Game Warspear (Online for PPC) | Informal discussions, strategy and tactics

Rep: (149)
Warspear online
The official theme isHERE

This topic is for informal discussions of the game and its non-technical aspects.
The topic is still raw, then we will improve, we will add screenshots.
No RO, quietly weaving.

Post has been editedTrump - 24.11.08, 17:46

Rep: (112)
Warspear Online

Trump

Well done, already had time. (I am not: D)
Indeed, everything that is not related to the technical aspects is discussed here.

I was personally struck by how much money they want to develop for the month of the game.

P.S. Plz add a link to the main topic in the header.

Post has been editedDimsml - 24.11.08, 16:14

Rep: (1053)
If I'm not mistaken, we have a section for this.Online PocketPC Games

Post has been editedtab - 24.11.08, 15:55

tab

There was already a topic about Warspear in "online games", it was deleted, because There is the same in the "demo versions." And in the one that is already constantly being kicked, ostensibly for offtopic, although we are discussing only the game and the intragame moments.

This was what we had with Urbandead - we “spoke” pages 7 there and we were “asked to go out” - I also did a technical thread.

Posted on 11/24/2008, 5:51 PM:

Hurray, we are in a hat in the official thread!

Post has been editedTrump - 24.11.08, 17:48

Rep: (2221)
M
Trump, Well, can we combine topics?

As stated above, this is an unofficial topic. Here is a thrash that moderators in the Games section do not want to see in that topic. Look at the link in the cap - you will understand.

Johnny P

We specially created this topic so that we would not be persecuted from the main topic for “flood”.

I have good intentions: thank_you:
M
Lada - leave. You use my kindness: blush:
Corrected the topic header.

Post has been editedJohnny P - 24.11.08, 18:26

The keyboard did not appear - could not create a spell.

Well done developed - keep it up: rofl:

Rep: (1)
Who will pay for the game?
I’m not going to pay more rubles than 30-50!

Post has been editedJeka3230 - 24.11.08, 20:35

Jeka3230

There, the minimum specified in the survey - 200 rubles

I know, so I think just like I few will not play after the introduction of the board, especially gprs-internet is not unlimited and not cheap!
it would be better to try to earn something differently (for example, you would sell clothes or something like that)

Cool game. 300 rubles is not a pity. I do not understand those who are a squeezee ... 300 rubles is a beer to drink once, it is ridiculous because of this ruin here and whining))

It's just that I already pay for GPRS, but due to the absence of (normal) unlimited. tariffs for GPRS I for it: censored: I will pay 600-700 rubles.

Post has been editedDimsml - 25.11.08, 13:52

Rep: (23)
better then right now no longer play, and then it will be difficult to play with the game))

I generally have a number - I don’t want to play through the butcher, but to connect to the Internet through the active link to play with the PDA is a majority)) When there is a reluctance to see Varspir before the eyes of the BB. Although by the way, he eats quite a bit of traffic, even with Entis ...

Rep: (107)
and how much on average per hour consumes traffic?

Rep: (0)
Warspear.net restored, today noticed.
There, the only decent forum was made, and then on the official simply ***

By the way, you ask why the graphics suck? Yes, because the game will later be released on the PC, and then on smartphones (not WM, but symbian), and therefore it looks like this.

And by the way, I visited warspear.net - it’s boring and depressing there, 4 disabled people are sitting, and they rub each other that they will pay 200 rubles, although they will dump them as soon as the beta servers are closed.

By the way the game is now in English.

Post has been editedDimsml - 29.11.08, 21:26

Rep: (0)
but I’m playing and I’m on a buzz))) but the server is no longer tupit ((otherwise it’s worthy of positive discussions. this project will live a long time .. long enough)))))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/08/20 at 20:35