And so I came to make the idea to make this munal and petition with you the idea
Pros [+] and minuses [-]:
[+] Clean bass (now without sprinkling on high bass)
[+] Create sound
[+] Surround sound
[+] Basic vibration
[-] housing picking (internally)
[-] Slow guarantees
[-] Financial losses
[-] Increased battery charge consumption
And so that we need:
2. Double tape (double-roofing tape).
3. Speaker from Motorola E398.
4. Long wire 8 cm. (Preferably from the plume from the computer (IDE interface)
5. Little screwdriver (for clock repair).
6. Screwdriver T6.
Let's proceed to the robot)
1. Estesna disabled the phone
2. Remove the piece of iron from under the keyboard (Fig. 1 item 1).
3. Remove the display but do not turn it off from the fluff (Fig.1. Paragraph 2)
4. Remove the bolts that hold the antenna block (Fig. 2).
5. And now the most difficult thing: it is necessary to put a double tape edge where the antenna block is concerned (Fig. 3)
ZY: Get current so that there is no one hole
ZY: Council. If you want to convince that there is no holes, then swipe felt-tip or gel. handle on the walls of the antenna block and put back, then get down and see where there is no handle print or flomic on a double adhesive and refine it to revenge
5.1 Cut off the rectangle of the tape double and stick on the piece of iron (Fig. 4)
Next, you need to make a gasket of double tape in the form of the letter "U" for the speaker to enter the antenna block. (Fig. 4)
and stick approximately as in the figure (Fig. 4)
6. According to paragraph 5 and 5.1, it is necessary to quarrel an antenna block for the dynamics (Fig.5 and 6).
7. Now we have a speaker to contacts (strictly observe the polarity. (Polarity is indicated in Figure 7 (phone board) and on dynamics)
8. Further, make a strip on the speaker that will serve as a gasket between the antenna block and the speaker. (Fig. 8)
9. Further, put the dynamic speaker on the gasket (which displays the sound into the antenna block "U"). Speaker to put this way: 6 holes on the outside, and 5 inside (Fig.8)
10. Next, we put an antenna block into place, naturally screw it to the case.
11. You will have to meltaming the body in order to be the dynamics (Fig. 9)
We all collect the phone and rejoice
As a result, it will be the whole topic to look like this:
The most important thing is to choose a sound driver.
But I use E398 Acoustic V. 2.0