> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Brothers In Arms Hour of Heroes | [IPhone] from Gameloft

Rep: (827)
Brothers In Arms Hour of Heroes
Version 1.3.5

Last update of the game in the header:05.02.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Shooter in the style of the Second World War. You play as a soldier of the airborne troops.
Features:
- 14 missions in 3 campaigns: Normandy, Ardennes and Tunisia.
- Amazing 3D graphics.
- Ability to control military technology, a wide range of weapons (bazooka, sniper rifles, machine guns, etc.)
- Ability to use the accelerometer.

Video

The second part of the game

Download: Version 1.3.5
Download

Post has been editedDanusha - 05.02.11, 13:56

Rep: (156)
Great toy!

Rep: (62)
Thank! Sam, unfortunately with rapid speeds and megaaploadom, where he laid out on the site is not on friendly terms, so thatsavagemessiahzine.comandVampire_X They come in handy.

Post has been editedMobi95 - 02.12.08, 15:34

Rep: (1)
It does not work for me. When loading a first initial image is contaminated, then flies without the desktop icons and so it weighs. I tried to reboot and rearrange application nepomoglo.

Rep: (62)
For those who game does not start:

If there is SBSettings, click on the Power icon, and then start the Safe Mode. All! You can play!

Post has been editedMobi95 - 02.12.08, 19:38

Rep: (16)
It seems that the developers are shared))) those who love BM and yaFon: D Cal s dyuti on the VM, and this here on the iPhone))) well, cool! How to download accomplish your goal as a toy))

Rep: (179)
th and manage it is convenient?

Rep: (0)
I will say a normal full-fledged shooter, management thought, in general, play))))

Management agrees not normal that BM))) but I have a question as a thread, you can not run it out of safe mode? and then napryazhno constantly go there.
igruha class !!!

I just run)) The game is bright

Rep: (34)
After the first start the game normally run from the normal mode.

strange I did not zapuskaetsya.est ideas why?

Jazz333,
you have firmware 2.1?

Nope, 2.2

Jazz333,
hmm ... I just have not run on 2.1 only when flashed at 2.2 run

All earned had to wait for the first time it is run in standards mode for a long time))) Thank you all! And sorry for tupizm))

And after the mission on all the tanks there was a cause air blow (like so pprevoditsya) at the gate can not, can not jump, do not tell me how to go there?)))

I also got stuck :(

Rep: (1)
And who's to say that to do with a train? mission on the tanks?

Rastrelivat, if I understand you)))

Shoot at him, preliminary landslides fares

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/06/20, 6:54