Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - CyanogenMod 9.1 Firmware (Android 4.0.4)

Rep: (1891)
Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - FirmwareCyanogenMod 9.1(Android 4.0.4)
PictureSamsung Galaxy S: i9000, i897, t959 ...
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Decorations and modifications of software пїЅ
Navigator on topics and sources

Cyanogenmod - This is an incredibly functional firmware that expands the capabilities of your device.
Is the most common firmware underAndroid Open Source Project(AOSP). Today, it is based on Android 4.0.4_r2.1 (IMM76L) Ice Cream Sandwich. By AOSP, it is meant that from Android source codes with minimal use of proprietary modules, firmware for a specific device is assembled. Because of this, and all existing differences from stock firmware Samsung.

ATTENTION: there are no Samsung programs in the firmware and it does not support KIES!

The current status of SM9.1 -stable.
SUN - 16.07 * * BRIGHTSIDE Evolution - 24.05 * * ParanoidAndroid - 10.07 * * RemICS-UX - 16.07
Development of CyanogenMod 9 officially discontinued.
Installation Instructions | Features Problem solving. F.A.Q. | MiniFAQ frommax1musss +
Reviews of coresDancer-sk + | Nuclear guide fromchdiman +
Screenshots | Poll results
Key features and capabilities
  • Full support for I9000, I9000M, I9000T, Captivate (SGH-I897 and SGH-I896), Vibrant (T959)
  • The latest version of the Android ICS available
  • Full root access
  • FLAC support.
  • Compress Cache (compressed cache).
  • Optimization of the firmware code.
  • Great speed.
  • Regular updates and support from developers.
  • Preset equalizer DSPManager with analog Voodoo Sound
  • Incognito mode in the browser.
  • Built-in tuning.
  • Profile Settings Support
  • Camera with a choice of a place to save photos and videos
  • To fine-tune color reproduction (analog Voodoo Color)
  • Support for themes.
  • Customizable shortcut shortcuts from the lock screen.
  • Weather and calendar events on the lock screen
Known issues and differences from runoff and firmware CM7 (a source):
1. FM radio
- not supported by basic Android from Google.
Solution: use Spirit FM! possible problems with the sound when answering an incoming call!
2. Camera
- does not support scene modes
- the quality of photos and video clips is lower than in the runoff firmware
3. Video call through native dialer
- not supported
4. Record conversations
- The developers decided not to implement it in CM, because It is illegal in many countries.There are no solutions.
5. Hardware video acceleration
- a regular CM player has problems with codecs and high-definition video.
Solution: Use MoboPlayer. MXvideoplayer or DicePlayer (uses hardware acceleration, but an extra charge) as a workaround.
- TV-out does not work with HW-decoding of video (probably will not be corrected)
6. Contacts photos after synchronization with Google server are low resolution.
- fixed in Android 4.1 ... have to wait
7. Did error occurrence encryption (Encryption Unsuccessful).
- the reasons are not clear, in the end it is impossible to use the internal phone memory
- overdue for more than 16 GB variants.
- Discussion - TopicEncryption Unsuccessful

- Can not format external SD-card
- Format internal memory instead of external SD-card
- Not all SD-card properly supported (possible entry errors)
- Slow data transfer rates over USB
- There are bugs in the preset programs (incorrectly deleted SMS)
- Can hang the clock in the status bar
- Do not display the charge of using a car dock
- After downloading the Wi-Fi indicator shows signal strength

Compared with CM7 is not implemented:
- Support for gestures on the lock screen.
- Adjust the screen lock topics
- SETUP Power widget
- not running Java emulators

Reviews
Malachi
For a few days I sit on Build13 + Glitch and write out your impressions. All stable, glitches and some spontaneous rebuts have not yet been. True, Opera Mobile is buggy, but with hardware acceleration the same Dolphin is now very pleased. There are no problems with codecs. Even if there were, as on the CM7, there is already a broken version of DicePlayer. But even without him, Mxvideoplayer read the MKV 720p with Hardvaria acceleration. The quality of the camera is very good. Believe me, I'm picky man, but here she really surprised me. I even did a couple of pictures on the drain and on Build13 from the same position and did not see the difference. Video 720p writes normally, there is no lags as on cm7. Autofocus works, slightly tupit truth sometimes, but it works! I think soon fix it. It was very pleased that the compass works, unlike the SM7 and Miui, where such an application as Google Sky Map was impossible to use. Autostaran accommodation works with smooth transitions, again, in contrast to CM7, on which this feature from a 150-some nightbama slip and that I was wildly annoyed. In general, so far everything is very cool. Of course, there are not enough some things that were on CM7, but considering that this is just a CM9 in the initial stage - it remains only to be improbed by the creators. To try everyone - I strongly recommend putting.

FLIBER
Generally the firmware is very stabilna.so standard kernel in the quadrant issued in 1300, but no glitches, bugs, brakes I have not noticed .If think sewn or not, I will tell you quite so piercing rabochaya.ne lacks only the more advanced settings. Well, yes and no are all just super) eats battery truth as fast as 7.0 Cyan.

egor.trofimow2012
Sauroma sat in everything, but it was happening and decided to try Sandwich .. everything is cool, of course, but there is a significant (for me) minus with video shooting, more precisely with the lack of settings and autofocus glitches. Of the advantages that I managed to distinguish, this is: a noticeable speed gain to games, the speed of acceleration 2D applications, a bun with a return key that kills the current application (by the way - is it possible without a cyanogenesis to stir up this feature (for example), who knows ?), Well, the rest of the interface convenience .. there was no flight, but the battery fastened more than Saur. Print CM9 Build13 Android 4.0.3 ICS + GLITCH14 with a JVT modem (I do not exclude that this is because of my hands) Bulgarized Navitel, and More precisely, I gave an error in a couple of hundred meters, but this, I repeat, rather my problem. As a result, mainly due to the camera rolled back 2.3.5 + CWM, and KK4 modem (the problem with Navitel decided). + To all the small battery consumption .-- But the firmware is good, I will wait for a normal camera and a smaller battery consumption.

Appostall
Build 13, JVR modem, core of the glitch 14.5, LiveOC 108%, CPU 1512, voltage on three highest CPU values ​​are raised by 25, quadrant 3616 ANTUTU 3802 (these are maximum results during tests), working hours at my use (Wi- Fi I never turn off, 30-60 minutes calls, on the day of an hour 1.5-2 3G Internet, the house hour or two Wi-Fi Internet, and the music of the watch 5 per day plays through Poweramp) from 8 to 23 hours. For the night of charging. By the way, the heating with the poisoner with the core Tornado on JVT is not felt at all, and maybe the case of silicone dispels)))))) So I am satisfied like an elephant, especially the camera at the flow level works - for me it was the main barrier.)))) I completely forgot that I have a screen color in Device Options are lowered to values ​​261, and the bottom keys go through 0.5ps

Firmware, additions, utilities
For i9000:get.cm(+ Mirrors on rommanagerAttached Imageand torrentAttached Image) / goo.im
For i897:get.cm(+ Mirrors on rommanagerAttached Imageand torrentAttached Image) / goo.im
For t959:get.cm(+ Mirrors on rommanagerAttached Imageand torrentAttached Image) / goo.im

Direct links to CM9.1 stable:
i9000:get.cm / torrent
i897:get.cm / torrent
t959: not released ...

Google Apps (face unlock integrated): goo.im

With smartphone and gapps firmware can be downloaded fromRomManager premium (Attached Image) orGomanager (Attached Image).

Options and custom bikes CyanogenMod 9:
kangaroo from nrg for i9000: nethq.org
euroskank CM9 kangs : for i897 , for t959
Informal assembly, including some of the published patches that are not yet included in the main repository.

!savagemessiahzine.comonly! SUN from chdiman : savagemessiahzine.com
Informal assembly with minor changes in order to reduce the size of the firmware. Also it includes some of the published patches that are not yet included in the main repository. Integrations package gapps.

BRIGHTSIDE Evolution (old name - CyanTablet 9) from Team Inferno XDA thread
Modification based on nightly-build. Interface redesigned for Tablet option.

ParanoidAndroid from ParanoidAndroid Team site | topic on XDA i9000 , topic on XDA Captivate , topic on XDA Vibrant
Mod based code CyanogenMod. Combines the capabilities of the phone and tablet interface options. It is possible to select an interface option for individual applications

Remics-UX from Team Remics XDA thread
Modification based on nightly-build, "samsungnized" ROM. The firmware added all available ports Firmware on Samsung (TouchWiz, calculator, notes, market), gapps and some other applications.

List of useful changes (changelog
Solving problems that are not described in F.A.Q.'e. performstrictly in order:
1. Clearing cache and fix permissions:
- reboot in rekaveri, select wipe cache
- immediately in rekaveri Advanced - Wipe dalvik cache and Fix permissions
- check how it works

2. Update the firmware and kernel to new versions. If you can not - go to stage 3.

3. Perform a full reset.
- reserve user programs, contacts, sms ...For example, synchronize contacts with Google + in TitaniumBackup programs with data + SMS via SMS Backup & Restore
- reboot into recovery, selectwipe data / FR
- Check how the clean system works.Then contacts synchronize with Google,put the program againand restore only their data from TitaniumBackup, sms restore from SMS Backup & Restore

4. Reinstall the firmware completely (with the installation of the stock version).
- reserve user programs, contacts, sms ...For example, synchronize contacts with Google + in TitaniumBackup programs with data + SMS via SMS Backup & Restore
- perform a full reinstall.
- Check how the clean system works.Contacts sync with Google,put the program againand restore only their data from TitaniumBackup, sms restore from SMS Backup & Restore

5. Write on the forum: "I tried all possible methods (a) - everything is buggy ... What else can I do? + Describe the existing problem"

Why was my post deleted?
The post is subject to removal if it contains:
- issues not related to CyanogenMod, including the work of third-party programs
- questions, the answers to which are already in the FAQ & added to the FAQ
- issues solved in new firmware versions
- answers given earlier by other users
- requests to assist in the installation, if there is no complete description of the actions you performed
- short reviews about the firmware (in the style of "flashed ... works great")
- feedback on the return to another firmware without a detailed description of the existing problems
- issues related to themes and interface modifications
- all other cases described in forum rules

Questions about the "missing" post, you canrefer to the PM to the Curatorschdiman .

In connection with the dismissal of all of forum psychicsin the description of the problem indicates the version of the firmware and kernel installed in your smartphone, and set of customization (themes, fashion, scripts ...).

Post has been editedkompressor10 - 29.03.15, 23:40

Post has been editedchdiman - 09.06.12, 12:28
Reason for editing: + Modems

nuclear Hyde

Attached ImageAttached Image
Results of voting (15.02.12)

For all possible problems when / after installing except you no one bears responsibility themselves.

Do not forget to make a backup (backup) in rekaveri before installation of a custom kernel.
Before installation, you should use the settings from the kernel cleanup scriptLippol94 (If not included in the core unit).
If the kernel is not installed on a working firmware - do a complete reinstall. All engines are tested on a clean firmware.
If you have installed does not boot any system, any rekaveri - decision under spoiler "Solution of possible problems with the firmware" in the previous post.

Nuclei with 370Mb RAM (with no additional letters, CM9) require no additional manipulation, the standard distribution memory 9 CyanogenMod.

Cores with RAM 380-397Mb (bm , s , XL , LR ) - for hardware accelerated video needed to patch the library (may be referred to hugemem, it can already be integrated into the installation kernel): Attached file720p.recording_playback_support_by_F4k.zip (252.73 KB)

Cores with RAM of 397Mb or more (sbm , XL_bm ) - Video hardware acceleration is not working, because caches videouskoritelya cut too much.

Kernels with notess , XL or LR in the version designed for firmware SlimICS and are not intended to CyanogenMod'a - their use is not recommended.

Also, in the names of the nuclei can be present realized the graphics driver: CMC - CyanogenMod color (standard driver CM) or VC - Voodoo Color (alternative implementation, many more like it).

Glitch kernel v14 b6
Kernel with voodoo color and BLN. It focused on acceleration and stability.
i9000:core storage, store 2
i897:core storage, store 2
features (en)
- 3.1.9 linux base
- LiveOC
- Custom Voltage
- Battery Life eXtender
- DIDLE v2
- Voodoo Sound 10
- PMFAST mode for best wifi performance
- USB host mode support
- Various tweaks for more speed and battery saving

Platypus NEODevelopment of frozen ... All the developments are used in the Devil kernel

Derteufel's Devil kernel 3_1.1.0
assembly options: CMC, VC. There is a version for the firmware via Odin.
kernel configuration - through the programDevil kernel manager
Kernel with BLN and different embodiments of the available memory and the graphics driver. It focused on energy efficiency and stability without a strong acceleration.
i9000:at the end of the postThe old version:storage nuclei 1, storage cores 2
i897:first post threads on XDA
t959:first post of topic
features (en)
- Brain **** cpu-scheduler (BFS) (this should be much faster than the default cpu scheduler) will be back later
- 378, 391 and 403 Mb Ram available (selectable in kernel, no need for a patch (403 mb breaks 720p) only reboot required)
- two different recoveries included (cmw touch recovery + twrp recovery)
- SIO scheduler (default)
- VВ® scheduler (maybe even faster than SIO, can be set as default by using NSTools for example)
- init.d
- Voodoo Sound and CM9 Color Adjusment / Voodoo Color (VC version)
- Devil Idle
- BLN V9 (thx to mialwe)
- USB Host mode driver (for more information about this, and for saying thanks to the guy, who ported this for our phone, please visit this thread:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1450298 )
-Ezekeel's Live_Oc
- Ezekeel's Deep Idle V2
- Touchwake
- vibrator intensity control (by mialwe)
- BLX (Batterie Life Extender, I do not think we need it, but maybe one feels better by using it)
- backports from Linux 3.2
- Swap / Zram support
- Zcache, Cleancache and Frontswap
- Smooth_ui included to ondemand, conservative, smartass, lulzactive, lagfree and lazy governor (only one setting for activating / deactivating it in general)
- 3 cpu governor presets (smooth, normal, powersave) for ondemand, conservative, smartass, lulzactive, lagfree (only one setting for switching the mode in general)
- many other small features and improvements

Semaphore ICS 1.3.0
Embodiments assemblies: standard, s (bm included as a module)
Kernel with BLN support standard graphics drivers and the ability to customize the intensity of vibration. All additional features are implemented as modules (acceleration, additional modes, advanced network support ...).
FastGlebyss about the core
i9000:core storage
i897:core storage
t959:core storage
features (en
- LiveOC
- Custom Voltage
- Voodoo Sound
- BLN
- 373.5MB - 398.7MB available RAM
- Compiled with Linaro 4.7.1
- O3 optimization
- Semaphore Script Manager 0.75
- Auto brightness driver
- Touch Wake
- Vibration intensity
- Deep Idle
- USB host driver
- Governor ondemand (default)
- ondemand: sampling_down_factor tunable by momentum, smooth_ui
- Governor conservative (module, smooth_ui)
- Governor smartassV2 (module, smooth_ui)
- Noop I / O scheduler (default)
- Deadline I / O Scheduler (module)
- Simple I / O Scheduler (module)
- Netfilter (iptables) as modules
- CIFS as module
- TUN as module
- Logcat disabled (as module only)
- Standard network packet scheduler
- Kernel log buffer size 4KB (from 128KB)
- Reduced debug info
- TinyRCU
- Fast Charge support
- WiFi PM_MAX when suspend
- /system/etc/init.d directory creation if not exist

The modules are connected viaSemaphore Script Manager

Midnight ICS MNICS-20120523-2
assembly options: CM9, LR
Kernel with BLN support standard graphics drivers and the ability to customize the intensity of vibration. It focused on smooth operation, energy saving and stability.
i9000in the first post topics
features of the author (eng
Features:
- 340Mb RAM / 386Mb (LR version) for prepared ROMs or \ w standalone patch
- stock frequencies up to 1Ghz, optionally switch to 1.128Ghz via CWM
- modified Conservative governor for smooth scaling
- backlightnotification (basic func + missed calls via kernel app, BLN Control for advanced features.)
- voodoo sound (use supercurios VoodooControl)
- touchwake, adjustable vibration intensity, slightly enhanced touch sensitivity
- various code updates and changes for better performance, battery and less debug stuff
- remount script for ADB users (use "adb shell remount" to remount / system rw / ro)
- some kernel / initramfs tweaks evolved since Midnight-GB
- optimized read_ahead values ​​for / system, / datadata, / cache, sdcard
- optimized kernel parameters, IO parameters, mount options
- CWM: options to delete NStools-settings / init.d contents
- CWM: options to toggle init.d, Logcat, overclocking to 1.128Ghz
- CWM: Zipalign / data / app, / system / app and / system / framework (backup recommended) options
- APP: min. brightness, nightmode toggle, RGB, gamma, undervolting, LED timeout, vibration intensity, missed calls / basic BLN, bootlog, help ...

Defaults:
- 1Ghz, Midnight Conservative governor, stock voltages
- SIO IO scheduler, 512Kb sdcard readahead
- Logcat + init.d disabled (MNICS does come with any init.d scripts)

subZero v1.6
Kernel with BLN and different versions of the graphics driver. Devil is based on the kernel for i9000.
t959:in the first post topics
Based nucleus Devil
features of the author (eng
Based on Linux 3.1.10 / Devil v14.2 by derTeufel
CFS I / O Scheduler (default), BFS could return later
Block Schedulers: SIO (default), Deadline, Noop, CFQ, BFQ, VR
CPU Governors: SmartassV2 (default), Conservative, Performance, Lazy, Lagfree, LulzActive, Ondemand
OC support up to 1400 MHz (1000 MHz default)
Selective Live OC tweaks
BLN v9 with kernel blink support
Battery Life eXtender (BLX) support
Touchwake support
Voodoo Sound v10
CM Color and Voodoo Color versions available
Color tuning and Gamma control are ONLY supported via AOKP ROM Control and the included Modified Galaxy S Settings app (AriesParts.apk)
MIUI version reverted back to Voodoo Sound app for tuning Voodoo Color.
MDNIE (CM Color only) support
6500K color support
Forced Fast Charge support
Cleancache / Zcache / Swap support
Zram support (enable in CWM Recovery)
NO Deep Idle!
XZ kernel compression
SLQB allocator
Tiny Preempt RCU
WiFi Tethering support
GPS locks after deep sleep (must lock GPS immediately on reboot)
CWM Touch Recovery w / custom menus and working indicator keys
and most-likely other things I have forgotten ...

& Simple acceleration voltage reduction can be performed throughVoltage control, Pimp my cpuorВ® SetCPU.

For advanced tuning (Live OC, Deep idle) required programNStools:Attached filenstools_1.14.apk(222.33 KB)

Script clean kernel configurationAttached filez_UKCS_v4_by_lippol94.zip(167.88 KB)

http://ics.samsung-updates.com/kernels/- storage cores with older versions

Post has been editedchdiman - 08.08.12, 14:13

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
polls
Attached ImageAttached Image15.02.12
Attached Image26.02.12
Attached Imagebattery 08.03.3012
Attached Imagelaunchers 23-04-2012
Attached ImageFirmware 29.06.12

speed test reading / writing in mass storage mode
Build 13 core Glitch v14p5 built-mount featureAttached Image
Build 13 core Glitch v14p5 Multi Mount SDcardAttached Image

Antutu benchmark, a standard kernel
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedchdiman - 29.06.12, 15:19

Rep: (315)
In general ... I downloaded the latest build Cyanogenmod 7 and vylernul out system application DeskClock.apk
Put it on CN.9 ... and lo and behold, everything works like clockwork.
Anyone can download here ...Attached fileDeskClock.apk(267.19 KB)
Installation:
1) Using Ruut explorer go in / system / app and remove - DescClock.apk
2) There also throws novoskachenny DeskClock.apk
3) rebuta

P.S.>I'm sorry, I've found is not attached. adjusted

Rep: (30)
Kernel for SEMAPHORE SGS ICS CM9.

General characteristics:
- LiveOC
- 340 MB available RAM (340 MB of RAM)
- Auto brightness driver (automatic brightness adjustment Driver)
- Governor ondemand (default)
- ondemand: sampling_down_factor tunable by momentum
- Governor conservative (module)
- Governor smartassV2 (module)
- Noop I / O scheduler (default)
- Deadline I / O Scheduler (module)
- Simple I / O Scheduler (module)
- Netfilter (iptables) as modules
- CIFS as module
- TUN as module
- Logcat disabled (as module only)
- Standard network packet scheduler (Scheduler standard network packets)
- Kernel log buffer size 4KB (from 128KB) (buffer magazine core size of 4 KB (128))
- Reduced debug info (Reducing debug information)
- TinyRCU
- /system/etc/init.d directory creation if not exist

To load a different kernel modules, and enable or disable the use Semaphore Script Manager. The kernels starting with 0.8.0 script manager set together with the core. It automatically copies and runs the appropriate scripts from / RES / scripts in the / system / etc / Init.d. For those who have accidentally deleted the Script Manager, current version is under spoiler "Previous Versions".

scripts list:
- S05enable_oc_0800 (disable overclocking - caps max freq to 800Mhz) (disable acceleration - max frequency of 800 MHz)
- S05enable_oc_1000_default (disable overclocking) (disable acceleration - max frequency of 1000 MHz)
- S05enable_oc_1100 (enable overclocking - max freq 1100MHz) (include acceleration - the highest frequency 1100MHz)
- S05enable_oc_1150 (enable overclocking - max freq 1150MHz) (include acceleration - the highest frequency 1150MHz)
- S10enable_gov_conservative (load and enable conservative governor module) (loads and includes conservative governor unit)
- S10enable_gov_ondemand_default (enable ondemand governor) (includes ondemand governor)
- S10enable_gov_smartassV2 (load and enable conservative smartassV2 module) (loads and includes conservative smartassV2 module)
- S15enable_sched_deadline (load and enable the deadline I / O scheduler module) (loads and includes the deadline I / O scheduler module)
- S15enable_sched_noop_default (enable noop scheduler) (includes noop scheduler)
- S15enable_sched_sio (enable and load SIO scheduler module) (includes loads SIO scheduler module)
- S20enable_netfilter (load netfilter modules for firewall or WiFi, USB tethering) (download Netfilter firewall module or WiFi, USB-modem)
- S30enable_logger (enable logging) (enable logging)
- S35enable_tun (load tun module) (load tun module)
- S40enable_cifs (load cifs module) (CIFS module loading)

LiveOC mogzhet also be used with NSTools.

The current version of the kernel 0.9.1.
Download : Attached fileSemaphore_ICS_0.9.1.zip (5.95 MB)

List of changes
0.9.1 (27/02/2012)
- revert back 0.9.0 changes for Semaphore auto brightness. Resolves issues with wakelocks. In order to use the driver, also select auto brightness from system settings. (To properly use the Auto Brightness driver you must also turn on Auto-Brightness from the system settings menu)
0.9.0 (24/02/2012)
- LiveOC auto adjust voltages (LiveOC automatically adjusts the voltage)
- added OC 1140, and in 1200, removed in 1150 script (added to the OS 1140, and 1200, deleted the script for 1150)
- New boot logo (thanks to id.goPLAY) (new logo download)
- Semaphore Script Manager 0.74 (Added a new version of a manager of a semaphore)
- Dock support (untested) (podderzhaka dock (unchecked))
- fixed Semaphore auto brightness (now completely blocks framework) (pofiksili Auto-Brightness)
- fixed CIFS added md4.ko, nls_utf8.ko modules in script (Fixed CIFS added modules md4.ko, nls_utf8.ko in the script)
- Kernel configuration cleaning (unnecessary stuff removed) (Clears kernel configuration (the excess is removed))
- upstream updates from pawitp's kernel (gpio changes tested and reverted)
0.8.1 (12/02/2012)
- fixed CWM display issue
- changed boot logo (change the boot logo)
0.8.0 (09/02/2012)
- bundled Semaphore Script Manager v0.73 (Integrated script manager v0.73)
- added NSTools clear settings option in CWM (CWM The added function settings NSTools purification)
- gzip kernel compression (faster boot) (GZIP compression kernel (quicker loading))
- fixed BLN (Fixed function BLN)
- fixed mobile data limit (Fixed "mobile traffic" application)
- fixed CWM display text position issue (Fixed text position problem CWM)
- fixed root initramfs files ownership (fixed right initramf files)
- (?) Fixed reboot when plug charger (Fixed problem reboot when you connect the charger ()?)
- LiveOC: Max OC 130 (was 150) (LiveOC: maximum 130 OC (were 150))
0.7.5 (04/02/2012)
- Ezekeel's Custom Voltage (Customized voltage from Ezekeel)
- fix logger module issue (Fixed problem logging module)
- possibly fix reboot when plug charger (It is possible that fixed reboot problem when the charger plug is connected)
- CWM: fix font display issue (CWM: Fixed text display issues)
- CWM: fix mount USB storage (CWM: fixed problem mount USB-drive)
0.7.1 (02/02/2012)
- USB Host support (build 5)
- USB Host: mouse support as module (USB Host: mouse support as a module)
- USB Host: Joystick, x-box pad support as module (USB Host: Joystick, X-Box console supported by the module)
- BLN support (static lights do not work always, have to use blinking LEDs in pro version) (Support BLN: static flashing vsegdarabotayut not have to use the flashing LEDs in the PRO version)
- minor change for stability (minor changes for better stability) (?)
- CWM: Latest upstream updates (CWM latest updates)
- CWM: Roboto font (CWM font Roboto)
- CWM: Functional touch keys ()
- CWM: Added power off option (CWM added option vyklyucheniya0
- CWM: Added Clear init.d option (CWM added init.d purification optional)
- Implemented LiveOC (Implemented LiveOC)
- Added scripts for Semaphore Scrtips Manager application to support presets to 800, 1000, 1100, 1150 max freq (Added scripts Semaphore Manager Scrtips support processor frequency preset to 800, 1000, 1100, 1150 max frequency)
- Some CPU freq driver cleaning (? Maybe fixes reboots) (Some cleaning Driver (reboot fixes))

Known issues:
-vrode all the problems identified in the current fixed

Previous versions:
0.9.0. Attached fileSemaphore_ICS_0.9.0.zip(5.91 MB)

0.8.1. Attached fileSemaphore_ICS_0.8.1.zip(6.01 MB)

0.8.0. Attached fileSemaphore_ICS_0.8.0.zip(5.96 MB)

0.7.5. Attached fileSemaphore_ICS_0.7.5.zip(5.01 MB)

0.7.1. Attached fileSemaphore_ICS_0.7.1.zip(5.01 MB)

0.6.3. Attached fileSemaphore_ICS_0.6.3.zip(5.09 MB)

0.5.1. Attached fileSemaphore_ICS_0.5.1.zip(5.09 MB)

Semaphore Script Manager 0.74Attached fileSemaphore_v0.74.apk(18.21 KB)

Post has been editedGlebyss - 28.02.12, 13:35
Reason for editing: added new version 0.9.0 + translation changes

Rep: (115)
I decided asGlebyss try a new semaphore. tortured, really tortured, the phone just over 2 hours. checking different schedulers for different embodiments and Governor Frequency 800-1000. 30 times banished "Utyutyu" test, mainly interested in the speed of reading \ record and I \ O. charge sat down at this time, only 10%, I think it's wonderful pok-lems.Now the test for sleep, tomorrow I will add as Keeping yourself telec idle.
And on a semaphore, unlike Glitch, the difference between the SIO, No-Op, and deadline. absolutely tiny. Of course deadline gives great performance record, about 1-1,5mbs. But if the nucleolus Glitch, it was from 6do11mbs (write) and from 8do14 (read), the semaphore pleased with less variation.
As mentioned above, "that they are there namutili that such a performance" Scrin very much, I'm just confused as to what to what Governor and planners are. You'll have to trust the word. but when800 MHz proce and any variants parrots test "Utyutyu": D did not fall for 2990-3010. That was never achieved and the drain on the Glitch kernel.
Fucking one flaw, well, at least it is not entirely convenient. When activating the possibility of overclocking, it is the activated frequency in "Setpu" becomes an old one. And the movement of the slider leads to the dead hangs with a split image (it is understandable from the technical position, overclocking, no matter how). But the inadequate reaction on the part of the NETSPU is visible to the frequency newly through the script. In Glock, it was possible to move safely, and without confirmation, nothing was used. and here such garbage, accidentally moved the slider = flashing (cleaning the kernel + on the new core firmware)

apd:per night spent 1% charge.
Attached Image

That's actually from the Scrin everything will be clear.
Attached Image
prealfa5 and
Attached Image
Vetta2
For comparison, the Glitch.

Post has been editedFallkonaft - 10.02.12, 14:08
Reason for editing: Added screenshots

Rep: (115)
24Xlit, Tell me. it did not work, because the transition from Glitch. I did not notice any difference.
24Xlit @ 10.02.2012, 13:07*
Fallkonaft
I personally have not tested, then I stumbled on a review of that in the "Settings->data transfer "is not conducted traffic statistics of consumption)

Chief Okay, check this month.

APD:more screens, a small report and comparison with Glitch, gently traffic!
Traffic Light 0.8.0 800MHz
Attached Image
DeadLine
Attached Image
NOOP
Attached Image
Sio

Glitsch B2 800MHz
Attached Image
Deadlineif I am not mistaken

Glitsch B2 1000MHz
Attached Image
NOOP
Attached Image
Sio

Still have 1,300 simafore but did not compare. LVP add comparison.

a second screen
Attached Image

Post has been editedchdiman - 10.02.12, 14:35
Reason for editing: ---

Rep: (136)
search used, the answer is not found

I have a problem to build 16. adjust the colors in the Color Tuning like this:
Attached Image
Attached Image

25% brightness - color perfect for me. but it is necessary to reduce by 5% to ~ 15% brightness, the screen is repainted in dark green color.
the same problem, for example, exhibit lock screen after 30 seconds of inactivity and remains when 5 seconds to lock the screen (the screen darkens to lock automatically) screen repainted in the dark green color.

core Semaphore 0.8.1.

this is a problem kernel or color settings themselves? Advanced settings in anything except Color Tuning is not changed.

Thank.

Post has been editedchdiman - 14.04.12, 21:25

Rep: (99)
Sw2rT1,
The problem of all cores and firmware. I do not know because of what it is, move the slider to the left of green, nothing can be done ((((

Post has been editedDashqa - 18.02.12, 16:23

Rep: (0)
Sw2rT1,

I solved the problem of the so -
red -1,000
green -1,000
blue -1,000
redgamma - -16
green gamma - -17
blue gamma - -9

if Green gamma should be from -0 to -17. at "-17 - 20" appears in green color.

Rep: (24)
prompt. standard notes in this firmware can not be, in principle, or their developer thrown out because he decided that he does not need?
in any case, fall back on gingerbread for they have no desire to restore from Titanium is not possible, and there were some very important data.

FAQ developed an updated version, chewed

about CyanogenMod
Cyanogenmod - one of the oldest firmware on the basis of source, ie, AOSP. At 9 release, the developers decided to do usability and integration of functions in the general settings, why it develops relatively slowly. No audio AOSP-firmware without using the CM team achievements and its parts - TeamHackSung (responsible for supporting Samsung'ov).
CyanogenMod developed by a large number of people.The developers listed on Github more than 90 people. Unofficial - it is not known how many.
Common to all the supported devices, components are developed by individuals or guppies (almost all applications, the interface elements ...). Preparedness added to the shared repository on the same github. The application being approved, ie who has got and that has got to make the repository can not.
Some devices have their own characteristics, refining under Soup are also involved in some groups or people. On line samsungovskih devices CyanogenMod modifyTeamHackSung team. Basically, development is under the Galaxy SII and Galaxy Nexus. From the team of SGS (all SGS) is responsible, if I may say so,Pawitp .

In the development of CyanogenMod distinguish several stages:
- pre alpha or alpha - to fill in the main repository (builds).
- nightly - after filling in the repository, the assembly gathered in a semi-server mode. It includes all of the changes listed in the repository at the time of assembly.
- RC - assembly, about which decisions are bug-reports for debugging. It only made fixes and no new features.
- stable - stable assembly.
- snapshot - assembly, sklyuchayuschie labs for testing and debugging
separately, there isunofficial assembly (formerly known kang -sborki) - based repository, but collected on any computer other than the primary server. Anyone can make himself available to the public on the instructions.

Like all other firmware based CyanogenMod produced many custom bikes and fashion, in addition to a set of functions and programs characterized by obtaining:
- Repackaged versions (called winZIPped's authors) - the author of custom bikes with the help of historian removes firmware components and adds the program can make minor changes in the rest of the program. Almost all variations with TouchWiz'om obtained in this way.
- modification - by making changes directly to complete the program (most often - in the interface), and adding programs in the packaging of the firmware. Thus obtained, for example, BRIGHTSIDE Evolution (CyanTablet).
- collected from the source - the firmware is compiled entirely of CM source (they are available on github) as amended. Examples: kangaroo, SUN.
A few words about the AOKP ICS and other
AOKP (kang - the old name of the CyanogenMod informal assemblies, changed to unofficial due to the emergence AOKP) - full fork CyanogenMod, uses ideology SM7 (standalone application for any additional settings). Arose because of disagreement with some of the authors of a new policy, see. Includes most of the new developments and to prevent the CM in CM CM offers ... After full completion is likely to be an analogue with additional features in a separate annex.
Dark Knight and Elite - being based on the source code for the Galaxy Nexus (not significantly different from the pure Android source code). Partially used developments CM, AOKP and each other.
CodeNameAndroid, Gummy - based on pure source code, but the authors are engaged (or do ...) deeper optimizations. Used achievements listed in the authors' themes.

download and installation errors
Q: I can not download the firmware get.cm
A: Download it via torrent (green icon there with every piercing.).
O: Download from another source (in the header is the reference).

Q: Can not install - displays error installation aborted: status 7 ...
A: Restart the firmware file again from a different source. Most often this is enough. Then set of instructions.

Q: Do not upgrade the firmware - Displays error installation aborted: status 7 ...
A: If you put a custom kernel (Devil, Midnight, Semaphore), then this error identification device (sewn in the installation script, see Protection). Sew core Glitch - it correctly identifies the device. After updating the firmware install a new kernel. If this does not work - restart the firmware to install and check md5summ archive.

Q: How do I install or update the firmware via Odin & Heimdall?
About Samuel firmware via Odin and Heimdall can not install or update - only through the CWM rekaveri. Some custom kernel can be updated through Odin (developers spread version in the archives .tar for firmware). Heimdall can be sewn through any suitable kernel, but without additional modules.

About memory
The CM uses a single embodiment paths extended internal memory (emmc) and SD card (sdcard). For SGS default memory is mounted on the contrary, to the application used as the main memory of the smartphone. Resetting the setting may occur when changing the nucleus or firmware assembly with custom kernel.

Q: change the place of internal memory and SD card. How to bring back?
A: Settings - Memory - Press the Menu button - Memory Settings - Use the internal storage (put a checkbox). After the reboot, everything will be as before (internal memory - sdcard, SD card - emmc).

Q: I want to use the SD card as the main memory. How can I do?
A: Settings - Memory - press Menu - Settings memory - Use internal storage (remove checkbox). After rebooting, the SD card is in the sdcard, and the internal memory in the eMMC.

Q: After installing the software and games (usually from about 100 or more), a message indicating memory is full, although the setting indicates that the place is still there.
A: fill a partition / datadata.
1st option: to move large applications to the internal memory: Settings - Applications - XXX (for transferring applications: games, rarely used applications ...) - easily move it to the SD card. Or any manager application (Titanium Backup, and others).
Option 2: Theterminal emulatorintroduce
su
touch /datadata/.nodatadata
Reload the smartphone.
Option 3: A Root Explorer to create a directory in / datadata file ".nodatadata". Reload this smartphone.
4 option:
Use a script transfer / datadata
transfer script datadata (XDA) [Attachment = "1629577: DataFix_29032012.zip"] Putting through rekaveri.
For check:
1. view size / datadata through, for example, root explorer
2. run quadrant
Load script: / datadata almost 2GB, i / o in Quadrant'e not scale.
! in Titanium Backup to include a checkbox settings - Diagnostics settings - Perform all symbolic links. Otherwise, all new backups will be broken.
After executing wipe data / FR, the script must be re-installed.
Script to cancel [attachment = "1629580: UNDO_Dat ... 11032012.zip"]

Q: How to turn down a place in the program, so I do not use?
You can repartition the internal phone memory, so that more data was under less data and a program. ! Checked by rekaveri CM with the standard kernel!
- make backup through a program such as Titanium Backup
- save all the data from your smartphone to your computer
- remove the memory card, if its use
- reboot into Recovery
- Select Advanced - Partition SD card
- the size of the ext4 partition (this section under the program, by default - 2048) - what you need (estimate of the amount of software you are using)
- the size of SWAP-section (default 0, support declared on custom kernels, but the effectiveness is questioned)
- the internal memory will be formatted and divided into new sections.
- Make wipe data / FR and reinstall the basic firmware
- copy the files to your smartphone
- Establish a program that makes backup and restore your apps
Note: many programs (mostly games) do not adequately take place - you can use a standard transfer to sd-card for them.
Fully compatible with the script on datadata section.

About the display and image
By default in the CM using a driver, similar to Voodoo Color, but with the configuration settings to approximate drain firmware. Specific color settings and scales are available in the advanced settings.
The development of color filters are similar to those implemented in the SM7.

About sound
All cores used Voodoo Sound driver. The driver uses all the nuclei is the same at 100%, as Authors are asked for anything it does not change.
- The default control additional settings made through the rightmost tab DSPmanager (available to all major settings, for the most part they abound users).
- more options are available after installation from Market Voodoo Sound programs (plus-version of any advantage did not give). After installing Voodoo Sound settings tab in DSPmanager hiding to avoid conflicts.

Q: The sound is quiet through the speaker ... How to increase the overall system volume?
A: Standard means - no way. You can use the programVolume +But will have to remove DSPmanager.

Q: I want to put a signal to call / sms / notification ...
A: Apollo player (in others it may be realizvano otherwise) click on the arrow to the right of the desired track and select "Set ringtone".
A: Create a folder in the phone's memory: notifications (notification signals), ringtones (for ringtones), alarms (for alarm). music files from these folders will be available in the system list.
A: Hospitality contacts, you can assign the ringtone by pressing the menu button in the contact window - choose Set ringtone.

Q: How quickly change the ringer mode?
A: Switching to Silent with sound produced by holding down both volume buttons.

Pro lock screen
Q: How do I change the lock option, which still have additional settings?
A: Settings - Lock screen - Screen Safety
- Screen Lock: adjustable version unlock your smartphone (without further action, scrolling (standard lock), and others.).
- Unlocking the menus: with lock scrolling can also unlock the smartphone by pressing the Menu button.

Q: I can not find an option unlock faceunlock (unlock by individuals). How to turn on?
A: You need to install the full package gapps - then there will be the option.

how to set background image of the lock screen?
A: Settings - Lock Screen - Background image: custom picture, filling in one color or standard wallpaper.

Q: How to configure the display of the weather?
A: Settings - Lock screen - Weather: weather display is customizable.
- The city's name should be entered in English!
- Data Source - Yahoo.
- After rebooting the weather is updated automatically when the network availability
- You can update manually by clicking on the widget

Q: How to view the calendar of events?
A: Settings - Lock screen - Calendar: configurable display of calendar events

Q: How to set up a shortcut lock screen?
A: Settings - Lock Screen - lock screen shortcuts.
- You can configure up to 4 programs. unlock the lock can not be reconfigured.
When you drag the ring to the position to adjust settings window opens:
- You can configure the program or action to run
- You can change the icon
After setting up the need to click on the floppy disk icon in the lower right corner to save the settings.
To reset - press the reset icon in the lower left corner.

Questions that are not related directly with the firmware
In: Apollo Standard player displays Cyrillic krakozyabrami
A: Codes Apollo tags understands only the unicode, like all other players, based on a standard Google code. Correct coding tag can be, for example, the programMusic Tag Fixer.

Q: Put a third-party player / launcher / EQ / ... but it does not work or does not work all the functions. How to fix?
About: CM9 (and probably all other ICS'y) quite demanding program refers to peers. Many of the functions do not work or are not available at all in the presence of software peers.Moreover, the functions are lost in the standard program, and in analogue. For example: Lounchers (I use ADW EX - settings for the settings in the settings menu are not available), music. Players (rewinding the volume buttons in third-party players does not work when starting from the widget and starts working only after opening the program itself; the cover and playback management is not always displayed at Lockscreen ...), equalizers (third-party start working only after freezing or removing DSPManager. .. VOLUME + allows you to fully increase the system volume after that) ...When utilizing analog recommend leaving active only one unused - removing rarely used - to freeze.

AT:
ABOUT:

Post has been editedchdiman - 27.06.12, 15:54

There is no evidence to support the "most luchshest" governor'a, scheduler'a, core modem launcher ... There is only your opinion about the behavior of your particular Galaxy S. To the extent that specific your device will work fine then that everyone else is working adequately.
CyanogenMod - is not flashing, ready to use "out of the box", it takes time for the selection of any match programs and settings.

Core and builds are tested after a clean install, and installing the software again. Nakata on the core firmware with a bunch of junk and tailings from other cores - do not be surprised "glitch". Want to adequately assess the core - sew a drain, install firmware and core software. Only in this way will receive a corresponding expectation of results. Remains 5-10% chance that your SGS this version of the kernel build or not talking at all.
And you should not write: "Reset all over again - no more bugs" - a point 4 from under the spoiler, "Solving problems, not described in F.A.Q.'e." in the cap.

About the current voting:
How long does a single charge with minimal use?
4-6 hours [15] [4.08%]
to 24 hours [71] [19.29%]

day - half [124] [33.7%]
a half days [158] [42.93%]

How long does a single charge with an average load?
1-3 hours [10] [2.72%]
4-6 hours [70] [19.02%]

to 24 hours [218] [59.24%]
day - half [70] [19.02%]

How long does a single charge with the active use?
I do not depart from the charge [14] [3.8%]
1-3 hours [83] [22.55%]
4-6 hours
Green- good or excellent results.Note that more recent work day for AOSP-firmware was quite a good result. It makes no sense to compare the drain - Samsung has no plans to disclose the code for the drivers and programs that are responsible for energy efficiency. If we compare the reviews about CM for other devices - cell phones on Samsung platform based not so massive, if you take a% of the total, while for Qualcomm'ovskoy platform more developers.
In red- inadequate results (alter, change the set of programs, check the battery ... etc).

Working deep idle - that's 85% of the kernel development team Glitch, and it all works fine.

Post has been editedchdiman - 04.03.12, 23:56

Rep: (28)
Here are some of the experts who explain to me:
What sound in ICS, on any build, not only cm9, all across, and with different cores (meaning VoodoControl), why in cm7 sound: rolleyes: (niza and top) juicy, soft already dragging. But in ICS as if the basking was dressed, Eshi Esenheiser SHA300 (they sounded to the dream), damn, you put any music and dragging, in ICS everything in both ... e. What, in the nuclei there is no support for our chip. What you turn on that you do not turn on the drum support in Voodo. It does not swear, but ... And build 16, with Voodo support in the kernel I tried, the sound there (and in other firmware) for bass hard, high metal, medium, with some videos of the robot voice
Because of that and I sit on the SM7. the sound is very critical for me. Who does not believe, try (as they say, feel the difference), a bunch of SM7 + VoodoControl + DSPManager, compared CN.9, and any, what can I say. Maybe something I do not catch up? Well, no sense of sound quality, both in SM7. As if at the first sitting of the firmware SAMSA (I emphasize only the sound), or not finished yet?

Post has been editedwladpwa - 07.03.12, 13:57

Rep: (104)
wladpwa @ 07.03.2012, 12:35*
That sound in the ICS, on any builds not only CN.9 all popereproboval, and with different cores (meaning VoodoControl), why SM7 Sound: rolleyes: (bottom and the top), juicy, soft already taschishsya. But in the ICS as a basin dressed, ears Esenhayser SKH300 (Refer to sound stunned), any music you put a pancake and taschischsya in ICS all in w ... e.

I Xena hd465 - I then certainly they sinned that laid the bass ... And voodoo set up, and Power AMP settings, cool - does not help ... Yeah, probably something they do not have

Dancer-Sk @ 07.03.2012, 18:45*
I Xena hd465 - I then certainly they sinned that laid the bass ... And voodoo set up, and Power AMP settings, cool - does not help ... Yeah, probably something they do not have

Well, as I waited for the sound of someone otpishetsya, one thought I was, but could not resist and wrote ... and slowly, fell down (probably all shy, but :)) Well, in general I am about the same, let's, if moderator: yes2: allow small small statistics for complacency collect. Well, because the sound of it, suck on ICS on our devayse

Post has been editedwladpwa - 07.03.12, 14:07

Rep: (158)
Personally, I have a DSP Manager does not work, that neither me - all to no purpose. But Voodoo Sound works well. Used in conjunction with Music FX, like so. The sound is nothing, though subjectively 2.3 sounded better. Or I think I do not know. P.s. Sony XB-500 ears

Post has been editedWindows_Seven - 07.03.12, 14:18

Rep: (152)
wladpwa @ 07.03.2012, 13:35*
Do not swear, but ... And build 16 Voodo with support in the kernel tried to sound out there (and other firmware) on bass hard metal high, medium, with which the overtones robot voice

Also puzzled such a problem, I decided to removal DSPManager. And the lower classes have become softer and the top metallic overtone left (unnecessarily subjectively not listen to music on a regular basis), Voodoo Sound works fine.
P.S. 16 build the kernel Glitch kernel v14 b5, headset Xears C100iP.

Post has been editedleviafan666666 - 07.03.12, 14:38

Windows_Seven @ 07.03.2012, 19:17*
Personally, I have a DSP Manager does not work, that neither me - all to no purpose. But Voodoo Sound works well. Used in conjunction with Music FX, like so. The sound is nothing, though subjectively 2.3 sounded better. Or I think I do not know. P.s. Sony XB-500 ears

I said try in conjunction SM7 + Voodo + DSPMANAGEER? obaldeete, on our devices. And drain insertions, "Remember once and for all," my dear man, do not remember which version (sorry) DSP MANGER on SAMSE not work !. Try Cyan.

Post has been editedwladpwa - 07.03.12, 14:42

Rep: (158)
wladpwa @ 07.03.2012, 15:40*
I said try in conjunction SM7 + Voodo + DSPMANAGEER? obaldeete, on our devices. And drain insertions, "Remember once and for all," my dear man, do not remember which version (sorry) DSP MANGER on SAMSE not work !. Try Cyan.

You may be appropriate? I tried for a long time and I for all time has tried dozens of firmware and hundreds of programs. Hitherto, DSP handles perfectly

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 010.01.21, 07:36