> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Blackstone - Flashing | HTC Touch HD / HTC T8282

Rep: (46)
The material presented on the page is unofficial (with the exception of official firmware), in the event of unsuccessful firmware or destruction of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!
FlashingHTC Touch HD
Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Flashing пїЅ | FAQ on flashing пїЅ | Project OMG! - 6.1 пїЅ | Project OMG! - 6.5 пїЅ | Project Russian Blackstone - 6.1 пїЅ | Project Russian Blackstone - 6.5 пїЅ | Firmware from Korand - 6.1 and 6.5 пїЅ | HTC Touch HD - ASCHE пїЅ | HTC Blackstone - Firmware from Petrovych [RUS] пїЅ | HTC Blackstone - Firmwares from j-a-c-k [WM6.5] [RUS] пїЅ | HTC Blackstone - Firmware from MaxRA [WM6.5] [RUS] пїЅ | HTC Blackstone - Firmware Light from Mikhei777 [WM6.5] [RUS] пїЅ | HTC HD Rom 6.5 By Horse пїЅ l HTC Touch HD + Android OS пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | IGO builds from eXodus пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Video accelerator support пїЅ | Yota - software пїЅ | OEM Software Adaptation пїЅ

Choose the best firmware

All references are infirst post.
Hardspl Rollback to official firmware
Universal flasher from Barin'a

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 29.08.16, 14:47
Reason for editing: adding a reference to the flasher from Barin'a

Rep: (731)
Throws such error. Tried and BB when connected to aktivsink and SSPL

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
Explain that doing wrong:
1 connected to a PC (ActiveSync green)
2 Launch HardSPLWrapper_Blackstone.exe
3 Put tick
All the best 4 Next
5 Put a tick
All the best 6 Next
... There is a verification process ...
7 Best wishes Update
8 I press Next
9 I press Next

After that, a window appears with a progress bar, hanging for a while at 0%
then climbs Error window [202]: Connection

P.S. Understood. My device just fit
turtle_spy @ 17.12.2008, 5:22*
NOTE 2: If someone has a problem with the automatic transfer device in SSPL mode, please copy SSPL-Manual-TouchHD.exe of SSPL-Manual-TouchHD.zip of the enclosure on the device and run. after when the screen appears nadpis1.07.OliNex, run RUU manually (in the BB of course). or run the Hard-SPL RUU (HardSPLWrapper_Blackstone.exe) in the big blind and sew

Post has been editedKerberr - 17.12.08, 15:38

Rep: (418)
That's the same damn ambush !!!
ERROR [260]: CONNECTION

Someone already flashed German ???

----------------------------------------
EDIT
Launched on the laptop, everything went well !!!
So do not make noise and do not panic ahead of time, try to others. Computer.
I do not know what the reason, but Diamond sewn on it several times, and this odd rested
All successful firmware!
And we expect from romodelov, gifts =)

Post has been editedgralexon - 17.12.08, 15:57

Rep: (0)
After flashing the device varies whether the extension number? I am interested in, because I already worth Navitel, it is bound to the inner devaysa number. Anybody can see it or the owner Navitela who already pereprooshil running Navitel without re-registration? : Rolleyes:

Rep: (410)
eXodusN
This is because under Vista, and if pigs start?

NMA @ 17.12.2008, 6:31*
eXodusN
This is because under Vista, and if pigs start?

No, this is my XP. all problems found a solution to unlock, and now try to flash

I do not understand which of these official firmware?

RUU_BlackStone_HTC_RUS_CIS_1_1_.14.484.0_Radio_52.49a.25.26_1.09.25.14_Ship.exe

RUU_BlackStone_HTC_WWE_1.14.405.0_Radio_52.49a.25.26_1.09.25.14_Ship.exe

Post has been editedeXodusN - 17.12.08, 15:34

sersor @ 17.12.2008, 6:31*
After flashing the device varies whether the extension number?

If it is a bear room, no. He remains the same!

Rep: (253)
gathered \ dismantled \ brushed \ I modified \ legkorusifitsiroval wwe firmware for themselves
sews :)
like sewing something :)
I ask a great flight!

Post has been editedSyrop - 17.12.08, 15:55

Rep: (410)
One Russian, the other angelic like both ofitsialki.

So, I ask in the Russian firmware with the Dutch.

When HD is connected to ActiveSync and HardSPLWrapper_Blackstone.exe startup, ROM Update Utility generate an error "Connection Error", for its decision to take advice from the topicHSPL? Utilities downloads translated SSPL in mode (in the enclosure), launched, wait until the device goes into tri-color mode and waited until USB appears (important!), then launched HardSPLWrapper_Blackstone.exe (in the enclosure). All, follow the instructions and pressed 2 buttons, the process took about a minute.
Added pictures, made a translation of the official unlock instructions

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedeXodusN - 17.12.08, 16:01

Rep: (590)
I alter in the Russian .. And can anyone layenglish strip with letters to contacts? Random Access it is called.

I noticed braked devices with Russ interface.
German works much quicker and smarter.
Nevoruzhonnym look much as the leaves turned over hours easily.
Maybe the body needs time prokashlyatsya ...
Who has any thoughts?
Noticeable difference in tachflo ???

Post has been editedgralexon - 17.12.08, 16:35

Translated by hand and optimized instructions in the HardSPL:

Preparations:

0) This kit for HTC Touch HD.
1) Make sure that your PC is installed .NET, you can download it from here:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...DisplayLang=en
2) If you are using Windows Vista, it is recommended to download the update:http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...ce-center.mspx

Instructions:

1) Download the application pack Hard-SPL, extract to an empty folder.
2) What is your Touch HD has to be synchronized with the PC!
3) Run HardSPLWrapper_Blackstone.exe on PC, make sure it is launched from a local drive (not from a network, USB drive, etc.). If you are using Windows Vista, it is recommended to enter an administrator account
4) Follow the steps in the RUU, then click OK when the phone asks.
5) Notes: when RUU says it will be placed Hard Reset, do not worry, this will not happen. When he writes that the process will take 10 minutes - ignore it, it will take about a minute
6) The device should go to the tricolor and write: 1.07.OliNex, version SSPL
7) In general, the process RUU detection device takes a few seconds, do not worry if the tricolor displayed В«USBВ» label, the device will be found
8) SPL is established, the device automatically restarts. All complete the process
9) To ensure that the device is unlocked, turn the HD in bootloader mode (tricolor screen!) B and make sure that the screen is written 1.14.OliNex, this version of Hard-SPL.

Note: You will not see the SPL version during normal boot, this version of the OS, not SPL!
SPL in order to check the version, completely turn off your device long press on the Power button, then press the "Volume Down" on the left side of the device. Continue to hold the Volume Down button until you see tricolor screen which is the mode of Bootloader, there written version.

Note 2 : All WTO have problems with the introduction of automatic devices SSPL mode, copy the file В«SSPL-Manual-TouchHD.exeВ» with В«SSPL-Manual-TouchHD.zipВ» to the device and run it. Further, the display will be written В«1.07.OliNexВ», run the RU, ie, HardSPLWrapper_Blackstone.exe run the file on the PC

Note 3 : Do not use this RUU for all things except SPL flashing (ie HardSPL or SPL-restore) !!! Nothing but SPL'a released Olinex command (using a certificate OliNex) will not unlock your device more secure.

Troubleshooting:

- read the instructions
- All who have problems with the introduction of automatic devices in SPPL mode, copy the file В«SSPL-Manual-TouchHD.exeВ» with В«SSPL-Manual-TouchHD.zipВ» on the device and start egoPosle how the screen will be written В«1.07.OliNex "run RUU manually; run the file В«HardSPLWrapper_Blackstone.exeВ» on the PC.
- If you have trouble connecting after the display is written В«1.07.Olinex screenВ», try a different USB-port, do not use the USB-hub, can also try perezgruzit the PC, or try using a different PC.
- If SSPL-Manual.exe or Enterbootloader.exe not start (missing components, etc.), try to make a Hard Reset on the device.
- The problem with the USB connection bkb: Alternatively, run the file В«SSPL-Manual.exeВ», wait until the device enters the В«1.07.OliNexВ» tricolor mode, the display shows, then wait until you see the В«USBВ» sign, then run file В«HardSPLWrapper_Blackstone.exeВ» on the PC.

Rep: (253)
how much RAM is free on Russian?
I did wwe on netcf3.5 - it flies even faster than the official!

Rep: (95)
gralexon @ 17.12.2008, 15:26*
I noticed braked devices with Russ interface.
German works much quicker and smarter

+1
It was noticeable big difference, even in comparison with the WWE.
In my arms was two devices.
German noticeably faster work - where to dig?
Russian firmware is not particularly want to, I want to quickly, but WWE: blush:

Rep: (13)
Is it possible to sew of Custom RUU Black ONYX v. 1.0 RE Russian?

Rep: (15)
you can - but you need to use custom flasher:
Attached fileBlackstone_CustomRUU.rar(1.11 MB)

Post has been editedtraum88 - 17.12.08, 19:11

Rep: (0)
Braked was the first time after flashing. General rule - alter - let lie down. Now the flight is normal - big difference from English. firmware is not observed. From the observed stocks:
1. The letter "e" in the dialer, the installation is treated by Dr. "Football";
2. in the calculator instead of "," should "2" -So far no cure, the old calculator (the same from football) is not put reason.
All stood back up normally. Scheele of. version until potestit tomorrow I try a custom, if you have time. Sew do not be afraid. Trouble with the way "Conect" Remove the replacement of cables at home (before probyval through a "USB-miniUSB") and switching to a different slot.
Good luck, gentlemen!

Rep: (205)
People! Kindly write in more detail how to sew. Beast of the second, it was to 710 where it's different. No mattress, nothing nezalocheno. I do not understand when the actual run firmware file itself? When overloaded, and if something does not happen it will be workable? What is the most dangerous?

Rep: (86)
whether there is a Russian Of firmware Remote Desktop Mobile programs?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/05/20, 03:44