IPod shuffle [Other] | [MP3 player]

Rep: (548)
DiscussioniPod shuffle
Audio player
Discussion пїЅ
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
* Dimensions: 4.11 x 2.72 x 1.04 cm;
* Weight: 15.6 g .;
* Memory: 1 GB;
* Operating frequencies: from 20 Hz to 20 KHz;
* Supported formats: MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store, M4A, M4B, M4P), Audible (formats 2, 3 and 4), WAV and AIFF;
* Battery life: up to 12 hours;
* Full charge time: about 4 hours.

A photo
Attached Image
Detailed description
Mount
[color = "# 000000"]
Attached Image
The built-in mount lets you wear iPod shuffle on clothing. Fasten it on a sleeve, sport shorts or jacket. No matter where you wear your iPod shuffle, it will always be a bright part of your style.

Buttons
Control Panel: Attached Image
The central button is for playback and pause. Buttons around the center - to return to the previous song, go to the next or adjust the volume. Despite the lack of a key lock switch for all (hold) keys, you can lock (or vice versa, unlock) the control block by pressing and holding the central key for three seconds. After that, any keystroke of the control unit will be ignored, and the indicator will light up yellow.
Stirring switch- Attached ImageAttached Image
Change for the better. Mix the music by sliding the mixing switch. Put it back in place and listen to your playlists, workout music, and albums in the order in which you synced them to iTunes.

Battery charge indicator

* Green color- sufficient charge level (30-100%).
* Orange color- low charge level (10-30%).
* Red color- very low charge level (less than 10%).
* The indicator is not lit - the battery is completely discharged
* Flashing green, then twice orange for 10 seconds - ERROR. You need to restore iPod shuffle.Attached Image
When the player is in the dock, then the orange color of the indicator means charging, green - that the player is fully charged, and blinking orange - that the player cannot be switched off now, it is either synchronized or not removed from the system (in disk use mode).
While playing musicWhen you press any key, a green signal means playback, volume control, track change, or "rewind." Orange - lock the keyboard, reaching the volume limit. Alternately green and orange - the lack of compositions in the player. If the battery is nearly discharged, the shuffle signals as a constantly flashing red light.

Dock connector
Attached Image
iPod shuffle uses a mini-jack mini-sync connector for syncing, the player doesn't have any others. It is possible to use the player as a flash drive for transferring files, but it is unlikely that this opportunity will be of interest to a large number of users - 1 GB is not particularly suitable for these purposes.
* When the player is in the dock, the orange color of the indicator means charging, green means that the player is fully charged,and flashing orange - that the player can not be turned off now, it is either synchronized or not unmounted (in disk use mode).[/ color]

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 20.04.15, 22:00

Rep: (0)
Can iPod Shuffle 4 talk the name of chapters?
Made a book audio book. Smashed at Chaptermaster head. iTunes sees chapter names. But when you click on the player button only the name of the book and the author. How to make him talk to chapter? :)

Are 3-pin headphones for iPod Shuffle 1 generation?

Rep: (1)
Guys in what would a problem?
The iPod was completely discharged, I connected it to a PC for charging, Iytyuns sees him, but the band from charging is not to move .. an infection is constantly blinking orange.
Trying to insert headphones and turn on, zero emotions

Rep: (11)
Music Fill in iPod Shuffle with Android?

Apple iPod touch 1G
Jailbreak : Not
Description of the problem:
Is there any software to update the database of an iPode for android? I cling to my iPod Shuffle to the tablet via USB Host, I see the entire FS player as a flash drive. For Windows there are even one-button utilities to update the BD player and fill music to it as a flash drive. For Android there is nothing like?

Rep: (174)
Laughter! I can not register iPod shuffle in iTunes!
Connects, Mas sees him writes iPod registration in Tuna and everything! By checking Apple asks to enter the date of purchase, I enter! Writes what to activate it apple id!
Computer authorized! Previously, there was no problems for any problems!

@sybereks
I tell how to revive the iPod Shuffle from which the light lights up for 5 seconds, we need a network charger with a USB, a network filter with a button, since the device is discharged completely and does not see the battery, then only these 5 seconds are charged, that is, You put a device for charging at least a week but a sense zero as the charge goes while the light burns, so we take a network extension with the button, arrange conveniently on the sofa or at work, insert the player into the outlet, and the extension button turn on and turn off the filter to the revival The player leaves 30 minutes by such a manner up to 2 hours, in the end it turns out that we charge the player for 5 seconds but many times the player comes to life as soon as it grabs at least some charge

Just can this guy 10 mug what does he want?
Secure please, iPod is resurrected! Thank you!

Hello. I purchased on the occasion of used player. I do not understand how Voice Over switches to the next folder? I keep the button for a few seconds, heard that something is pronounced, but not parsing, maybe the name of the folder? I click the "forward" button, but nothing happens? I'm doing everything right? Maybe something did not understand? Maybe there is an alternative switching method?

Alex_z30 @ 07/26/2016, 19:30*
Hello. I purchased on the occasion of used player. I do not understand how Voice Over switches to the next folder? I keep the button for a few seconds, heard that something is pronounced, but not parsing, maybe the name of the folder? I click the "forward" button, but nothing happens? I'm doing everything right? Maybe something did not understand? Maybe there is an alternative switching method?

Hold it starts to pronounce every playlist if you do not yet choose the play key. Either flipped them with the keys of the tracks

Good afternoon! Bought iPod shuffle 3 with hands, it does not work out to throw music what to do? Thank you in advance

Post has been editedznbnjd. - 23.08.16, 14:34

Largecity @ 08/03/2016, 13:03*
Hold it starts to pronounce every playlist if you do not yet choose the play key. Either flipped them with the keys of the tracks

That's what it is that it does not pronounce .. Maybe the playlist must be helped somehow create, I understand that the playlist is Sun E that is in the folder, right?

A question.
I have a phone with OTG and iPod Shuffle.

Can I somehow throw music into it through the phone, synchronize or at all there are any options?

It does not often have access to a PC to do it.

Rep: (24)
Can you please tell me if the button on the headset with this player?

Rep: (52)
* VLADIX90210 , does not work.

Rep: (78)
People, please tell me, Shuffle (4gen) 60 Omno headphones Ve Monk Plus shakes?

Posted on 08/30/2016, 23:13:

* VLADIX90210,
Looking at what. All buttons and Earpods combinations are supported.

Friends, welcome! Need a cable scheme for Shaffle 3g

Rep: (52)
* okarurun if the cable broke it is easier to order

Rep: (2)
* Keysic. , * Keysic. , Mine until Siktor is lying in the depths of the table (

Rep: (69)
Tell me 4 gen:

1. Is it possible how to update the Russian voice for VoiceOver?
2. Or how to teach it to correctly pronounce English names?

Speech about the names of playlists - everything is fine with the songs, there you can configure individually or by groups of the corresponding language for tracks.

Post has been editedOShapo - 26.09.16, 19:56

Rep: (8)
IPod shuffle 4th.
Not charging at all
Light bulb does not burn when connecting to PC
What can help?

Rep: (22)
Guys tell me what has changed over the past year with the release of new software updates? Was the sound better or some were added \ feathers corrected? I bought it at the beginning of the 15th seem to have not updated the software because the sound with new rods became some kind of cascore and top of the ranks. Now I think the modge what has changed in a positive side?
PS Do not tell please download and compare, I download it later and will pour a new software, but I would like to hear real reviews of the same as I owners and that they themselves think about this.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 24.01.21, 05:03