Camera selection | test shots

Rep: (1)
within 6 thousand rubles. what do you advise?

Rep: (1212)
Vairoz,
Kodak Z915, 6500 in the Connected + gift - 4 batteries 2100 and a flash drive.
For this amount, I found the only "no longer soap box" with fully manual settings and creative modes.

Post has been editedNerovinger - 03.01.10, 02:47

Rep: (167)
Well, actually I will ask here

Choose between a good number or a cheap SLR

Appropriate choice in the line of canons.
On the digit side, this is the Canon g10-g11 and on the side of the Canon 450D mirrors.

Actually I would like to hear the pros and cons.

Rep: (373)
Huts @ 22.1.10, 17:10*
Actually I would like to hear the pros and cons.

"Against" SLR - its volume and weight.

Rep: (4)
here's a photo with sony cyber-shoy DSC-W290
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (193)
Praktica DCZ 5.5, FULL AUTO settings. For I like to gut computers, as it is written in my profile, then the pictures for the most part on this topic ... the quality and resolution did not squeeze ...
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Macro mode:
Attached Image

Rep: (42)
Here is a photo with the Panasonic FX 500:

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (13)
within 6 thousand rubles. what do you advise?

Kako like more, and take the difference, I think not kako for the money

Rep: (13)
Here are the pictures of Sony DSC-H9

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
advise something for "sports shooting" (bmx, snowboard, etc.)
I want to shoot my pokatushki =))

there is tz7 - perfectly shoots video, but not interesting photos come out
There is no "background blur", the pictures are obtained as if entirely in focus. is boring

I decided to think about buying a DSLR, but the budget is limited to 10 thousand (((
it makes sense to take the camera with it? or dig? if you save, how much?
What to look for when buying a camera with hands ??

Rep: (25)
+1 all the SLRs of the lower range are removed equally. We look at the naiveties: a normal live-view, a working blast, the best jpg (once the author is interested in the car), the best BB in the car (the boot and Nikon immediately fall out) and take what is more convenient to lie in hand

Rep: (25)
"Against" SLR - its volume and weight.

then options
http://www.olympus.com.ru/consumer/21693_p...e-pl1_22757.htm
http://www.olympus.com.ru/consumer/21693_p..._e-p2_22351.htm

Rep: (2)
Advise a DSLR of 15,000 rubles on the ceiling, a friend advised me to a Nikon D 40x kit, but they no longer sell them, only used ones. I found the Option for 12,000, but she is 3 years old, I really want to do prof. shooting, but do not want to take a camera and a month later the other he grunts. I really need advice)) If it’s not difficult to get on ICQ 271863768, as the terms are limited, I will soon leave for 2 months leave and I’m going to take a photo there))

Post has been editedWEDMAC - 23.11.10, 19:39

Rep: (81)
For that kind of money, I saw only the younger Sony a, yes, the Olympus of the 4th series, yes the pentax k110 ... And are you only taking pictures on vacation? ;)

Post has been editedSolar_x - 23.11.10, 20:05

No, on vacation, I will have a lot of time reading books, surfing sites and of course practice)) Just as long as I have money;)
I have something for a beginner, DSLR, but not a soap dish))) Maybe something from B / y?)))

Post has been editedWEDMAC - 23.11.10, 20:50

I listed the SLRs: rolleyes: more specifically (in my city) I saw: Sony A 290 (Sony A 230) - 15000 rubles, Olympus E450 - 14200 rubles, Pentax K110d - 15200 rubles. All whales, i.e. with lenses included. Sam would probably have looked between Sony and Olympus

I read komenty for the Olympus 450, they rate it for a C grade and 2, for Sony, who even puts 4 for that, and for the fact that the lid is without a cord and is often lost, which akkamul is enough for 350-500 snyikov and sits uncomfortably in his hand, and the rest are . I think Sony will buy it, you can live with it) If I get to the divine price, I will buy it)

Tell me if it matters where the camera was made. I read the comments to many shops, there many people tried to stick the devices produced I do not remember where China, Thailand, Korea and Japan are something from the list and people refused to goods.
Apparently the quality depends on the country of the manufacturer, tell me where the cameras of leading manufacturers and Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax collect more qualitatively.
Thank))

and what is collected in Japan? ;) As far as I know (maybe mistaken? Colleagues will correct) Nikon has production in Taiwan in China ... Pentax is also in China ... Such names, having production in the "left" countries, are seriously monitored for quality

Rep: (291)
I will return to the first post of the topic:
Kochrob @ 02.28.2009, 15:28*
In this topic laid out photos taken by different cameras.

I propose to upload picturesthe same object, for example, 500-ruble. At the same time, it should completely fit into the frame. Post processing - any, except for changing the resolution, geometry and drawing :) Such a test, of course, will mainly reveal only the resolution and geometric distortion, but on the other hand, it’s all equal and convenient to compare. Immediately you will see "puffy" megapixels :)

I remember, there was somewhere a similar test, there Canon Ji ... 5th, in my opinion, and cheap DSLR with a "whale" was taken by Mark with a non-figurative lens.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/03/20, 4:43