Setting a custom speaker | [Hand-made] [audio]

Rep: (3403)
Installing a custom speaker

In this topic, we try to install custom speakers in smartphones.

There is no curator in the subject.
For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages or toVehicle in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, it is written here .

Rep: (2)
To do without an acoustic box, the E398 speaker is rushed from the side where 6 holes (it can be stuck anything important that it is firmly stuck) and the other party where 5 holes are false at the top turns a loud bass sound!
My Rover H7 is perfectly placed one speaker from E398. You can try to create an acoustic carob from the antenna block. The instruction will be written. By the way the speaker E398 costs 100 rubles Ariginal!

I would still write firewood anyone would write for the Dynamics of the E398 he would play better! : yes2:

Rep: (17)
Once again I made sure that my hands were not quite curves)) I put the Sedna from E398 :) Pictures in principle are not needed, the TC is cut out everything on the fact of rake and natfil is corrected :) Sounds cool, bass is not special, although it fastened 6 holes (paper plaster True) in 3 layers. A set of 2 pieces costs 200, one has become familiar with one hundred)))

Today, I also managed to solder the same speaker. As I advised the side with 6 holes, I stuck two layers of ordinary scotch. From course cool, bass - generally beautifully. Well! Well, he is frowning when playing some songs. The SRS WOW HD program helps The volume decreases. Who will tell you what can be done so that the sound was cleaned ???

So that the sound is cleaner neededEquipical boxOn the H7 rover, it is possible to make it from the antenna block of the cakes of the edge of the two-way scotchball about other animals, nothing to say not to the MAGA because there is no way in your hands! By the way, who will do the paint.Speaker 6 races down put 5 upsound better

Posted on 07.02.2009, 04:12:

I completely forgot to warn the akust. The box should just be without cracks (than their fewer the sound is louder and ample) I will try to throw out how to make an akust. Corob

And so I came to make the idea to make this munal and petition with you the idea

Pros [+] and minuses [-]:

[+] Clean bass (now without sprinkling on high bass)
[+] Create sound
[+] Surround sound
[+] Basic vibration

[-] housing picking (internally)
[-] Slow guarantees
[-] Financial losses
[-] Increased battery charge consumption

And so that we need:

1. Blade.
2. Double tape (double-roofing tape).
3. Speaker from Motorola E398.
4. Long wire 8 cm. (Preferably from the plume from the computer (IDE interface)
5. Little screwdriver (for clock repair).
6. Screwdriver T6.

Let's proceed to the robot)
1. Estesna disabled the phone

2. Remove the piece of iron from under the keyboard (Fig. 1 item 1).

3. Remove the display but do not turn it off from the fluff (Fig.1. Paragraph 2)

4. Remove the bolts that hold the antenna block (Fig. 2).

5. And now the most difficult thing: it is necessary to put a double tape edge where the antenna block is concerned (Fig. 3)
ZY: Get current so that there is no one hole
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
ZY: Council. If you want to convince that there is no holes, then swipe felt-tip or gel. handle on the walls of the antenna block and put back, then get down and see where there is no handle print or flomic on a double adhesive and refine it to revenge
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

5.1 Cut off the rectangle of the tape double and stick on the piece of iron (Fig. 4)
Next, you need to make a gasket of double tape in the form of the letter "U" for the speaker to enter the antenna block. (Fig. 4)
and stick approximately as in the figure (Fig. 4)

6. According to paragraph 5 and 5.1, it is necessary to quarrel an antenna block for the dynamics (Fig.5 and 6).

7. Now we have a speaker to contacts (strictly observe the polarity. (Polarity is indicated in Figure 7 (phone board) and on dynamics)

8. Further, make a strip on the speaker that will serve as a gasket between the antenna block and the speaker. (Fig. 8)

9. Further, put the dynamic speaker on the gasket (which displays the sound into the antenna block "U"). Speaker to put this way: 6 holes on the outside, and 5 inside (Fig.8)

10. Next, we put an antenna block into place, naturally screw it to the case.

11. You will have to meltaming the body in order to be the dynamics (Fig. 9)

We all collect the phone and rejoice
As a result, it will be the whole topic to look like this:

The most important thing is to choose a sound driver.
But I use E398 Acoustic V. 2.0

We do at the likeness of this

Posted on 07.02.2009, 05:18:

Can anyone make good loud firewood for sound?

And so I came to make the idea to make this munal and petition with you the idea

Pros [+] and minuses [-]:

[+] Clean bass (now without sprinkling on high bass)
[+] Create sound
[+] Surround sound
[+] Basic vibration

[-] housing picking (internally)
[-] Slow guarantees
[-] Financial losses
[-] Increased battery charge consumption

And so that we need:

1. Blade.
2. Double tape (double-roofing tape).
3. Speaker from Motorola E398.
4. Long wire 8 cm. (Preferably from the plume from the computer (IDE interface)
5. Little screwdriver (for clock repair).
6. Screwdriver T6.

Let's proceed to the robot)
1. Estesna disabled the phone

2. Remove the piece of iron from under the keyboard (Fig. 1 item 1).

3. Remove the display but do not turn it off from the fluff (Fig.1. Paragraph 2)

4. Remove the bolts that hold the antenna block (Fig. 2).

5. And now the most difficult thing: it is necessary to put a double tape edge where the antenna block is concerned (Fig. 3)
ZY: Get current so that there is no one hole
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
ZY: Council. If you want to convince that there is no holes, then swipe felt-tip or gel. handle on the walls of the antenna block and put back, then get down and see where there is no handle print or flomic on a double adhesive and refine it to revenge
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

5.1 Cut off the rectangle of the tape double and stick on the piece of iron (Fig. 4)
Next, you need to make a gasket of double tape in the form of the letter "U" for the speaker to enter the antenna block. (Fig. 4)
and stick approximately as in the figure (Fig. 4)

6. According to paragraph 5 and 5.1, it is necessary to quarrel an antenna block for the dynamics (Fig.5 and 6).

7. Now we have a speaker to contacts (strictly observe the polarity. (Polarity is indicated in Figure 7 (phone board) and on dynamics)

8. Further, make a strip on the speaker that will serve as a gasket between the antenna block and the speaker. (Fig. 8)

9. Further, put the dynamic speaker on the gasket (which displays the sound into the antenna block "U"). Speaker to put this way: 6 holes on the outside, and 5 inside (Fig.8)

10. Next, we put an antenna block into place, naturally screw it to the case.

11. You will have to meltaming the body in order to be the dynamics (Fig. 9)

We all collect the phone and rejoice
As a result, it will be the whole topic to look like this:

The most important thing is to choose a sound driver.
But I use E398 Acoustic V. 2.0

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I apologize for offtopic, but it seems it is not a rover N7 ...
Who else would have made such instructions for the s200 couture ...
And so the offset))

Yes, it is not H7. This is SE K610 I laid out the instructions for the example, I myself did the instruction H7 lay back

Rep: (7)
Perverts ..... !!!!!! I thought that I had one such a straight :) , the sound is cool, loud. Speaker from the motor L200 magnet on the spring. The same bass. Acoustic box inside the probe thin layer of Splanna. Added phase inverter. (2 years ago, Sabyat was at the installation, so it turned out to be visible .......) the sound almost suits, just had all the plastic from the top of the body cut. Victims are justified .......

Attached images
Attached Image

Here is another option for ASUS P 535. Speaker from Siemens SL 75 mine. It sounds great, only brie bass vibration on the body is unobserved)))))))) Playing a much ludsha rest ............

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Rep: (342)
GREETZKO, And in more detail you can? What a dynamyk can be shoved there?

'DRAGO777'
If you judge theoretically, any. Lush would get into the housing along with an acoustic box. With its own resistance of 16 ohms and the power of not more than 0.3 w. Support about the dynamics of the parameters of the woofer (ASUS P535). And on other models it is necessary to measure the resistance of the native speaker. And pick up with the same resistance and also in size so that in the enclosure. , to achieve normal sound unfortunately have to experiment. As soon as I collect something really worthwhile, lay out a detailed manual with pictures.

Rep: (342)
GREETZKO,
Very waiting. I am also very not satisfied with the quality of the native dynamics P535. Made in more detail pliz: thank_you:. In this case, noob: sveta:

Greetzko @ 12.2.2009, 8:51*
'DRAGO777'
. With its own resistance of 16 ohms and the power of not more than 0.3 w.

I apologize for the error. R native dynamics exactly 8 ohms.

'DRAGO777'

Yesterday bought two dynamics from Nokia N73, they are styled 6131. They sound natural :). The acoustic box will be completely sharpened from the Glass org. And 2 amplifiers will be minimized. So the manual will have to wait until Friday ...........

Rep: (30)
Today Tuesday is already. We are waiting for the manual.
I think in your ASUS P525 to build an amplifier with a speaker to another. I want to look at your experience.

Comrades! Forced to disappoint you a little. With the manual will have to wait another week. Since after the test it turned out: the dynamics of N73 is needed more than I expected. And the acoustic box will have to do again and more. As a result, you will have to increase the hull of the animal. And the acoustic box itself will be slightly lyasic. Because the speaker has a small membrane with a powerful and sensitive coil. This means: that the sound flies in high and medium frequencies, and then in a small funnel is converted to medium and low frequencies. And he sounds louder. This has shown tests. So get patience and wait a little :)

Rep: (4)
Hello, and on Glofiish X500 + anybody tried to push the speaker from E398?, In size as, by resistance?, Who can know what other speaker is not worse than the volume and the corresponding sizes, ideally needs the same sizes as native, not I really want to smoke plastic: rolleyes:

Rep: (270)
I stuck the speaker from E398 in my ASUS P525. The place for it was enough, with the conjunction of Kaneshn, but climbed. I tried to put it alone, but the sound is quiet, because I understand the dynamics need more power. Put parallelly with his native. If you want to post a photo.
The report is. Vibrite housing, bass is. But the volume was not very added. Digitized in the registry and put SRS WOW HD. SRS WOW HD All at the maximum (and input and output to 0), do not watch wheezing.
Who would have thrown a normal driver ... or the MB amplifier is needed. Your considerations?

Post has been editedMadKoT - 24.02.09, 11:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.01.21, 00:06