> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Warfare Inc | [iPhone] strategy

Rep: (830)
Warfare inc
version 1.6

Attached Image

Description:
The best strategy in the traditions of Dune and Ra. Playing both on PDA, decent graphics and gameplay, and the size of just a couple megabyte! I advise everyone without exception.

Video

Download: in the attachment .ipa

Attached fileWarfare_incorporated_v1.6.ipa.(2.98 MB)

Post has been editedVampire_X - 07.11.09, 15:02

Rep: (76)
AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaA Strike all !!! The favorite strategy on the PDA, I thought only a couple of days ago, take some used PDA on Windows to play it again, Uraaaa !!!

Rep: (830)
Version 1.6 released

Multiplayer Support:
- Play with 2-4 Players, Over The Internet, WiFi and 3G supported.
- 21 Built-in, Battle-Tested Multiplayer Missions.
- 50+ (and grown) Multiplayer Add-on Missions Gives Infinite Replay Value.
- Multiplayer Mission Editor Support - Use Your Own Creativity to Create and Share Your Ultimate Battlefield.
- Player Lobby with Game Rooms. Play in A Public Game Room, OR in a private, Password Protected Room with Just Your Friends.
- Chat with Other Players in a game room - Gather Support for Your Next Game or Boast About Your Victory In The Last One.
- Chat with other players in a game - Taunt Other Players During Play or Attempt to Create An Alliance.
- Permanent Player IDS AND PLAYER LOGIN, AS WELL AS ANONYMOUS PLAYING.
- Globally Ranked Leaderboard, To See How You Compare with Other Warfare Incorporated Players.
- Detailed Game History with Per-Game Statistics So You Can Check Out Your Opponents Strategy and Improve Your Own.
- Individual Player Average Statistics Across All Games So You Can Spot Trends in Your Strategy.
- Player Search - Find Statistics and Game History for Any Player.

Other changes:
- Fixed Mission Unlocking Bug

Post has been editedVampire_X - 05.11.09, 16:10

Rep: (37)
the game is great!

Rep: (33)
I downloaded the new clothes, I will beat amerikos!

Rep: (0)
He played on the PDA, she is good on iPhone too;)

Rep: (45)
And here I wonder if there will be a multiplayer with the communications on Windows to work? Try pliz who has a communicator
And how do you, comfortably play it? Just not imagine how I get my thumb in a small unit, a thin stylus without problems

Rep: (15)
Why is it so slows on ITACH 4? O_O.

URAAAA Thanks! : lol: Game Super download!
So long ago, he played the PDA! Constantly played with friends.

iPhone + Vinmob can be played?

Rep: (5)
In general in order
1 on iPod Touch slows down (so even in the MP on the HP1950 via Wi-Fi I did not slow down)
2 Multiplay (MP) is sharpened to the Internet (on WM and then it was democratic - BT / Wi-Fi) and only. : russian_ru:
3 Control - Also on WM (In order to get into the unit, it is not necessary to apply effortless efforts - the game is samoting unit)
The direction of movement of the norms, long tap (for additional options) and remained, the release of two fingers in the form of a rectangle
4 campaign missions are now lying with additional (on WM it was separately)
5 Shake the old card with WM - everything works (all settings and configs work)
6 In general - for the tables: rofl:

Rep: (78)
I will try to play on the tache)

Rep: (31)
I remember more on Sege in the dune baked)))
Right now I will try this game.

Rep: (2)
Vlmt
It is better to immediately download the siege emulator and run Dune - and more pleasant and does not lag, although there are no sandy worms here (Knowledge will understand: D)

Rep: (51)
Eh, here would be an imperor of the battle for the dune portal, although this is good, but I will agree-Clevents, they are clearly not enough!
: D

Rep: (31)
WFrom @ 01/15/2012, 17:02*
Although there are no sand worms

ahah, that's for sure: D

Rep: (43)
In Appstore for free

Rep: (15)
Good game, still Warcraft 2 ..

Rep: (49)
In AppStore free -http://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/warfare-inc...d298748403?mt=8.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 17.01.21, 20:37