Oculus Quest 2 - Discussion | Other, 1 "/ 1GHz / 64, 256GB RAM

Rep: (1068)
DiscussionOculus Quest 2.
PictureA virtual reality
Official site | Discussion » | Oculus quest » | Purchase | Selection and comparison of VR helmet
Attached Image

Specifications:
Processor - Qualcomm Snapdragon XR2 (twice as power than Quest 1)
RAM - 6 gigabytes
Displays with a resolution of 1832x1920 (90 Hz)
Built-in memory - 64GB / 256GB
Updated controllers
High-performance processor and graphics of the new generation

A photo
Attached Image

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What speed by WiFi supports Quest 2
ABOUT:Quest 2 supports WiFi speed 6 to 1200 Mbps

Useful
Reviews and additional information:
- Many video reviewsWe look at post
- Unpacking and first inclusion Oculus Quest 2 in Russian
- Oculus Quest 2: Full Review in Russian.
- Departed review about Quest 2 from Quest 1
- What to do after buying Oculus Quest 2: Step by step guide
- Way to fight on the phone
-
Full overview, from buying up to settings

Cinematic sound - built-in speakers, equipped with a system of reproduction of cinematic positioning 3D sound, will allow you to hear everything that happens around.
Broadcast from the headset - broadcast the session virtual reality to the TV or in the Oculus mobile application and collect friends for watching.
Take advantage of both systems due to Oculus Link - high-speed fiber optic cable connecting your compatible game computer with the headset Oculus Quest "All in One".

Games

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedprz13 - 16.01.21, 11:28
Reason for editing: Solution If USB is turned off

Rep: (5)
Yesterday the ambush was, I threw a helmet in sleeping mode into the case. On the way, he as he himself turned on, and since the inside of the cover was close to the sensors, he thought he was on his head. And as a result, landed the entire battery.
So I recommend to completely turn off the helmet when carrying in the case.

Rep: (0)
ArenaKi.csr @ 17.01.21, 02:43*
stumbled upon such an option

I eventually stopped at this, I do not feel the pressure on the back of the head. Your option is also not bad, but less resistant to shaking.
https://aliexpress.ru/...u_id=12000017403712288.

Post has been editedmagiccolors - Yesterday, 16:19

Rep: (1)
* SH @ D0W,
I removed the auto inclusion in the settings and the problem stopped to be :)))

Rep: (94)
* magiccolors ,
And the cover for him somehow bought?

Post has been editedarenaki.csr - Yesterday, 17:23

Rep: (50)
SH @ D0W @ 17.01.21, 16:10*
So I recommend to completely turn off the helmet when carrying in the case.

In general, I only turn on when I'm going to use, and if I finished today - turn off.
Legat42 @ 17.01.21, 16:35*
I removed the auto inclusion in the settings and the problem stopped to be :)))

Also, long ago turned off the auto inclusion - only interferes, the autotrunction left.

Rep: (5)
Yuran2013 @ 17.01.21, 17:52*
Can you manual?

If you do not know how, I do not recommend very much. Samba under Windows is a hellish horror, especially under 10.

There is such a player under Windows, 5k Player. He has a built-in DLNA server, it is better to run it on the computer, and access media files without hemorrhoids.

Rep: (73)
Over support for the Flight Simulator VR controller, as well as optimization work

https://uploadvr.com/f...ed-controller-support/

Rep: (0)
Hello, just ordered a helmet and do not be a chalp as it works. But there was such a question, so I will come through my FB in the helmet for the first time. ?

Rep: (47)
Confessment of viarity, the question to those who use VD tightly. Does it be possible to get a comparable with a program of playability in Beat Saber at the difficulty levels of Expert and Expert +? Or quick songs still problem? If everything is OK, then on what router did you get it to achieve?

Rep: (36)
ANTRAWASKO @ 17.01.21, 15:34*
... By the way, why does the link only 500, is almost the speed of USB2.0 (480), and the wire link has 5 GBPS?

By the way, there is an interesting dependence. Until I worked for Yusb-3 I played on a bitrate of 250 -500. Then the cable is dead and I began to play on bitrate 125 on Yusb-2. If I put it above 150 - the game began to stutter and static. While the test of the cable in the home is 360 Mbps.

Post has been editedwb-frost - Yesterday, 21:41

Rep: (68)
Has anyone noticed that Qal shows not all games that are in Unknown Sources? Spoofed -Vervia all curves or there are norms?

Rep: (443)
ANTRAWASKO @ 17.01.21, 15:34*
why the link only 500

Can a video card encoder no longer pulls out? : rolleyes:

Posted on 17.01.2021, 22:10:

SH @ D0W @ 17.01.21, 16:10*
I recommend to completely turn off the helmet when carrying in the case.

Why, if you can enable "output helmet from sleep" only manually with the power button? : D.

Posted on 17.01.2021, 22:12:

Magiccolors @ 17.01.21, 16:16*
I eventually stopped at this, I do not feel the pressure on the back of the head. Your option is also not bad, but less resistant to shaking.
https://aliexpress.ru/...u_id=12000017403712288.

As for me, this is so much more convenient !!!
https: //www.aliexpress...311.0.0.5E684C4D0CU0Tr.
Bought: D.

Posted on 17.01.2021, 22:13:

ANTRAWASKO @ 17.01.21, 17:31*
The autotrusion has left.

Is it possible to turn off the autotrope? o.o.

Bodua555 @ 17.01.21, 18:50*
Over support for the FLIGHT SIMULATOR VR controller

Nafik he is needed there? Rus + Rud + Pedals + Klava + Mouse Root !!! : D.
Attached Image

And for the DIRT RALLY-ROUTH, PEDAL, PCP and Putton: D
Attached Image

who has a hulva bought? You can mapC17yscape. Where to pour thread?

Rep: (147)
ANTRAWASKO @ 17.01.2021, 15:34*
By the way why the link only 500

Most likely this is the restriction of the receiving decoder in the helmet, but maybe in the future this number will change. On the first quest, it was 150Mbit, for example.

LookyPanda @ 18.01.21, 01:36*
On the first quest it was 150Mbit

And right on the 1st Quest, you can set 500? And will it work there?

Rep: (2)
Today, in the evening I decided to fix the IPD on the helmet, since it is between 1 and 2m value, then after a long gaming session, it is a little knocked. Only this time after this, I noticed that the picture was put on the left side, a long time thought thoroughly threw the settings on the helmet, did not help. I went into the boot menu, where in principle the image does not shift anywhere depending on the operation of the gyroscope and saw that everything was also tamed to the left. The slope is somewhere 7-8 degrees, I realized that this is a physical problem that occurred after detuning the inter-shock distance (IDP). The situation is sad, apparently, requires disassembly of the device. Based on my experience, be careful with the configuration of the interpatch distance ...

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (147)
SIN-CO @ 18.01.2021, 01:59*
And right on the 1st Quest, you can set 500? And will it work there?

I can not check myself, but one of the developers wrote on Reddit, that for the first quest it is not recommended to exceed 150, otherwise it will start to pick up.

Rep: (1)
Faced with such a problem (non-critical, but still). Quest is connected to the PC on the line constantly. When I turn off the PC, the helmet is green, that is, is 100% charged. And in the morning when I turn on the computer (the quest is turned off through the power button and is not in standby mode), the helmet begins to charge. There is a loss of 5-6% charge per night. In theory, it is possible that the battery of the helmet through the cable gives the charge to the system turned off? Or is this I carry nonsense? :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 18.01.21, 11:13