Perverted dreams of the CCP-waters | What seems impossible to do with the PDA, but I really want to :)

Rep: (1210)
Let's collect our most perverted and delusional dreams regarding the improvement of our animals, because, as experience shows, not everything is delusional, it turns out to be delusional, in fact, maybe something can be realized.

: hemp: fly ...

But my dream is - I really want to on Asus 750, somehow solder the flash, and not just solder, but that it would work for the camera, and as a flashlight (it’s not enough after Asus 535)
Solder then solder, but how to connect it all with the animal to manage: scratch_one-s_head:

Post has been editedromchk - 14.12.08, 02:50

Rep: (1)
I would put a QVGA-matrix in my Asus P750, because the QVGA on the VGA-matrix is ​​blurry. Also I would put the native 3.5 "connector and completely kill the Voice Commander.

Rep: (34)
I want the PDA to take the place of the Nintendo DS, all the video accelerators, gyroscopes, cameras, and three-dimensional stereoscopic screens. And everything else will follow.

Rep: (118)
And I want a PSP emulator: P

Rep: (2)
I want on asus p550 128 RAM and a new firmware with a normal sound: beee:

Rep: (40)
And I want at least 64 meters of operative in rx1950 (which I am going to do), and in hx2410 128 meters of internal memory. :) Plus, after yuzanya X800's raccoon, I want to leave a hx2410 VGA display (leave my own diagonal), GSM and GPS modules, and a camera with autofocus :)

Rep: (230)
And I will make my WM, with blackjack and whores ....

e-Ch !,
Blackjack is an amateur, but if a sav-file appears on the second part, upload it to the forum more easily: yahoo:

Rep: (681)
I want to go to my PDA began to print money: D ......

Rep: (156)
I want a new radio module that would not eat the battery, GPS (there is a connector, you just need to solder the firewood), video output (again, there is a connector), IK port (there is a connector on the board, so what’s wrong) ?) and full activation of the built-in goforce5500 ... Well, I would also like a gyroscope and a camera with autofocus ...

Rep: (23)
I want my PDA to have a print head and a cd-rom (even though small disks).

Rep: (12)
My rover n6 would not hurt 256 MB of operatives and ask for it.

Post has been editedDANIL111 - 18.12.08, 20:07

Rep: (156)
256 MB

and for what? you still can not run so many prog that the ba devoured it all ...

Rep: (306)
Camera with autofocus (By the way, I think this is real, you just need to plug in such a camera and pick up the rum) and activated processor features (Video shooting in VGA at 30 frames per second, 3D acceleration, GPS, normal acceleration of video content, processor frequency control)

Posted 12/19/2008 02:57:

Oh yeah, dual-channel memory would be more, now there is one channel of everything, and then it works faster than in a diamond (There are 2 channels), then there is potential :)

Rep: (12)
nikerossxp @ 12/19/2008, 1:17*
and for what? you still can not run so many prog that the ba devoured it all ...

But I miss the 128 MB of RAM available to the user 27. At least 30 more!

Rep: (306)
But I miss the 128 MB of RAM available to the user 27. At least 30 more!

Where are you doing? I also have 128 MB, but right now 50 MB is free. And this despite the fact that I have the maximum caching, it costs money, a bunch of programs, and a pool of 18 meters.

Rep: (0)
And I do not have perverted PDA dreams.
Even as a shame))

Rep: (210)
Where are you doing?

He just confused the ram and flash. In the rover n6 64mb RAM.

Rep: (21)
would like usb 2.0 and touchscreen display =>WM 6 Pro: D

Rep: (57)
I want my htc to be able to make a halo video of me. I would send it to work instead of myself. And it is also necessary that he could shoot a laser beam, otherwise I have a rampant rampage and tired of waving my fists. And they don’t give permission to the barrel-they say that I’ll start shooting everyone then :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/02/20, 22:15