Photoshop

Rep: (192)
Reincarnation of the irretrievably lost topic.
Original photo correction techniques are collected here.
We also create our own bank of plug-ins that we use when processing photos.

Post has been editedGridzilla - 29.06.16, 16:45

Rep: (10)
Plugins to create glamorous effect:
Imagenomic Portraiture v2 2006
Imagenomic Portraiture.v1.0.1.for Adobe Photoshop
Avoiding time-consuming procedures for per-pixel image retouching to remove image defects.
Here is an example. Play around with the settings, you can achieve the desired effect.
Attached Image

P.S. In the photo, my wife.
P.P.S. Can I take an example and not a good picture, in fact, this plugin and smoothes the skin and visnushki deffekty ...

Post has been editedalviker - 28.01.09, 20:30

alviker @ 28.1.2009, 21:04*
It's almost the lessons are obtained.

The network is full of plug-ins for Photoshop. Some really valuable, others not so much. The very fact of his illustrations of the plugin shows his being wanted. And you can gather up as much garbage here. Thank you for your initiative.

To begin with is not very original, but the most neglected.
Native file Laidhere
Attached Image

Correction in LAB space (correction in the channels and in seven stages symmetrically)
Attached Image

Notebook Edit in RGB space (S- curve in the red channel as the weakest in the range of the lightest to the darkest sand on a slope)
Attached Image

Correction in LAB space (L channel in three steps correction symmetrically in channels A and B by 13 degrees simmterichno)
Attached Image

Rep: (163)
Thank you for the lesson!
I try to repeat what I can, and learn that I can not.

Fast retouching portraits.photoshop tutorials

The original photo
Attached Image

Step 1
Duplicate the Background. Select the duplicate and go to Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur. Radius 10 and click ok. Next, this layer blending mode set to Color. Now double-click the left mouse button on the layer name - call blending options. Under Advanced Blending remove the check mark from the R and G channels.
Attached Image

Step 2

Now use Curves to balance the color image. (Sssylka on settings in the original author's lesson is no longer valid)
Attached Image

Step 3

Using Healing Brush Tool (J) remove particularly serious shortcomings. To do this, create over
Background new empty layer called "Heal", and the property lechilki (Healing Brush) called Sample (upper panel) expose "All Layers". This will allow accurate, without losing the texture to remove defects.
Attached Image
Step 4

Select all three layers and drag them to the new layer icon to duplicate them. Then press Ctrl + E in order to connect these copies. Call the union "Skin"

Take the Polygonal Lasso Tool. Highlight one stain the skin of the neck and shoulders. Not sure exactly. Just mark. When the selection snaps Alt-circle details such as the eyebrows, wrinkles, eyes, jawline and blouse, so they are not included in the selection. The picture shows a mask region final isolation:
Attached Image
Ready? Hit Shift + Ctrl + I inverting the selection, and then delete. On your image will not change anything, but at the Skin layer thumbnails, you will see "leather mask."

Step 5

Working on Skin layer. Go to Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur. 20. Radius (Personally, I put 8 to get results closer to the author, apparently in different shops varying degrees of filter effects). Opacity Layer 75%.
Under the Skin layer still must lie in the order of three layers: Background copy, Heal, Background.
As in previous times, we select them and drag on the new layer icon in order to copy all three and combine lightly pressing Ctrl + E. We call this layer "mask" and put over the layer skin. Now click Ctrl + Alt + G thus creating a clipping mask.

Step 6

Staying on the mask layer to pass Filter>Other>High Pass radius 4 (I put 2)
Attached Image
Now set the layer blending mode to Linear Light, and the Opacity to 40%.
That's all. We compare results
Attached Image

Post has been editedkochrob - 15.02.09, 19:29

Rep: (10)
uvaroff ,
And what is this plugin helps with image processing? : Sveta:
You yourself then they use?
Primerchik your please be so kind ...: yes2:

Rep: (81)
I remember that I exhibited here "shamanism" in Photoshop CS3 with lanterns, which adds a source of light rays. Followed by a proposal to repeat the lesson series, in steps. Well, look.
The first thing I found a picture of who wanted to outrage (it is desirable that it be light sources in the night):
Attached Image

Creates a copy of the basic background (you can give it its own name, so that later it was easier to navigate)
Attached Image

Now you have to remove all copies except the light source, on what we want to get the rays. For this Image - Adjusments - Levels and set the average (gray) slider to the right end position (or change an average of 0.10):
Attached Image

Then I brush of black color removed all unnecessary details, which, as it seemed to me, should not have its own rays - slightly noticeable reflection of lanterns in the water, lampposts and the moon. It turned out like this:
Attached Image

Duplicate the layer "Background copy", and sets a new copy (Background copy2) blending mode Screen:
Attached Image

This is the same layer, with which we will shamanize :-)
Open Filter - Blur - Motion blur and set the following parameters:
Attached Image

Distance 400 - this is the length of the beam, it is possible to vary, achieving the desired result. As you can see from the screenshot above, the rays get "square", but in our view they should be narrowed, vanishing at the ends. This is easily corrected by applying again the same sequence Filter - Blur - Motion blur with the same parameters. Rays turned faded, it gets better through Image - Adjusments - Auto Levels.
Now place the second pair of beams. Duplicate the layer Background copy and change the blending mode of the new layer (Background copy3) on the Screen:
Attached Image

Background copy3 By applying all the same sequence Filter - Blur - Motion blur, changing the angle of a negative value (-45) to positive (45):
Attached Image

Then again repeat the sequence with filter Motion blur and the Image - Adjusments - Auto Levels.
Background copy layer can be removed, it is we no longer need. Merge the two copies of the upper layers (Background copy2 and Background copy3):
Attached Image

And the newly created combined layer apply Image - Adjusments - Levels, putting an average of 0.4 (here, too, need to experiment, usually missing values ​​of 0.3 - 0.6) - this will adjust the brightness of rays:
Attached Image

Change the Blend Mode to Screen, if the brightness is insufficient, duplicate it again.
As a result:
Attached Image

Like so. If someone did not get - us, I will understand.
P.S. Of course, this is not a perfect representation (can and should "rub" ray of length, making them different, reduce the brightness, change the number of rays themselves say so:
Attached Image

etc. etc.) but, as a guide to action, I think, to suit all :-)

Post has been editedSolar_x - 22.03.09, 13:59

Rep: (0)
and spread the lessons only with color correction ?? I put a lot of that)
vot first - toning snapshot =)
before -Attached Image
after -Attached Image
Open the boring image, create a new layer by choosing a gradient fill, then select it as the picture
Attached Image
fill it, we get it here
Attached Image

Reduce the opacity of the layer to your taste
Attached Image
Next is all depends on your taste and imagination,
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedRizhak - 10.07.09, 15:48

Rizhak,
Interesting, but not the topic. This is not a photo correction - more prettification them. PHOTOART closer to his principles. It seems that you have experience in this direction. So, create a theme "Photoart" for example.

Important remark: the right to tell you how to do much more complicated than most to make. For example, look at how the post is decorated Solar_x. Details liishnimi not happen. Imagine that you talk to the child. Take this because ... Do so to get ... Plus illustration. And nothing more, as pictures to the eye and a rainbow. Learn to write manuals.

Rep: (0)
kochrob,
Oke, I will consider everything and make all =)) in this case is probably a lesson here delete ??

Why remove. Create a new topic with a new lesson. Moderators then move your post.

Rep: (1866)
And what a plugin is responsible for the removal or minimization of noise in the picture?

Rep: (373)
akoin @ 28.7.09, 9:08*
And what a plugin is responsible for the removal or minimization of noise in the picture?

I useNeat Image.

Rep: (1369)
akoin
akoin @ 28.7.09, 10:08*

And I nrvyatsya pluginsTopaz Labs .
Topaz Clean в„ў
2.1.0 for Adobe Photoshop can be previewed in real time possible results. Plug using advanced algorithms for adjusting parameters such as:. Radius of the filter, detail, exposure, noise, blur, brightness, contrast, etc., effectively help to achieve unique results in image processing, to create highly pattern of your photos with minimal loss of time and forces. Remove noise from RGB-image and simultaneously increase the clarity of boundaries color transitions.
Topaz Clean unlike most modern methods of noise suppression, which are mainly based on the wavelet technique, uses his trademark unique method of filter Topaz Clean в„ў, which allows you to achieve excellent results without calibration chamber to create a "noise profile" or dig with a large number of parameters . The plugin comes with a built-in presets and lets you create and sozranyat own, lets you download them from the Internet, supports multi-core processors, which significantly increases processing speed. Compatible with almost all versions of Adobe Photoshop, Elements and many other graphic editors.
Attached Image

I want more advice from two good pluginImage Tren, Indsc. (At least for myself I use - all the time.)
PearlyWhites в„ў - tooth whitener and eye sclera
ShineOff в„ў - gloss remover, facial fat

Post has been editedvovo - 01.11.09, 17:10

Rep: (1060)
Silly question, for the first time stalknulsya with troubles .... How to put these plugins? I am interested in CameraRAW, downloaded, the file extension 8bi and where it?

Rep: (114)
konvas, I've got c: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Adobe \ Plug-Ins \ CS4 \ File Formats

konvas,
konvas @ 29.11.09, 16:03*
How to put these plugins? I am interested in CameraRAW, downloaded, the file extension 8bi and where it?

In general, 99% of the plugins are placed inC: \ Program Files \ Adobe \ Photoshop \ Plug-Ins Then run Photoshop, open the photo at the top of the "Filters" and therefore are looking for a freshly installed plugin. Everything
In general, modern plugins are integrated into the Shop during the installation or after installation, that would "cure" plugin, you need to replace the same file extension 8bi, in C: \ Program Files \ Adobe \ Photoshop \ Plug-Ins, on the "cured" . So that's it.

Post has been editedvovo - 22.01.10, 09:22

updated pluginTopaz ReMask 2.0plug-in for Photoshop Win (32/64 bit)
It takes some skill, but when prinorovishsya - song. ;)

Attached Image

Topaz ReMask has advanced masking algorithms that accurately isolate the desired object from the general background and properly fit it into another image.
The hardest part of this process - just select the object that needs to be placed in another environment. Topaz ReMask at work uses his trademark method of masking "Tri-map" for ReMask, which is an elementary choosing the "right" and "bad" pixels on the three color channels. Topaz ReMask can cope even with such complex objects like hair, small parts, hair, complex "boundary", shadow and transparency, which allows the following decomposition of the complex to move objects from one image to another.
Advanced Topaz ReMask's technology operates using "Tri-map", that is, the user is presented a choice of card-generated masks, consisting of three colors: white, black and gray. Users are able to quickly identify the elements of the image that they want to use white - the elements that need to be preserved, the black area of ​​the picture from which they want to get rid of gray - a command for ReMask for calculations.
Tri-map technique significantly reduces the time masking times while increasing the accuracy of cutting thin and complex picture elements.
When reprinting the material - please do not forget the link to the news.
ReMask perfectly integrated into the workflow Photoshop, because it does not call the external program sources, it works directly in the menu layer masks, directly in Photoshop. This reduces training time and processing, which makes it fast and easy to use.
New in Topaz ReMask 2.0:
1. A new simple and convenient user interface.
2. For the first time in the programs Topaz! the possibility of using Undo / Redo commands - undo or redo up to 8 steps.
3. Shortcuts.
5. Navigation View - help is much easier to focus on the big picture.
6. Multiple Image Views - view the image at various stages of the masking process.
7. Topaz Magic Brush - for finer granularity selection or reconstruction.
8. The new Tri-map Colors - quickly identifies the elements of the image that must be preserved or eliminated.
9. Background Color Changer - change the background of your choice for a better view.
10. Supported by the use of layers in Photoshop by creating the mask image layer before use ReMask 2, the final mask can be saved back to Photoshop, as a mask layer.
11. Mask Hardness Slider - adjust the mask applied to the image.
12. Support of Transparency Layer - Transparency support layer ReMask 2.

Size; 18.85 mb
full ammunition
DeposandRapid

And another plugin (Pts advise)Nik Software Viveza 2.0 for Adobe Photoshop

Attached Image
Viveza 2.0 - a rich set of new features introduced in the updated product that extends the functionality of tools for editing digital images in Adobe Photoshop. Proprietary U Point technology allows you to fine-tune brightness, contrast and color saturation of individual objects or areas of the photograph.
Viveza plug-in is designed primarily for photographers and provides the ability to selectively adjust the brightness, contrast and color saturation of the image.
The basis Viveza - U Point technology that makes it possible to abandon the complex precipitates or layer masks. The user specifies the so-called color control point (Color Control Points). Further, using the sliders can control the brightness, color, contrast and other parameters. Since the plug itself creates a mask on the basis of points specified by the user, the time spent on the photo editing, markedly decreases. Add as many control points as you need to achieve your desired effect. The plugin has the ability to automatically adjust the image - the results exciting.
The program will allocate the necessary objects and creates masks in the automatic mode, allowing professionals to work more productively.
U Point technology - a new level of accuracy and efficiency when editing images. Placing a U Point The color control point in any part of the image, you can simply moving the sliders, change the settings to your liking and thus achieve incredible results, saving a lot of time that would take you with other tools.
Powerful Selective Tool (only for Adobe Photoshop): A powerful tool which allows you to selectively eliminate any color in your image by using the tool "brush" Adobe Photoshop.
Features of the program:
в—Џ brightness adjustment, contrast and saturation of the selected images
в—Џ unique U Point technology allows flexibility to adjust some parts of the image
в—Џ Incredible plug speed
в—Џ isolation tool (Selective tool), allowing the effect to apply only to the selected image region
в—Џ Smart-Objects in Adobe Photoshop Integration
в—Џ Preview the results on screen before printing.
в—Џ Look at the "before and after" at the same time (with the division of the image into two parts)
в—Џ User-friendly interface
в—Џ Compatible with 64-bit version of the Windows operating system.
в—Џ Copy - Paste allows you to quickly duplicate the control points for a more complex picture.
в—Џ Built-in online help and online video tutorials provide free training to maximize the effectiveness of the software.
New in Viveza 2:
в—Џ New tools for working with levels and curves
в—Џ The functions of the shadow of recovery
в—Џ Improved management of small details
в—Џ Increased accuracy of the allocation
в—Џ Changes to the interface
в—Џ Added support for Smart Filter and Selective Brush tool in Photoshop
в—Џ Added 64-bit versions of Windows support
в—Џ Now you can work with multiple images simultaneously in Lightroom and Aperture.

Size: 12.6 mb
full ammunition
DepositandRapida

Post has been editedvovo - 24.12.09, 14:37

Rep: (881)
Hello, tell me how to properly and most importantly effectively solve this problem ....
There is a medal, you have to manually draw in Toko background there ...
or is there a way to somehow fill, quick to do?
And there you can see a dark background svehu bottom lighter ...

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 20.04.10, 20:46
Reason for editing: hiding

Rep: (373)
golden_dragon
If I understand correctly, you need to do - it is a routine operation in Photoshop. Allocate / pour etc.
Or do you want to ask is someone made for you?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01.04.20, 23:20