IPod shuffle [Other] | [MP3 player]

Rep: (546)
DiscussioniPod shuffle
Audio player
Discussion пїЅ
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
* Dimensions: 4.11 x 2.72 x 1.04 cm;
* Weight: 15.6 g .;
* Memory: 1 GB;
* Operating frequencies: from 20 Hz to 20 KHz;
* Supported formats: MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store, M4A, M4B, M4P), Audible (formats 2, 3 and 4), WAV and AIFF;
* Battery life: up to 12 hours;
* Full charge time: about 4 hours.

A photo
Attached Image
Detailed description
Mount
[color = "# 000000"]
Attached Image
The built-in mount lets you wear iPod shuffle on clothing. Fasten it on a sleeve, sport shorts or jacket. No matter where you wear your iPod shuffle, it will always be a bright part of your style.

Buttons
Control Panel: Attached Image
The central button is for playback and pause. Buttons around the center - to return to the previous song, go to the next or adjust the volume. Despite the lack of a key lock switch for all (hold) keys, you can lock (or vice versa, unlock) the control block by pressing and holding the central key for three seconds. After that, any keystroke of the control unit will be ignored, and the indicator will light up yellow.
Stirring switch- Attached ImageAttached Image
Change for the better. Mix the music by sliding the mixing switch. Put it back in place and listen to your playlists, workout music, and albums in the order in which you synced them to iTunes.

Battery charge indicator

* Green color- sufficient charge level (30-100%).
* Orange color- low charge level (10-30%).
* Red color- very low charge level (less than 10%).
* The indicator is not lit - the battery is completely discharged
* Flashing green, then twice orange for 10 seconds - ERROR. You need to restore iPod shuffle.Attached Image
When the player is in the dock, then the orange color of the indicator means charging, green - that the player is fully charged, and blinking orange - that the player cannot be switched off now, it is either synchronized or not removed from the system (in disk use mode).
While playing musicWhen you press any key, a green signal means playback, volume control, track change, or "rewind." Orange - lock the keyboard, reaching the volume limit. Alternately green and orange - the lack of compositions in the player. If the battery is nearly discharged, the shuffle signals as a constantly flashing red light.

Dock connector
Attached Image
iPod shuffle uses a mini-jack mini-sync connector for syncing, the player doesn't have any others. It is possible to use the player as a flash drive for transferring files, but it is unlikely that this opportunity will be of interest to a large number of users - 1 GB is not particularly suitable for these purposes.
* When the player is in the dock, the orange color of the indicator means charging, green means that the player is fully charged,and flashing orange - that the player can not be turned off now, it is either synchronized or not unmounted (in disk use mode).[/ color]

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 20.04.15, 22:00

Rep: (2)
Good day ladies and gentlemen, a few days ago on the occasion won the 2nd generation ipod shuffle 1 GB, bought for a run. The gadget is not bad, but wanted to kind of like the present to reveal the possibilities of apple devices, and with the future in playlists has been pumped about 10 gigs of music in m4a format. An hour before the workout sat down at the computer, in order to fill in the first batch of "quality content" to the player, but it was not there ... I press to add a folder to the selected tracks to your library or iiiii files ... and nothing happens. Actually a question: do something wrong? Why itunes does not see these files?

Rep: (11)
Why itunes does not see these files?

Did not use, I can not say. ;)
For zakidyvaniya music on "ipod shuffle 2nd Generation 1GB" is used with the addition of player Foobar2000 foo_dop-0.6.9.7 (iPod manager).

Rep: (0)
jabro23 @ 17.06.2017, 06:45*
Hello! A similar situation ... He pushed, but did not help. The truth did not begin until the green and stopped on a yellow. Directly from the battery voltmeter shows exactly 3.7v, and at the output through the controller 3.6v. And there, and there, the voltage is kept stable. At least during the experiments did not fall.
Initially, player behaved follows- when connected to the charger or noutu, after 5 seconds the red diode, then, in another ~ 5s extinguished. If you reconnect to the charger, then all repeats. It was about 2.7v on the battery.
Then, a little pushed back to 3,2-3,5v soldered, and when connected to the charger, the red LED light up instantly started, without pause after connection. But after, anyway quenched. Poked it back and forth, look - does not go out. But rejoice not, because saw that someone was burning here, too, but was not charged. To leave a 2 hour. After measuring - 3,2v. Reconnect and again there was a small pause in the beginning, and then, after 5 seconds the glow termination.
Further, already pushed to 3.7v, soldered. When you connect immediately turns yellow, then after 5 seconds - red, after a further 5 seconds turns off. Now, if you quickly reconnect to the charger, it does not illuminate anything. We have to wait 10 seconds before connecting again. Sit and click the button line filter, I think does not make sense, because the minimum required voltage is present, and the output from the controller board is not zero, as it was before, and 3.6v.
Rather boring story outlined here, but maybe it will come across some fresh ideas?

The same situation. There is a solution?

Post has been editedmihadom - 17.09.17, 17:33

such a problem: the player no longer hold a charge, the battery lasts for a couple of hours. possible to change the battery? where you can buy?

The player does not want to take charge ... before that was the same when put on the charging indicator is always burning that charge goes, and now insert 5 seconds the yellow LED (blinks 3 times) and nothing else happens
The battery is dead ???
Who that is similar?

https://youtu.be/Otxi44FnbHoSorry for Vertical ..)))

Rep: (2)
Hi, Formchane - such a question. I bought a Chinese player in this form factor - it is very convenient for sports and so on.
I wish to buy is now such a thing as. I think in this form factor alternative to the apple is almost there.

In connection with this question ... Google it, either here or in the internet could not ..

Is it possible this miracle to re-flash any custom firmware?
I do not want to communicate with and about the apple itunes.
Filled directly, I listen, I think the ideal approach .... if just a little to change the functionality of standard keys would be all perfect

Previously, such a theme was how rockbox .... the question is - is there a custom firmware under the shuffle?
ATP for the answer.

Rep: (11)
* sterh14,
it is necessary to understand that the topic already read is not fashionable ?!

Rep: (6)
Hello!

Ipod Shuffle model A1373. Battery began to hold about an hour. In this case, if the charge in the evening, in the morning a full charge.
Where can I buy a battery? Interested replace the real experience. Ali has a proposal for 900 rubles, but the fit is whether and how to hold a charge I do not know.
Other alternatives such player format, probably not.

* mogul82 , http://aksmob.ru/akkum...huffle-4gen-a1373.html

DEAGLE-MSO @ 26.11.17, 23:03*

By the A1373 it fit? The list of compatible it is missing. Yes, and is not available on the site.

Post has been editedmogul82 - 26.11.17, 21:08

* mogul82 , Fine. In your model name

DEAGLE-MSO @ 26.11.17, 23:08*
approach. In your model name

Available no

* mogul82 Whereas in SC to carry, will change

Posted on 26/11/2017, 21:16:

And Ali, I would not take. It would be better not

DEAGLE-MSO @ 26.11.17, 23:16*
then ai carry, will change

I called theauthorized service centerthe question of replacing the battery, received the answer that the device is removed from the market, no longer supported. The repairs are not accepted, since it is not collapsible. Bravo! With all this the service center I was advised in the support of Apple.

Post has been editedmogul82 - 01.12.17, 20:00

Hello!

Is there any alternative to ipod shuffle on the size and quality of the sound? (Second matter)
I bought a Sony nwz-b183f sound quite the equalizer does not help.

Maybe what the options from under heaven?

Rep: (72)
* mogul82,
Benji and Ruiz have nelohie and cheap. Look at the forum. Users praise.

Rep: (64)
* mogul82,
I have not found a sensible replacement

DreamerGold @ 03.12.17, 21:43*
I have not found a sensible replacement

The Chinese with their hi-fi music players? Not that?

Rep: (64)
* mogul82,
I have not seen. Give some examples

DreamerGold @ 03.12.17, 22:03*
I have not seen. Give some examples

Above have given a few examples. I myself have to find, and therefore asked the question about alternative ipod few posts above.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/08/20, 15:59