Hello everyone, I am the owner of MSI GS65 laptop (gtx 1060 i7 8750), I know this branch of another manufacturer, but I have been looking for information on the Undervolt of our processor for a long time, reviewed a bunch of videos on youtube, reread a bunch of articles on Redit, came to several conclusions I think it will be useful for you to see!
1. In IXTU, the voltage adjustment offset on the stone and on the cache dependent, it is better to use TS (TrottleStop)
2. Reduce the Offset on the CPU can be flesh to -350 (Checked on several laptops, with this processor model)
3. It is better not to exceed the cache value of -150, there is already an individual.
4. For the best temperatures, you can play with other values вЂ‹вЂ‹from -90 to -140 (also all individually)
5. TDP was raised from 45 to 60 for Long and up to 120 for Short
Here are the results of the temperatures were obtained (the mode of the fans on the machine)
And about 5-10C higher in almost passive idle mode
By the way, that earlier in idle mode, the temperature was at the level of 55-60C
in Cinebench The initial result is 1040-987, up to 90s comes noticeably longer
I hope this helps you.
P.S. What values вЂ‹вЂ‹I exhibited, is on the screenshots in HWmonitorPost has been editedsh_034 - 24.02.19, 14:09