IPod shuffle [Other] | [MP3 player]

Rep: (546)
DiscussioniPod shuffle
Audio player
Discussion пїЅ
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
* Dimensions: 4.11 x 2.72 x 1.04 cm;
* Weight: 15.6 g .;
* Memory: 1 GB;
* Operating frequencies: from 20 Hz to 20 KHz;
* Supported formats: MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store, M4A, M4B, M4P), Audible (formats 2, 3 and 4), WAV and AIFF;
* Battery life: up to 12 hours;
* Full charge time: about 4 hours.

A photo
Attached Image
Detailed description
Mount
[color = "# 000000"]
Attached Image
The built-in mount lets you wear iPod shuffle on clothing. Fasten it on a sleeve, sport shorts or jacket. No matter where you wear your iPod shuffle, it will always be a bright part of your style.

Buttons
Control Panel: Attached Image
The central button is for playback and pause. Buttons around the center - to return to the previous song, go to the next or adjust the volume. Despite the lack of a key lock switch for all (hold) keys, you can lock (or vice versa, unlock) the control block by pressing and holding the central key for three seconds. After that, any keystroke of the control unit will be ignored, and the indicator will light up yellow.
Stirring switch- Attached ImageAttached Image
Change for the better. Mix the music by sliding the mixing switch. Put it back in place and listen to your playlists, workout music, and albums in the order in which you synced them to iTunes.

Battery charge indicator

* Green color- sufficient charge level (30-100%).
* Orange color- low charge level (10-30%).
* Red color- very low charge level (less than 10%).
* The indicator is not lit - the battery is completely discharged
* Flashing green, then twice orange for 10 seconds - ERROR. You need to restore iPod shuffle.Attached Image
When the player is in the dock, then the orange color of the indicator means charging, green - that the player is fully charged, and blinking orange - that the player cannot be switched off now, it is either synchronized or not removed from the system (in disk use mode).
While playing musicWhen you press any key, a green signal means playback, volume control, track change, or "rewind." Orange - lock the keyboard, reaching the volume limit. Alternately green and orange - the lack of compositions in the player. If the battery is nearly discharged, the shuffle signals as a constantly flashing red light.

Dock connector
Attached Image
iPod shuffle uses a mini-jack mini-sync connector for syncing, the player doesn't have any others. It is possible to use the player as a flash drive for transferring files, but it is unlikely that this opportunity will be of interest to a large number of users - 1 GB is not particularly suitable for these purposes.
* When the player is in the dock, the orange color of the indicator means charging, green means that the player is fully charged,and flashing orange - that the player can not be turned off now, it is either synchronized or not unmounted (in disk use mode).[/ color]

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 20.04.15, 22:00

Rep: (6)
brigello @ 08.12.2014, 23:53*
(Lower working pinout):
3.5 mm --- usb
1- ~ 1 ohm - 2 (White)
2- ~ 1 ohm - 3 (Green)
3- ~ 2 ohms - 3 (black)
4- >1 Mohm-1 (red)

Sure? We tried to do this option?

Unsubscribe in other forums out there that complex electronics, the chip built-in and one resistance does not help ...

Post has been editedzeinblack - 02.03.15, 08:56

Rep: (6)
And one more question

Do Shuffle 4G binding to the Apple ID?
Can I somehow find it the previous owner?

The problem - the device is found on the street, in principle, ready to return to man. Question - how to find him.

Rep: (3)
Hello, today I upload music to the iPod Shuffle 2gen, but ran into a problem when you connect to the docking station player flashes 3 times and all orange, the computer at this 0 reaction. Tried in different yusb push and on another computer the effect is the same. In this case, the player turns on and everything is working.

Fiddled with the docking station, there is a small gap on the plug. When you rotate the plug counterclockwise on the computer pops up a message about not recognize yusb, while turning it clockwise chasoy flashing orange lights and three companies zero reaction. Even if you do not make a lot of effort to pull out the plug it :) At the same time remain at the dock the lowest part of the plug. The conclusion is similar docking station flew. Are there any ideas about fixing (did not understand how she understands) or where to buy an alternative?

Post has been editedFruit_ozr - 02.03.15, 15:00
Reason for editing: take care of the problem

Rep: (2)
Good afternoon,
Ipod shuffle 5g

The problem I have is that, first, he has lain down, then when you connect the red ice for 5 seconds (discharged to zero), I tried the method many times stuck in charging (killed 4 hours total), the problem persists.

Took other laboratory power supply with adjustable voltage and current disassembled iPods, disconnected battery loaded small currents to 4c, soldered back lit when the iPods green ice, after 5 seconds the red, and still 5 seconds extinguished.
Tuna does not see.

Of sealed battery, connect iPod to the unit itself, I gave him (3.7V (consumption 2-3 mA), (3,9v (consumption 2-3 mA), (4.1v (consumption 2-3 mA).

At 3.7V when the red lights for 10 seconds (the primary display indicates low battery)
When 3,9v when the orange red after 5s and 5s (primary indication indicates 50% of charge)
When 4,1v at 5sec vklyucheniir green and red after 5sec (primary indication indicates 100% charge)

No sound, aytunets finds.

When connecting the synchronization cable (lit charge level, and after 5 seconds the red and is extinguished.

I hope there are experts,
Please help.
Thank you in advance.

Rep: (0)
Hello!

Today did not work ClickWheel wheel on iPod shuffle 4G.
Yesterday Yeshe rewinding tracks today - does nothing at all.

Please tell me - is there any treatment mechanisms?

Help this problem is inserted into the iPod shuffle 2gb Headphones Left does not work, and the right to work as well with other headphones and cant connect to the iTunes even to companies

took a friend's iPod shuffle 4 is not included ..... "began the red LED is lit, but not charging" is what can be? Kretichesky battery drain? (It may be possible to get by tolkanut?)

Rep: (7)
Bought one of these days. Very much. I took to listen to podcasts and audiobooks. I uploaded in m4b audio book format, but it does not play. The name of the voice, but then the "peak" and moves to the song. On the computer through itunes plays.

sybereks @ 20.02.2014, 12:55*
I told him how to revive the Ipod Shuffle whose only light comes on for 5 seconds, we need the AC charger with USB, mains filter with the button, as the device is discharged in full and does not see the battery the charge is only these 5 seconds and then stops, that is, you put the device on the charging at least for a week, but zero sense as the charge goes until the lamp lights, so take the power extension cable to the button, nestles on the couch or on the job, insert the player into a power outlet, and a button with the extension enables and disables the filter, to revive the player takes from 30 minutes in this manner up to 2 hours, in the end it turns out that we are charging the player for 5 seconds, but many times then the player comes to life as soon as the grab at least some charge

Thanks, buddy!
Work the way! And I was going to disassemble)))

Friends, Hello! lost cable for Ipod shuffle 4. bought a regular 70 p. in the shop. Naturally it does not charge the iPod and the computer is not visible. Tell me what to do? The original purchase for 1300 is not advisable.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
Look at Ali. There are some reviews that do not work, and there are a lot of reviews that are working.

About ali clear. Only there is a long wait. A player is now run with it :)

Rep: (101)
Year player, now thought to write a review on Yandex Market and then came across a review that says that after a full discharge player dies. I wanted to ask whether all models so this factory marriage or the first models. Player Ipod Shuffle 4th generation 2013 release.

Rep: (11)
Zelestik @ 28.05.2015, 10:50*
Year player, now thought to write a review on Yandex Market and then came across a review that says that after a full discharge player dies. I wanted to ask whether all models so this factory marriage or the first models. Player Ipod Shuffle 4th generation 2013 release.

iPod Shuffle 2G. Player for nine years. Charging light already submits strange signals: when connecting a couple of times blinks orange and goes out. However, the player is still playing! The exact time did not measure, but more than an hour. When you connect to a computer works fine (as stick).

and if the player does not show signs of life? (Bulbs do not burn during charging). Found - ordered cable with Ali. there is no sense .... As it generally charge -in switched on (the green light is visible that would be). Can I tolkanut akkamulyator?

Apple iPod shuffle 4 just stopped working one channel, not stoked not dismantled. What to try and buy a piece of cake or another player?

Hello. This question is ... Who works as Apple iPod Shuffle 4 at maximum volume?

Rep: (25)
Is it possible to download music to your PC from the iPod Shuffle

Apple iPod touch 1G
Jailbreak : Not
Description of the problem:
Actually this question. I do not even know where to ask. iFunbox player does not see this. In an Internet I found nothing. Whether it is possible from it to download music on the PC?

I like that it was done .... In the Setup folder to include the item "show hidden folders" (in Windows) and go to the player there in the folders to be music.

Rep: (1756)
Royel @ 24.07.2015, 19:03*
iFunbox player does not see this.

BUTiTools ? Copy music from iPod to PC

And yes, soipod shuffleoriPod touch 1G ?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 3:39