Statistics firmware Samsung i900 (WITU / Omnia) | Russian official to i900PUHJ2 users
Poll
You have flashed the official firmware for users i900PUHJ2
under Win XP and the phone was sewn well the first time [ 1161 ] ** [39,16%]
under Win XP and got a brick (the phone does not work and is not treated with firmware, when turned on the red light is on, and that's it) [ 179 ] ** [6,04%]
under Win XP and there were troubles, despite the fact that you did everything according to the instructions, but you managed to eliminate them [ 91 ] ** [3,07%]
under Vista and the phone was sewn well the first time [ 104 ] ** [3,51%]
under Vista and got a brick (the phone does not work and is not treated with firmware, when turned on the red light is on, and that's it) [ 23 ] ** [0,78%]
under Vista and there were troubles, despite the fact that you did everything according to the instructions, but you managed to eliminate them [ 19 ] ** [0,64%]
under Win Seven and the phone was sewn well the first time [ 196 ] ** [6,61%]
under Win Seven and got a brick (the phone does not work and is not treated with firmware, when turned on the red light is on, and that's it) [ 42 ] ** [1,42%]
under Win Seven and there were troubles, despite the fact that you did everything according to the instructions, but you managed to eliminate them [ 31 ] ** [1,05%]
Did not try [ 1119 ] ** [37,74%]
Total votes: 2965

Rep: (0)
Hello
I decided to flash my i900, ..
In general, I stitched the latest firmware from Siemens, did not touch the boot, it was already 1.37, I poured only one part, at 73 percent the firmware stopped (I stitched it with a grand prix), waited a few minutes, pulled out the cable, an error appeared ...
After that, the phone is naturally not on and the computer sees it as an unknown device, unfortunately there is no place like a problem like mine, HELP please
while the phone heats up what to do?

Rep: (30)
I have a Win Seven and the phone was sewn well the first time

Damir101010 What firmware did you put off the link, I have this new phone worth the standard WM 6.1 I want to put 6.5

Twice I patched it under xp .. I don’t remember how the first time, the second time through the SC firmware. In both cases there was a full charge ... both were successful

Rep: (16)
How much does brick repair cost?
and maybe in Kostroma one thread? if there are such

Rep: (38)
You can restore yourself) smart from the kerpich that someone testpoints did not find on the board!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.12.20, 19:26