[FAQ] Repair iPhone Charging | Innovation from deni4ka

Rep: (61)
Here is a quick iPhone charging repair guide.
Original instruction
to startmeasure stress charging output!
it should be like in the picture ...
Attached Image
for convenience, you can take an unnecessary USB cable and cut it (it will be easier to measure the voltage in the future, it can also be useful for convenience)
Attached Image
Further:
If there is no voltage at the output of the USB charging connector, then proceed to disassemble it.
you can disassemble using ...
jigsaw
Attached Image
either canvases
Attached Image
sawing neatly on the red dotted line ( there is a pitfall, a capacitor. DO NOT DISCUSS IT RANDOMLY ) (the place where he stands is shown in the figure)
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

after sawing we get the following picture:
At the input in front of the diode bridge there is a resistor-fuse (it first flies when there is a voltage drop in the network), we check it first!
If dead, we change.
Resistor 10 Ohm 1W - 7 rub.
Next, the diode bridge.
If punched, change.
Diode bridge MB8S - 14 rubles.

After replacement, the voltage at the output of the USB connector appeared.
Total repair cost me 21rub. instead of 1.500 rub. for the new branded network adapter!

Next, proceed to the assembly:
Since I didn’t cut very neatly and used a cloth, not a jigsaw, I still have a gap of 1-1.5 mm (unfortunately I can’t show it, I have already assembled it).
Did the following:
I took an unnecessary UDMA 66 cable, cut off a strip:
Attached Image
Next, gently glued with super glue at the seam on the charge. The result was this:
Attached Image

We do it carefully and before plugging the phone into charging, “500” times check the voltage at the USB output of the charging connector, no matter where it is, and the voltage matches the one shown in the first picture !!!

Instruction from MrPraise .

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 13.04.16, 19:17

broke network charging charging from the iPhone. Perstal charge. there was no 5v output
disassembled ...

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

measured the voltage at the input220 But after the resistor 0
Vypayal resistor, but the marking did not find the necessary information in the net (
can any of you tell me ...
Thank!

Post has been editediJleoH - 25.11.09, 22:25

Rep: (26)
Damn .. The photo is of course super ...: happy:
But if on the resistor of a strip: brown, 2 black and gold, then it is 10 Ohms
Good luck!

Javag @ 26.3.2009, 11:11*
Damn .. The photo is of course super ...: happy:
But if on the resistor of a strip: brown, 2 black and gold, then it is 10 Ohms
Good luck!

yes, it is, brown, 2 black and gold. but not only is it enough for220v???

Post has been editeddeni4ka - 26.03.09, 11:14

Rep: (106)
and did not try to ring the resistor? what's up with the resistor all right?

freddyhacker @ 26.3.2009, 13:07*
and did not try to ring the resistor? what's up with the resistor all right?

Well, of course, I tried))) he does not call!

Deni4ka @ 26.3.2009, 13:08*
Well, of course, I tried))) he does not call!

then we go to the radio market and acquire a dozen of the same resistors. Just in case, if your friends have the same charger, you can ask to measure the value of the resistor.

freddyhacker @ 26.3.2009, 18:49*
then we go to the radio market and acquire a dozen of the same resistors. Just in case, if your friends have the same charger, you can ask to measure the value of the resistor.

bought a resistor ...
it was further discovered that the diode bridge also flew out ((

well, here either to ring out everything that is possible, or not to suffer and go buy a new one. Savings are not on money, but on nerves.

freddyhacker @ 26.3.2009, 23:31*
well, here either to ring out everything that is possible, or not to suffer and go buy a new one. Savings are not on money, but on nerves.

Also true, it's a pity to give 1,500 r: P

Deni4ka @ 26.3.2009, 23:32*
Also true, it's a pity to give 1,500 r: P

then a multimeter in hand, a soldering iron in the teeth and go! good luck)

Charging done!The problem was solved by replacing the resistor and the diode bridge.
Someone to help!
10О© 1W resistor
Diode bridge MB8S
P.S.
Thanks to all who participated!

Post has been editeddeni4ka - 15.04.09, 23:20

Rep: (0)
I bought myself a charge and there is an adapter for it in the picture and there is no charging. There are two wires there will be charging if all three have exact conditions. Who knows, tell me if you can modify it, if so what else I need to put.

Attached images
Attached Image

Raubkopierer @ 17.4.09, 18:48*
I bought myself a charge and there is an adapter for it in the picture and there is no charging. There are two wires there will be charging if all three have exact conditions. Who knows, tell me if you can modify it, if so what else I need to put.

charging china? if yes, then...
There are 4 pins soldered to each other in the plug (if you disassemble it and see the quality of the soldering, then I think you will no longer want to stick it into the phone!)
the voltage goes to charge + 12v and not + 5v as in the native CONNECTOR, although the Chinese charge itself also gives out + 5v + -%, and the contacts are soldered to each other so that the phone can charge and “think” what is the native charge. otherwise, there will be no charge.
I HAVE NOT RECOMMENDED TO USE CHINESE CHARGES FOR IMPELLANT PRODUCTION !!!
personal experience, exploding charging, and a dead phone until the battery drops out. Let's just say: I was lucky. could be worse!
talking about what, like, yes it’s worth with friends, yes, an acquaintance enjoys, and in the store 100 million pieces are sold and you buy. Not accepted!
Your charge. Your phone number. And decide for yourself what is best for you, spend money on branded charging and cord, or buy Chinese, and then carry the phone into the service and get to the loot!

Rep: (26)
And I immediately said that the rezuk - 10 ohms !!!! :))

Post has been editedJavag - 04.06.09, 09:57

Rep: (8)
5 volts 1 amp buy for 1.5 pieces? Are you rich chtol?

Rep: (6)
It burned charging, used on Iphone 2G. I tried to find a scheme is not found. on PCB printsipialku drawn (in the attachment), as the numbering of the elements on the board, which could removed name and value elements. now I am trying to repair. I have questioned whether it is possible to use this as a charge on the Ipod charger for Iphone 2G. I have a memory LUARDI (kind of like a clone of the original) to iPhone, have a different voltage in charging for iPod fused legs and have the same voltage on it's USB 2 or 3 feet.
Can anyone come across this issue. And yet, can anyone have a charging scheme for iPhone, put the file please. thank.

Attached files

Attached fileipod.zip(17.18 KB)

Post has been editedtagan - 14.01.10, 14:12

Rep: (129)
And what could be the problem, I insert the cord into the charge, then the charge does not go into the phone, left and right you plug in the charge and the charge starts

Rep: (6)
I think it's in contact or in the integrity of the wires.
First, the contacts in the soldering of the USB connector on the charging board, then the connector itself, the connector on the cord, and finally the cord.
As an option: rolleyes:

Post has been editedtagan - 14.01.10, 14:12

Rep: (4)
I apologize for the stupidity that I ask ... What is the name of the device that you need to measure the voltage, how much does it cost, and please show an approximate view? They can measure the voltage everywhere, even in the outlet, even in charging, even in a transformer box?

Rep: (82)
DieZ #,
http://www.google.com/search?q=%D0%BC%D1%83...;client=firefox
multimeter

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/17/20, 04:57