[FAQ] Repair iPhone Charging | Innovation from deni4ka

Rep: (61)
Here is a quick iPhone charging repair guide.
Original instruction
to startmeasure stress charging output!
it should be like in the picture ...
Attached Image
for convenience, you can take an unnecessary USB cable and cut it (it will be easier to measure the voltage in the future, it can also be useful for convenience)
Attached Image
Further:
If there is no voltage at the output of the USB charging connector, then proceed to disassemble it.
you can disassemble using ...
jigsaw
Attached Image
either canvases
Attached Image
sawing neatly on the red dotted line ( there is a pitfall, a capacitor. DO NOT DISCUSS IT RANDOMLY ) (the place where he stands is shown in the figure)
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

after sawing we get the following picture:
At the input in front of the diode bridge there is a resistor-fuse (it first flies when there is a voltage drop in the network), we check it first!
If dead, we change.
Resistor 10 Ohm 1W - 7 rub.
Next, the diode bridge.
If punched, change.
Diode bridge MB8S - 14 rubles.

After replacement, the voltage at the output of the USB connector appeared.
Total repair cost me 21rub. instead of 1.500 rub. for the new branded network adapter!

Next, proceed to the assembly:
Since I didn’t cut very neatly and used a cloth, not a jigsaw, I still have a gap of 1-1.5 mm (unfortunately I can’t show it, I have already assembled it).
Did the following:
I took an unnecessary UDMA 66 cable, cut off a strip:
Attached Image
Next, gently glued with super glue at the seam on the charge. The result was this:
Attached Image

We do it carefully and before plugging the phone into charging, “500” times check the voltage at the USB output of the charging connector, no matter where it is, and the voltage matches the one shown in the first picture !!!

Instruction from MrPraise .

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 13.04.16, 19:17

Rep: (5)
The main thing - saving time, not money. Sometimes it's better to buy something new than to resurrect the old. How much time did you spend on repairs?

Rep: (24)
Hello!).
Has anyone disassembled the charger "cube"? Plastics broke into USB, I want to replace it, and it's a pity to break it, everything is too beautifully assembled. Share experience).

Post has been editedMrPraise - 09.04.15, 11:32

Rep: (0)
Someone can tell where to dig, disassembled charging as in the topic, visually nothing burned, did not bum ... On the multimeter it shows everywhere to a friend as in the picture approximately in the topic. When 3Gs and 4 are connected, it says that the charge is on, the charging icon is going .... but in fact nothing is charging ... I tried to plug in a flashlight to illuminate the computer, everything shines ... Why is it not charging ??? Can someone advise where to look or measure?

The main thing - saving time, not money. Sometimes it's better to buy something new than to resurrect the old. How much time did you spend on repairs?

are you laughing? there is a deal for 5-25 minutes (depending on how you are friends with a soldering iron), especially if you do not cut it, but open it with alternative super-technological methods

Recently, while abroad, charged Iphone 5 original home charging. About an hour later I heard cotton, machine knocked in the room of smoke went charging. The phone is not burned. The next time it was necessary to charge the phone, took charge of the Nexus 7 tablet (when included in the outlet, afraid that now something will blow up again). After a day in the shop, where all the 1 euro bought charging-cube, seemingly indistinguishable from the home, but instead of writing about California is written: "For use with information technology equipment". Came across this topic, measure the voltage on the USB: track 1 - 5.3 in, 2 and 3 are no voltage contacts. These stresses once used? Output parameters of charging the same as that of native, runs cooler. Until use.

Rep: (9)
The guys need help! The USB cable from Iphone 4s broke, of course I already bought a new one, but at the expense of the old I had an idea, to make a network charge out of it, not shared) tell me what and how, what contacts are responsible for and what kind of power supply I need , amperage), let's say with charging on Nokia it was simpler, 2 wires inside, and then 4, can they be soldered together like that? A photo of how the cable is broken is attached
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 01.01.16, 16:36
Reason for editing: screen under spoiler

Rep: (1)
Good day! How to disassemble such a charge ?:
Attached Image

A piece of plastic broke off from the USB connector holding the contacts
Attached Image

maybe someone has experience of disassembling such a charge, please share.

maybe someone has experience of disassembling such a charge, please share.
you wrap a cube around the perimeter with thin leather or rubber, then you easily clamp it in a vice (if you have one). The inner lid will swell a little, poddeden it with something sharp, a knife or a thin screwdriver and up. If there is no vice, I don’t even know how, too solid a cube, firmly assembled.
PS: I, too, broke off the plastic, disassembled the cube, and there we have a specific one, while it wastes away a lot. It is needed only from the original (so that it is correct and beautiful) from the copy other fasteners and the body of the plug.

Rep: (11)
* MrPraise,
I open with tweezers and a thin flat screwdriver

Rep: (526)
Only needed from the original

Tell me, please, where can I order this? This USB input.

Hello to all).
The muse came, restored the USB connector.
You will need:
1. "G" -shaped detail the right size (I cut out from the case of the power supply unit of the laptop). A plastic bottle may also come up, cut a rectangle out of it in size and bend “G”. The tail is the support that we glue to the base of the socket, and the leg is the platform on which we glue the adhesive tape to fix the contacts. They are fragile, be careful!
2. Foam double sidedScotch 1 mm thick for fixing the contacts on the plastic. Glue the tape to the G-shke, remove the film and glue it under the contacts, and press them to the tape and fix it in the slot.
3. Glue "Moment" or superglue to glue the base of the plastic. It is better to put glue on the base of G-patches and previously in the base of the socket. Let dry for a couple of minutes, fix in the nest, pin down the contacts and strongly drown to the base. Leave to dry for a day. Then, gently try to connect the cable.
4. Straight arms ).

The advantage is that it is simple, relatively reliable and if you fall off the first attempt, you will make the second time more qualitatively. The main thing is to properly install the "G" -shaped plastic in the socket,UNDER contacts, not over them, otherwise you can burn the fuse or power controller.

Drew a diagram, look, if something is not clear, ask).
Scheme, photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMrPraise - 27.08.17, 20:30

Hello to all.
Someone managed to establish charging from the iphone 5 in the form of a cube.
Before she worked hard, she now doesn’t work.
What you first need to check in it?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 30.06.16, 21:30

Rep: (1249)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Apple Marriage and Repair

Rep: (2)
Someone managed to establish charging from the iphone 5 in the form of a cube.

This is not from iPhone charging, this is China)) Throw out and buy a normal one

This is not from iPhone charging, this is China)) Throw out and buy a normal one

Strange, charging from the phone kit. Could this be?

Here are the guts of the original iPhone 5S charger.
5 photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Pomuchatsya had what would carefully cut it without damaging the components. A little blood has not done :( bummed 7nm60n FET in QFN package. Ali is such, but mostly lots of 5 pcs. M. There is one, but the price tag is more expensive, and the lot with the sell is not credible. But it . still have a desire to renovate For purchased for replacement (of course China) is not working as it should, though charges main complaint -. it's making noise when you touch the screen when the charger is plugged That is, false positives Such watched by the way, not only at home.. .

Post has been edited_EasyMan_ - 18.08.16, 18:12

Hello.
Because of the jump in the network flew charging from the iPhone and iPad. According to the instructions, I took it off, it was all in a strange liquid. Found a fuse that does not ring. Now the question is, if I replace it, will the charging work? Google says that they could have leaked capacitors and it’s better to change this charge.
Thanks in advance for the answer!

UPD, The issue is resolved. I pulled out the fuse and turned it on directly. Effectively bahnul :)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMedwed_2 - 27.08.16, 15:30
Reason for editing: Issue resolved

Rep: (2)
Good day. The connector on the iPad has broken, disassembled, soldered the wires ... and fed 220 to the output. Now there is nothing at the exit of course. Can I do something? Schemes on not found. Visually everything is complete, except for the connector yusb.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedaviuse - 25.10.16, 13:21

http://workl.ru/lYJAd

Rep: (3)
Good day. I'm sorry, my question has already been solved by MB somewhere on the forum, I have not found it. To the point: the wire (native) stopped working, having served for half a year. so I heard the problem more than once from others. Are there any solutions? What is mb problem?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/06/20, 22:46