Technical details:

First generation -

Attached Image
* Memory capacity - 1, 2 or 4 GB
* Dimensions - 89 Г— 40 Г— 7 mm
* Weight - 42 g
* Battery life - 14 hours
* Computer interface - USB
* Audio format - AAC, protected by AAC, MP3, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4), Apple Lossless, WAV, AIFF
* Image format - JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), PNG
* Color solutions of the case - white, black
* At the moment it is very difficult to find this model, this model is very well distributed in the countries of the 3rd world
* Headphones: 3.5 mm, but it happens that headphones that require a more powerful system are suitable for this model.

Second generation -

Attached Image
* Display - color TFT, 176 x 132 pixels
* Memory capacity - 2, 4 GB
* Dimensions - 88.9 Г— 40.6 Г— 6.6 mm
* Weight - 40 g
* Battery life - 24 hours
* Color solutions of the case - black, metallic, pink, green, blue, red
Third generation -

Attached Image
* Display - color TFT, 2 inches, 320 x 240 pixels
* Management - touch circle
* Memory capacity - 4 or 8 GB
* Audio format - MP3, AAC
* Dimensions - 69.8 Г— 52.3 Г— 6.5 mm
* Weight - 49.2 g
* Battery life - 24 hours of audio, 5 hours of video
* Body colors - metallic, blue, red, green, black, pink
Fourth generation -
Attached Image
* Display - 320 x 240 pixels
* Memory capacity - 4, 8 or 16 GB
* Dimensions - 90.7 Г— 38.7 Г— 6.2 mm
* Weight - 36.8 g
* Battery life - 24 hours of audio, 4 hours of video
* The color of the case - metallic, black, purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red (sold only in the Apple Store), purple.
* Availability of accelerometer

Excerpt from the Rules:

3.4. False mistakes and deliberate malicious non-observance of the rules of the Russian language (including abuse of the so-called "Padonkovsky language") are FORBIDDEN. For excessive use of so-called. "Albanism" can be followed by a ban!
4.7.2. Messages that contain grammatical and / or syntactic errors can cause a negative reaction from forum members. Try to write correctly.
4.8. Explicit and hidden rudeness, rudeness, insults are forbidden.
4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
5.4. It is forbidden to use reputation for revenge or similar occasions. Reputation is not a means of fights!

Post has been editedkhar-selim - 08.10.11, 15:25

Rep: (596)
VOVO4KA1 @ 09/03/2011, 04:33*
it is impossible to throw a video on iPod nano 4g!
vidosy in .mp4, but do not get them in any player to throw any library to add (((

tell me what to do, please !!!

And they are revealed? And the iPod is not all .mp4 reads. There the video resolution must be defined, etc

Post has been editedKISLbIU - 07.09.11, 19:03
Reason for editing: adjusted letters

Rep: (90)
Videora iPod Video Converter Try

Rep: (112)
Good afternoon ! I did not find the topic of the discussion of iPod Nano 6 decided to ask here. Does the owners of 6 nano moving on it after the use of other Apple players? The question is the next, what does he have with sound (worse, better) other products?

Rep: (1)
I agree with the Bell88 of the owners of this animal more and more and no more topic, I also did not find? : blush:

Rep: (0)
Guys help !! On iPod Nano 6 generations pulled a sleep button (((what to do ????

Rep: (596)
SDE1988 @ 11/06/2011, 20:12*
Guys help !! On iPod Nano 6 generations pulled a sleep button (((what to do ????

Sweep with a toothpick or needle

Does anyone have such a question about anyone's problems with iPod Nano 6G and AUX, just when you connect a hissing in the columns, if you still charge the noise to keep the case?

Hello. The problem is as follows: on iPod Nano 5G, sticking headphones, I turn on the music - plays an external speaker and headphones at the same time: (I turn on the radio - writes the headphones are not connected, but when the backlight is turned off when I connect the headphones, the backlight turns on - it means it feels after all. Used They have little, did not drop, I do not know what could happen, I did not use it since the summer ... please help the Council ...

I decided the problem, I clicked "restore" in tuna and everything became like before. I apologize for not attentiveness, I had to do right away ...

Post has been editednafanya56 - 14.11.11, 19:10
Reason for editing: Problem solved

Rep: (382)
The question for the users of the 6th Nano. Tell me which maximum power it pulls headphones? His sizes laid me doubts that in addition to the plugs there will not go there ... And what else can it be in addition to music? Just for this money you can take a smart on Androyd ...

Rep: (112)
Yod @ 11/27/2011, 22:43*
The question for the users of the 6th Nano. Tell me which maximum power it pulls headphones? His sizes laid me doubts that in addition to the plugs there will not go there ... And what else can it be in addition to music? Just for this money you can take a smart on Androyd ...

And how is he with sound ..? So many owners are already, and all (flattering descriptions) are reduced only to what it is small and beautiful, and not words about the quality of sound. Previously, apple owners were more fanatical ... Is it really so sad, since people simply silence real opinions, about the most important function of the player (the quality of the sound)?

Post has been editedbell88 - 28.11.11, 07:26

Rep: (33)
Bell88 @ 11/28/2011, 08:16*
And how is he with sound ..? So many owners are already, and all (flattering descriptions) are reduced only to what it is small and beautiful, and not words about the quality of sound. Previously, apple owners were more fanatical ... Is it really so sad, since people simply silence real opinions, about the most important function of the player (the quality of the sound)?

The sound is exactly the same as in an iPhone 4th, one in one, the ears of ears give the same way that in the sub-sab, that in the column.
It suits me, the equalizer is not building, except for the Rock parameter, they sometimes use it.

All the player suits, just how to insert his background pictures in it?! Really de replace the standard?!

Urgently. There is the last iPod. So here you can watch pictures. On the firmware 1.0 double pressing you can bring closer. But not like on iPhone. I would like to get closer. If the firmware is like this function or maybe there is a patch!?. Who will answer will be immensely grateful!

Bell88, but what else can I say about him?
We have essentially + iPod shuffle, because the size of the greater plug into the device is unpatched.
The device is designed for Inserts ONLY / Other Candies are not for him.
And so the device is good as a gift, for example, convenient. But not functional.

Rockbox boot loader
Version: 1.0
Loading Rockbox ...
Error!
Can not load rockbox.ipod:
File not found
Hold MENU + SELECT to
reboot then SELECT + PLAY
for disk mode

The screen iPod nano 2g, the computer does not see iPod in any way (Tell me what can I do?

Rep: (29)
In general, there is an iPod Nano 7G, everything works well, but from time to time it turns off by itself and turn it on it only at the same time climbing the volume button and the on-screen button. What could be the problem and how is it treated?

Rep: (456)
Can you promptly support iPod nano 6 song names in Russian?

Rep: (63)
chuvachok123,
yes, although it depends on the encoding, probably

Post has been editedDar3DvL - 15.03.12, 12:11

Rep: (17)
People, please tell me. I want to buy yourself Yamaha PDX-11. Does it support iPod Nano 4G?

Rep: (48)
Please tell me, I have such a problem:
For a while, my iPod Nano 4GB fell into juice, after drying it began to work safely, only stopped off.
And that surprisingly the PLAY / PAUSE button works on losing and pause, and it does not want to turn off (you need to delay this button longer)
And if you leave the player on a pause and put on the Hold (it should turn off the energy itself in order to save) and it does not turn off the infilt, liabilities with what works until the battery discharge.
And one more fact: shutdown and switching on works if the player is in charge of the network ...
What can it be, please tell me. The player disassembled and cleaned ...

Rep: (2)
Yes, ipod nano 6g only zatychek.Prines to work, connect to a cheap computer weak kolonkam- plays a barely audible voice, although the sound everywhere put on maks.Potom old friend brought Samsung to which the new price of 1000 rubles, so he udelal the iPods in down and prah- three times louder screams and bass vydaet.V amount whether the case - this, too, Sams size of a stick, pulls a tab for connection to yusb

Post has been editedelectroid - 06.04.12, 13:43

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01.12.20, 14:00