is cool, but they drifted with drift .......

Rep: (23)
"Great racing" 16 MB do not thank;) game so-so on 3

Rep: (0)
Garnizon @ 6.3.10, 7:48*
Great racing "16 MB Do not thank the game so-so on 3

Look at the date. Yes, it was great racing

Post has been editedgrechka - 06.03.10, 12:51

Version 0.5.1
- Fixed bugs

Rep: (2)
Game cool !!!