Setting a custom speaker | [Hand-made] [audio]

Rep: (3403)
Installing a custom speaker

In this topic, we try to install custom speakers in smartphones.

There is no curator in the subject.
For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages or toVehicle in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, it is written here .

Rep: (4)
You throw pictures, it's interesting to look: yes2: and at the expense of the amcuscant, the topic somewhere on this forum slipped, look for, they can be completely minimal, and even to the device itself, if you are friends with the soldering iron)

Rep: (269)
We deal with the device. The process threw. Just in case.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

In order to sund the speaker, you need to remove the top cover from it.

Well, actually.

Attached Image

Attached Image

To attach to the contacts of the native speaker, I used the fee from 10rub headphones. Cut the risk in half the risk approached the bulge on the speakers.

Attached Image

so that there is a double contact need to be turned out to be the propelient wire that part where there will be contact

Attached Image

Rep: (1392)
there inside so much space ???? : shok: You can make some kind of acoustic box so that the sound was excellent .... or put the amp so as it should be as injured .... and you can do it ...

I would so much place in my Hermes: rolleyes:

Well, what amp? Share. I tried to do an acoustic box - the power is missing on the speaker E398. And the standard is not very bassit.

Rep: (1392)
Here is an example of a small amcuscant... in the first diagram for one dynamics if you do - it will turn out even less than on the photo below ... (without two capacitors on the sides)

For the information provided on this forum - thanksGREETZKO

Rep: (7)
cooler.nvkz @ 25.2.2009, 13:37*
Here is an example of a small amcuscant... in the first diagram for one dynamics if you do - it will turn out even less than on the photo below ... (without two capacitors on the sides)

For the information provided on this forum - thanksGREETZKO

Oh, well, I crumbled a lazy thing :). I only took the focus on the second box. I'll try to do with two speakers. One for medium, and the other for low frequencies. That's just left a bunch of manual to read about the conversion of sound :)

Posted on 02/26/2009, 12:32:

'Madkot'

Here is the amp assembly. Very small. In the next topic about the amp and speakers, everything is painted.

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Rep: (30)
These microcircuites (TDA) have even smaller size. Only to solder them is even harder.

GREETZKO, Write how much it pulls.

And where is it to take it?

I have a lot of points with radio components in my city.
There is a microcircuit of 12 hryvnia, at today's course is a little more than a dollar.

'Madkot', 'Emiel,

Let's not be offtoped. And just go to the next topic and honorable. There is also an address where to order and the required voltage for MS and the numbering of contacts. Total 4 pages.

Post has been editedGREETZKO - 28.02.09, 18:17

GREETZKO,
Are you a current consumed by the microcham measured? If yes, - put the meanings here, please.

Emiel @ 28.2.2009, 15:36*
GREETZKO,
Are you a current consumed by the microcham measured? If yes, - put the meanings here, please.

No, I will not lay out! :) That's when I spend the tests of your battery and this TDA. Then I will lay out the actual result. OK...!?

Rep: (342)
I am a quantine !!! I decided to paint my device and damaged the speaker during disassembly. Show pliz from what pipes still fit the speakers? They say from Motorola E398 Suitable. Is this it? On the dynamics written AAC061111.5b

Rep: (17)
I understand that I understand the external speaker? Based on my experience - from Moto E398, it only suits a little case to expand for him ...

DeeMON,
Yes, you are right. But I just took the device from the repair. I was punished with another one. It's good at least everything works. I thought you wouldn't do this in our city ... Repair cost 500 rubles .....

DRago777,
Yes, too, the local "craftsmen" did the speaker, though on Qtek S200 ... I gave 300 r (the serviceer is not the coolest, normal in the market). After an hour listening to music on it, it burned out! I had to wrap (on Cuccute Contacts Wired ) Shipping Motor collections (also E398, for they write that yells!, yelling and as!))) So that's so ...
And on Asus, by the way, I wanted to put Motorvarsky, but after disassembling and checking (just when the device was turned on, the speaker led to contacts) It turned out that the power is not enough (I need at least the volume) ... So I think that it is not necessary to do with the amusing I will be no experience (((

Post has been editedDeemon - 18.03.09, 21:43

DeeMON,
If you mean a musical speaker, I don't even want to change it .....
viaSRS WOW HDI did not badly raise the volume .... More precisely in 2 times !!! But on Maxah, he heard and wrecks the dynamics .... it seems to me that after such a Khan my dynamics ....

DRago777,
Did you mean that you damaged spoken? Speak, if not so understood ...
Well, this program I also know this very well, and today I tested her on Asus, of course, of course, it turned out so well. But as you say - creak and grind on the most maximal settings.
TIP:
People do not climb immediately changing speakers, try in the programSRS WOW HDDigitize with the settings, the sound can really be very high!

Rep: (0)
Gentlemen Share the experience of replacing the full-time dynamics on the NTS Daimond, is there any sense?

Rep: (5)
I want to change the speaker on E-TEN M600. What is his characteristics (resistance, sizes ...) and what will be suitable instead of it?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 19.01.21, 12:23