> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

MindManager | building mental maps

Rep: (403)
Mindmanager
version x5

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Program for building mental maps

The book in pdf on the work in the program: Kartu_uma.rar (≈7Mb), (more here , she is)
Overview of the program in English .: http://pocketnow.com/review/mindjets-mindmanager-x5-mobile

Download:
Version x5, EXE for installation from BB: Attached filemm51_mobileppc_e_215.exe (3.59 MB)
Attached ImageAttached Image

Further development of the PPC version was continued by the company's partners: Pocket Mindmap

The version for BB is discussed here !: Mindmanager pro

Similar programs in the Catalog.

Pocket Mindmap
Xmind

Related link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mind_mapping_software

(if you have something to add to this list - click on the "Complaint" ...)

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 01.04.12, 00:17

Rep: (13)
Download, set.
The program is impressive, but as a thoroughly and theoretically savvy person, I began to study it with the basic principles, which I’ve dug in for now ...: rolleyes: however, everyone who liked this program, I highly recommend reading the book “Superthinking” by Barry and Tonnie Buchan, who are the progenitors of the Visual Thinking I do not recommend looking for a book on the Internet since there are a lot of pictures in it ... therefore it’s better to buy it, and it costs not at all expensive, I bought for 80 rubles.
All success in mastering new horizons of mental progress !!!

Rep: (24)
Olin ^^
I am joining. The program is very good. I tried “Brown” here, there are some good points, but the Manager is easier to learn. For half an hour he piled up a small outline of affairs for the next month with notes, documents and other things.

Added by
Is it possible to make it so that the renamed icons (in Russian) in one project are then transferred to the new project with the same Russian names?

Rep: (1)
And for some reason, it immediately hangs tightly on my PDA - it’s only a reboot, although I installed the program on a large computer. I wonder why?

Rep: (13)
I’m all studying the primary sources ... there’s not enough time, so I’m still in the process ... I can say one thing now, the book is interesting, it is read almost without a trace, I recommend it to everyone. As I read it, I’ll prepare a detailed report, but I’m afraid that it will not be soon;) But the more you read it, the more often you ask yourself a question - AND HOW I WAY TO LIVE WITHOUT THIS ??? : D

Olin ^^
As I read it, I’ll prepare a detailed report, but I’m afraid that it will not be soon

Oh wait, sorry I myself can not find this book.

Rep: (2)
1. As I understand it, on a PDA the heavily stripped-down version does not support image tasks, etc. only notes can be inserted
2. In the Desktop version there is no possibility to assign calendar events ...... or I just didn’t see this option ??????

From a review of Golubitsky suggested

http://www.pocketmindmap.com/Docs/PMM_EN/S...map/default.asp

that’s why it was so completely lacking that full-fledged work with cards from the mind manager on the PDA
beta until 07/31
I installed everything works ....

Ustasik
that’s why it was so completely lacking that full-fledged work with cards from the mind manager on the PDA

Yes, not enough .. it is a pity that this format is not compatible with PC programs

No, this is just what you need; this one will work with the MM5 format but on a PDA
this is the whole thing

Ustasik
with MM5 format but on a PDA

and MM5 - which program corresponds to the PC?

and MM5 - which program corresponds to the PC?

MM5 is "Mind Manager 5" it was meant.
Once again I will try to state my thought:
Native tool MM5 for poketa greatly reduces the functionality of this wonderful program,
but some other company referred to
released its product (pocketmindmap) specifically for working with MM5 files on a Pocket. and this program makes it possible to work with MM5 files as fully functional as on a desktop computer.

Ustasik
Mind manager 5

I don’t know such a program, there is the MindManager X5 - but it has the mmap file extension

So with which desktop program is the mm5 file compatible?

I meant that MM5 is the MindManager X5 program,
not files with the extension mm5
and in this program "pocket mindmap"
works with files with mmap extensions on a pocket

Ustasik
works with files with mmap extensions on a pocket

Have you tried it yourself? I didn’t understand each other a month ago ..

Did it work for you?

If it works, then I'm the happiest person ..

on of.sayte nothing is said about compatibility

Well earned, the truth hangs .....
and not now beta test
I gave the link so try again

In short, with the help of their program, I launched a file with the mmap extension on the Pocket

Ustasik
Well earned, the truth hangs .....

Yeah .. tested .. because the synchronization with the PC is not very implemented .. but the first step is taken
in the right direction

And in the CPC part, that there is no support for hyper links?

Rep: (24)
Ustasik
No, there are also no drawings, there is a tree structure, progress marks, notes ...

Rep: (14)
But where can I download MindManager 6 Pro, and correctly I understand, without installing on a PC, it won’t get on the PDA?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 01:13