Technical details:

First generation -

Attached Image
* Memory capacity - 1, 2 or 4 GB
* Dimensions - 89 Г— 40 Г— 7 mm
* Weight - 42 g
* Battery life - 14 hours
* Computer interface - USB
* Audio format - AAC, protected by AAC, MP3, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4), Apple Lossless, WAV, AIFF
* Image format - JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), PNG
* Color solutions of the case - white, black
* At the moment it is very difficult to find this model, this model is very well distributed in the countries of the 3rd world
* Headphones: 3.5 mm, but it happens that headphones that require a more powerful system are suitable for this model.

Second generation -

Attached Image
* Display - color TFT, 176 x 132 pixels
* Memory capacity - 2, 4 GB
* Dimensions - 88.9 Г— 40.6 Г— 6.6 mm
* Weight - 40 g
* Battery life - 24 hours
* Color solutions of the case - black, metallic, pink, green, blue, red
Third generation -

Attached Image
* Display - color TFT, 2 inches, 320 x 240 pixels
* Management - touch circle
* Memory capacity - 4 or 8 GB
* Audio format - MP3, AAC
* Dimensions - 69.8 Г— 52.3 Г— 6.5 mm
* Weight - 49.2 g
* Battery life - 24 hours of audio, 5 hours of video
* Body colors - metallic, blue, red, green, black, pink
Fourth generation -
Attached Image
* Display - 320 x 240 pixels
* Memory capacity - 4, 8 or 16 GB
* Dimensions - 90.7 Г— 38.7 Г— 6.2 mm
* Weight - 36.8 g
* Battery life - 24 hours of audio, 4 hours of video
* The color of the case - metallic, black, purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red (sold only in the Apple Store), purple.
* Availability of accelerometer

Excerpt from the Rules:

3.4. False mistakes and deliberate malicious non-observance of the rules of the Russian language (including abuse of the so-called "Padonkovsky language") are FORBIDDEN. For excessive use of so-called. "Albanism" can be followed by a ban!
4.7.2. Messages that contain grammatical and / or syntactic errors can cause a negative reaction from forum members. Try to write correctly.
4.8. Explicit and hidden rudeness, rudeness, insults are forbidden.
4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
5.4. It is forbidden to use reputation for revenge or similar occasions. Reputation is not a means of fights!

Post has been editedkhar-selim - 08.10.11, 15:25

Rep: (38)
Hello
I have 6 years at the hands of the nano product red 3
There was a problem.
When headphones are plugged in the player is turned off and the headphones there is a terrible trust
He later cut one time and then if you connect the cable
What is the problem?

Rep: (0)
someone knows how to better under Windows format: NTFS, FAT, FAT32, exFAT?
in particular 2G and 5G

Rep: (25)
* Loweneed, and I'm wildly sorry, but nakoy format ipod?

Rep: (139)
* st_strelok
Through Aytyuns.

Rep: (25)
* RONIN427 , But then I vkurse. The man asks in what form format. I did not understand nakoy.

Rep: (1)
Hi guys!
Prompt, as Mauger pump nano4 iPod, so they can be more comfortable to use?
What type Jail him throw and custom firmware with larger icons.

Rep: (5)
Change there still the first generation of the replacement program?

Rep: (7)
* sergey_white93 , Of course not. I doubt that Apple iPods in stock are 15 years old and waiting in the wings: rolleyes:

Rep: (5)
j0rochka @ 19.01.20, 22:46*
sergey_white93, no of course. I doubt that Apple iPods in stock are 15 years old and waiting in the wings

they changed to the new

Rep: (10)
Sergey_White93 @ 19.01.20, 19:03*
Change there still the first generation of the replacement program?

Three years ago she passed 10 years ago ... when I read what they change ... because of some kind of glitches ...
I did not have them ... No one fell into this party .... they promised to change the new model ... But everything was stuck ... Especially in another city I passed .... there are no branches .. .

People Good Tell me I have an iPod Nano 1st crashed the screen Nowhere can I find anyone knows the online store what or can the screen will come from the second generation ???

Post has been editedYarik-Swimmer. - 15.04.20, 18:00

Rep: (7)
* Yarik-Swimmer. , Aliekspress

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedj0rochka - 15.04.20, 19:11

Good evening.
In the old boxes, I found this iPod of the first generation on 4GB, the worker could restore the back cover to the mirror state.
At times, I use iPod Classic to 160GB, which today you can overdo it by changing the HDD on the Flash memory of up to 1TB.

The question is as follows, is it possible to increase memory in iPod Nano 1GN? Sound, compared to Classic wins, but the amount of memory is not suitable. On the network found only the instructions for replacing the battery, operating the soldering iron.

Thank you in advance.

Rep: (21)
Tell me, please, a simple program for synchronizing music on the iPod instead of iTunes.

Hello! Recently in the bins found iPod Nano 3G and found that it works. However, the player does not want to connect to the computer categorically. ITunes hangs tightly, Windows shows the presence of a circuit disk, but when opening or pressing the right button, it also freezes. Sharepod does not see it too. I tried dancing with drivers, the effect is the same. Reinstalling iTunes did not help, although it has installed the necessary iPod equipment. The old version of iTunes also hangs.
Device Manager sees it in disk devices as Apple iPod USB Device. At the same time with iPod Nano 7 there are no problems.
I would like to format an iPod and start working with him again, since he is still alive in itself.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 17.01.21, 17:07