Setting a custom speaker | [Hand-made] [audio]

Rep: (3401)
Installing a custom speaker

In this topic, we try to install custom speakers in smartphones.

There is no curator in the subject.
For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages or toVehicle in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, it is written here .

Rep: (0)
Drustan all :)
Here are short and get me, then my lyubimenky calls silently and zahripyvaet on some tunes ..
I took my old motorlku E398 and took her dynamics and put one in S200 .... Ur friends working as never before, not everything can be heard wheezing, and most importantly has a sub :) losses really do not accustomed to scarf playing and listening to music in hand tickling vibration :)

anyone interested can sdealt detailed article how to do it :)

very interesting) write) and if possible the picture)

Rep: (3)
anyone interested can sdealt detailed article how to do it

interested, because he wanted to insert in soi Rover N6 after the warranty ends.
I put on speaker eshki The Motorola L7. happened

Rep: (1)
Dachshunds interesting and raccoon 600+ meters can stick?

a question...
so here it is possible in the raccoon that thread is to stir up? to change the speaker louder?
ILO thread who encountered such?
stick speaker from 6233 for example, or even with what the thread?
if someone tell me with pleasure proeksperementiruyu;)

Rep: (1377)
but all the same you can see the photo report? ... or at least a comparison of the size of the speakers, and that the device was altered arrows show ...

Yes, of course, all svotkayu and lay out at once :)

Rep: (3)
in principle, the dimensions do not think the problem, because if I'm too stuck in L7 (thin and small phone), although had two hours to cut a file take, in our giant PDA Plug. importantly, it otyanet .... Do not burn if uchilitel

A year ago, I set himself on Qtek S200 speaker from Motorola E398. No artful manipulation and did not need to. Found instructions on how to disassemble the device, it was necessary to file just place the speaker since motorolovsky speaker not incurred and soldered two contacts. Nothing complicated about it.

Johonson @ 24.1.2009, 7:03*
A year ago, I set himself on Qtek S200 speaker from Motorola E398. No artful manipulation and did not need to. Found instructions on how to disassemble the device, it was necessary to file just place the speaker since motorolovsky speaker not incurred and soldered two contacts. Nothing complicated about it.

possible potrobno? or photos?

that it seems to me this bullshit .... all about the fact that boomed as the 398 and the vibration of the bass gives .... where there is vibration? at 398 are two good speaker and a separate cavity in poltelefona which just gives vibrating bass (on the nightstand: D), and push the resonator (and even power to him!) has exactly what is unreal ....

PS: but the sound quality from a single speaker by 398 much better than the dynamics of the S200 ....

Rep: (6)
I myself, too, put the speaker on Moto E398, bass go from the membrane built-in speaker that really gives a decent drebezhzhanie, but I would be really interesting as the author of all the set with a photo report, because of the Moto speaker loses sound because the small holes in the the housing and the sound is better inside than on the outside :(

So the other day ottyunil his zverushku.chestno saying how do we know that in this devayse and so quite loud bell but low pass him but like all other bodies frankly not enough

To perform the operation, we need: $ 100, with all soldering prichendaly, sharp and hard blade, straight arms and a little ingenuity.
The first thing you need to start is to go to the radio market for the speakers in your city I found 50p apiece speaker itself round and thick, take dva.Dalee, to understand the animal (if anyone needed factor in its dismantling, can lay) cut off from their relatives speaker wires with connectors pripaevaem them to Motorola
kim s speaker, as the dynamics of very thick then we will have to sacrifice more than the plastic cover on the speakers (that is with a hole for the camera), if interested in the details, sprashivayte.p.s. the output is very loud sound with audible bass is given into the hand or an object on which rests the device.

Put a photo Cton

Rep: (6)
Attached Image
This is the usual view from the camera
Attached Image
End view. As you can see the speaker slightly nepomestilsya and cover sticks out a little, but never flew in his hand did not even feel it!
Attached Image
View with the lid open.

Photos inside and then create one!

oo) kruto..tolko haste to do) is very interesting

and on future - so close to shoot subjects needed mode macro shooting or manual focus ... and a bigger size - Engine Forum has avtomashtab he does ....

put on your S200 speaker from an old Nokia 6170 ... well ... for koekak nebylo soldering - stickers used)) is better than it was kanechno (the original burned) but quiet and wheezing PPV !!!<_<do not place the old Noky type 6230 ... from new did not try ...
the old sonierikov identity does not fit ...

Cton still tried to put on E398? and where and are hopping ??? : Blush:
incidentally - for disassembly - screwdriver special buy is worth ..

Rep: (7)
Speaker E398 not exactly what it seems. To make sure it should be disassembled and thrown out of the stalemate is not suitable. But that did not happen, I will tell you that in the inside. The outer part is vsegolish box tselendricheskoy form. A speaker inside itself suspended from a spring. That is why when he plays, when the bass vibrates ...... drug z , All Nokia speaker stands speaker box. Thanks to this sound normal. But esle stuff speaker in ak.korobku from the bulldozer, the nature sound will Galimov. Most real sound quality E61 smartphone. Since he even plays deep bass. A common speaker therein. It is also tied for nokia 3250 and P900 only here in boxes Inside aparata different. Founded somehow in the internet site katorom can order any detail. And there for 250rub. prodoyutsya acoustic boxes on E61 complete with Boozer. Box kleyanaya and proschitanaya to the smallest detail, because aparata business class. The sound is loud and clear, clearer than 3250. So I advise you to take it to the collection .....
I put in your ASUS this speaker and karobka was homemade and it turned out to be the sound bespontovy. Pat put Boozer from Samsung (External speaker in the housing, it is sold separately) Sound became ludshe and louder. The truth is I vseravno not satisfied. That's tomorrow will be put on the E398. Be sure to leave koment with photos .........

Post has been editedGREETZKO - 02.02.09, 07:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/06/20, 20:55