Help recognize the player | Opoznaom nouneymy

Rep: (980)
Help to recognize the player
We recognize nouneymy

Do you have a player, but you do not know its brand? That way. Ask in this thread, attach photos of the player or internals and wait for an answer.

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Rep: (0)
Attached Image

Good day, I bought myself such a player for priceless, it works like norms, only here are the problems:

- if you format a USB flash drive - it knocks out that there is 8 gig of space on the player, and when you start uploading files to it - it says that the disk capacity is 1000 MB.

- when the player is used as an mp3 player, the display does not go out after a while, and therefore the battery lasts a maximum of 1.5-2 hours ....

Help someone with what they can, at least tell me the model of the player, thanks in advance !!

Have a nice day, everyone!!!

Post has been editedHanzo - 27.08.09, 16:13
Reason for editing: Corrected the title of the topic.

Rep: (173)
ketai
texet had a similar model

Yes, I know that China))

But Google will not help you find the firmware on it, if you write the firmware on the 4p4 player of the Chinese manufacturer))

already tried, did not find exactly the same picture of the player like mine ..

Help to recognize the player:

SONY sv101
percent SPMP 3050A-HL171
memory SAMSUNG 746
K9G8G08U0M
On the board is the inscription PMP-701-v33.00
4.2 volt battery
It does not turn on when connected to the computer, it finds a USB device and
asking for firewood
The player got naked
Who can tell where to get the wood and how to revive it

Post has been editedHanzo - 27.08.09, 16:13

Rep: (793)
nevas,
It? -

misz, This is rip-off on the iPod. Chinese. Understand and see what you can see))

Rep: (1)
Sony af-126 player (Chinese)
memory hynix hy27uf081g2a tpcb
percent atj2091n
charge mp3-910250k v: 5

By decoding marking memory = 1GB, and sees 113MB.
I also can not find the firmware.

Rep: (37)
Help plizz ....
here is the topic ...
Pts need (((

Rep: (216)
I would be grateful for the help. I saw a certain Lazer player in Auchan (Belaya Dacha). Model forgot. From the characteristics indicated on the price tag I remember:
1. 5"
2. Wi-Fi
3. Android
It is clear that Chinese. In Google banned. I would be grateful for the help.

Rep: (46)
did the cleaning and found the player) tell me what kind of player model?
Firm ZEN at 1gb

[spoiler]
Attached Image

Attached Image

There MP4 player: percent: atj2097h memory: hynix hy27uv08ag5m. On the TCH B631 V4 board.
Who knows what a miracle, thanks !!!

Cyc1k @ 08.21.2011, 21:04*
did the cleaning and found the player) tell me what kind of player model?
Firm ZEN at 1gb

Firm Creative, model Zen V

Hello dear forum users!
Help to recognize the Chinese, how to manage it?
Software from ipod does not fit.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (14)
internet-ru @ 11/16/2012, 16:24*
Help to recognize the Chinese, how to manage it?

Naturally from ipod-s software will not work. What does "what to manage it" mean? Simply copying files into it fails to upload?

Rep: (3)
The latter looks like an Apple iPod Video 60 GB Black MA147LL / A (5th Generation) OLD MODEL
He must either install his software when connected, or at least suggest something to be done ... How is it determined by the computer?

Good day to all.
Bought this deviceA10 Android PC Android TV Box with Antenna 1G RAM HDMI RJ45 TF 4GBwith Pandawill waited a month. Yesterday I finally took it from the post office. I did not review it, but I will immediately note the pros and cons. HD video turns well, the Internet comes. Video through the Youtube application in HD and in the browser slow down terribly. But the main disadvantage is not to put applications from Google play (invalid package file) and from a flash drive too. Already did a reset to the factory and cleared the cache.
Help identify the reptile and tell the forum thread or the firmware itself, and that is, suspicion that he is a “brother” mini x but I would not like to get a brick after so many expectations.

Rep: (4)
The picture is similar toKimdecent t3s
But there is no absolute certainty, the Chinese can have many different things in one building.
At the very same, it is also a buggy and tupit, and I'm also afraid to sew a Kimdesyent's request, so as not to catch the bricks.

Posted 04/30/2013, 20:50:

And, since there is such a good topic here, maybe someone recognizes the beast7 "A10 netbook?
It is interesting exactly the factory update, with custom, then there is no problem ...

Rep: (31)
Help recognize the Chinese:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

I want to update the firmware on it, my own little formats support it.

Rep: (8)
What kind of model SONY Walkman 4GB?
It is urgently necessary to change the firmware!
a photo
device itself
Sony Walkman 4GbAttached Image

Dear members of the forum! Recently opened an old BBK x9 oppo mp3 player, ran into a problem that the computer does not recognize it, went through the whole Internet in search of installation drivers, did not find anything (((please help who can do anything! I will be very grateful! thanks in advance! Thanks in advance!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/05/20, 12:33