Perverted dreams of the CCP-waters | What seems impossible to do with the PDA, but I really want to :)

Rep: (1210)
Let's collect our most perverted and delusional dreams regarding the improvement of our animals, because, as experience shows, not everything is delusional, it turns out to be delusional, in fact, maybe something can be realized.

: hemp: fly ...

Rep: (57)
Yes, and instead of an accumulator a nuclear reactor, Shtob does not charge it. threw 50 grams of plutonium, and plow year. Moreover, it will be possible to connect and use something else instead of an energy source. For example, in the car instead of the battery. Came to work, disconnected and
in pocket. And the car is not stolen. : D

Rep: (326)
I would like my raccoon to spend at least an hour on the Internet without disconnecting and following the restart, which I clearly do myself, because there is no more network ....

Rep: (12)
LikvidatorMax @ 12/19/2008, 3:21 pm*
He just confused the ram and flash. In the rover n6 64mb RAM.

Yes, I messed up. Even I didn’t look, but I really thought it was all about it. Is it possible to make the dream come true? Ie, increase RAM by 128. I think all n6 owners dream about it!

Rep: (21)
Oh, I was thinking, one touchscreen is not enough))
1. Acc 3000000 mah so charging gathering dust in the corner)))
2. 512 mb opera (dada)
3. Count. accelerator

Rep: (78)
Windows mobile 7
1.5 GHz
512 RAM
32 GB ROM
640x480 3.2 "
Accelerometer
Graphic accelerator
10,000 mAh} -)
3.5 mm headset jack
Sliding keyboard
8 MPx Camera
3 MPx Video Camera
Stereo high volume speakers
Thickness 10 mm} -)
Not really realistically of course, but wrote in accordance with the name of the topic: rolleyes:

Post has been editedHerald - 13.09.10, 17:39

Rep: (1045)
Herald @ 12/20/2008, 5:20 pm*
Windows mobile 7
1.5 GHz
512 RAM
32 GB ROM
640x480 3.2 "
Accelerator
Graphic accelerator
10,000 mAh} -)
3.5 mm headset jack
Sliding keyboard
8 MPx Camera
3 MPx Video Camera
Stereo high volume speakers
Thickness 10 mm} -)
Not really realistically of course, but wrote in accordance with the name of the topic: rolleyes:

and weight 1kg = D

but I just do not have enough accelerator for happiness =) and the battery size is the same ...

Post has been editedmgeee - 20.12.08, 17:39

Rep: (29)
YES ! My Fudge suits me well to almost everyone :) Only bluetooth is weak, well, I dream of a battery, say, 4000 MWh, which would be the size of a regular: rolleyes:

Rep: (1)
I want a coffee maker and a thermonuclear battery :)

Rep: (2)
I do not have enough flash, I even began to think, but is it possible to fasten it to the connector for the GPS antenna? Well, what kind of tension is there?

dianoff
I decided to screw up my flash, but I don’t know how to make it "manageable" yet: resent:

Rep: (93)
romchk,
flash solder inside?

alyams
That yes ... I want to drill a hole near the camera: blush:
At least I can connect it somewhere to the thread so that it can be turned on and off with the button, automatic operation is not needed, although it would be cool =

Rep: (2)
My phone has a connector for a GPS antenna next to the camera. Surely, you can buy a plug separately, buy a diode with the desired voltage and a switch to press. (I plan to change the back cover with battery) the case will become thicker. So the question is: is there any voltage on the GPS connector?

Rep: (2221)
dianoff @ 12/23/2008, 3:42 pm*
My phone has a connector for a GPS antenna next to the camera. Surely, you can buy a plug separately, buy a diode with the desired voltage and a switch to press. (I plan to change the back cover with battery) the case will become thicker. So the question is: is there any voltage on the GPS connector?

Not. The connector is designed to connect a passive antenna.

Rep: (54)
I want a new input method - mental ...

Well, shrink your Zhenya, great pain)

Rep: (7)
Tax, then this is what kind of communicator I dream: sveta::
3GHz percent
1GB RAM
(Schaub unconverted HD video pulled in general)
80GB ROM =)))
Graphic accelerator and more like that =))
The battery for a month was at least enough for a month} -): D
Connector 3.5, a sound processor which is a cool thread from Creativ for example =))
3.5 inch display
Speaker quality, and better 2
Camera 5Mpx for the eyes is enough =))
In size not larger than my X7 =))
Gps, Wi-Fi, WiMAX, etc. and so it is clear))
I think that in 10 years such units will appear, with the exception of probably batteries, although you can come up with a clue))))

Post has been editedCrazy_surik - 26.12.08, 01:38

Rep: (306)
Such wonders of nature already exist, and in a more powerful version. The problem is that they do not hold in your pocket :)

Rep: (146)
And my perversion is to keep the battery for two or three weeks (at least) without recharging. Zadolbalo daily charge.

Rep: (7)
DEDULA @ 12.26.2008, 14:47*
And my perversion is to keep the battery for two or three weeks (at least) without recharging.

Well, at the dream of every kpkvod)

Rep: (8)
Pro flash and camera
There is a dream to replace the Glofiish X500 + full-time flash on the infrared St. diode, it will be possible to shoot at night in complete darkness and covertly. And my hands itch to pick out the glass from the camera and fit the lens from some kind of lens.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/07/20, 2:03