Order table, discussion, search, edit and adapt the fonts for Android. | Only for devices with custom recovery (twrp) or root-Magisk !!!
Magisk or TWRP?
How is the font
Magisk [ 292 ] ** [65,62%]
TWRP [ 153 ] ** [34,38%]
Total votes: 445

Rep: (2563)
Orders table - to discuss, search, edit and adapt the fonts for Android.

Order table пїЅ | Font catalog for Android пїЅ | Useful topics section
Attached Image

Rules of conduct in the subject
  • I strongly recommend to studyrules communication on the forum.
  • "What is the font in the picture? Help me find the font! Is there one? Stick it with your nose" - First of allhere If it does not help, how to look look >here< If you did not find the required template from vibiraem spoilers, located below and send post.
    Screenshots under the spoiler! Improperly designed posts will be deleted.
    Regardless of the outcome of your request your post and post the response (if any) will be deleted after 7 days.
  • This topic is processed applications for fonts adaptation onlyAndroid devices (format ttf / otf or in archives zip / rar ).
  • Emoji , and everything connected with them is not discussed; software for changing fonts and the consequences of its use DO NOT DISCUSS!

• All questions relating to the work of firmware, programs, themes, lokkrinov, etc., ask in the profile topics;
  • Before asking to adapt / remake the font, look in the subject. Perhaps the font has already been laid out earlier.
  • To create / download the font formats .apk , .mtz , .hwt the forum is a separate topic!
Message design, useful
    Fonts search for Huawei, .hwt
  • Asking a question related to installing / replacing or editing the font - at the beginning of the message, indicate the Android version (5. *. *, 6. *. *, 7.1. *, 8. *. *) The real name of the font and how you change the font (which at the same time applied actions).
  • Archive designations:Q - Android 10 P - Pie, O - Oreo, N - Nougat, M - Marshmallow, L - Lollipop, KK - Kit-Kat, Jb - Jelly Bean, ICS - Ice Cream Sandwich. Marked with CWM and CWR - for custom recovery, with a note Magisk for magic Font name_pX- fontincreasedat X%_mX- fontreducedat X% . Example - font_p15_CWR_O_8.1.zip - font increased by 15%, archive for custom recovery, suitable for android 8.1
  • Fonts forAndroid L (5.x) and Android M (6.x) fit on Android N (7 ... 7.1.x) , Android O (8.0) and vice versa. For Oreo 8.1 there will be separate archives marked O_8.1 if there are none, feel free to sew the archives from Android 5/6/7/8. For android 9...10 fonts fully fit from 8.1 , or partially (not enough 2 rarely used styles) from Android 5/6/7/8.
  • When publishing fonts, specify the real name of the font and attach screenshots.
  • It is forbidden to publish screenshots without a spoiler!
    What is a spoiler and how to properly use it in messages, you can read>HERE< , I will delete all the screens without a spoiler, until you read and learn to hide under the spoiler!
  • It is forbidden to publish images in uncompressed BMP format, all links to BMP will be deleted.
  • When laying out the font we writedevice name and Android version eg:
    Motorola RAZR (OS 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich)
Fonts, instructions, tips
Useful topics

An application for a search or text editing.
Copy the appropriate template from the spoilers, which are below and paste it into the message.
templates Applications
font Search
[Color = DarkBlue] [b] [center] [size = 4] What font? [/ Size] [/ center] [/ b] [/ color]
[Spoiler = screenshot] here insert screenshot font [/ spoiler]
[Spoiler = Description] Please tell me, what is this font. [/ Spoiler]
Assemble a font Magisk
I beg to make the font (here insert ssyku on a font file or attach file) for Magisk (here specify the version magisk).
Collect font twrp
I beg to make the font (here insert ssyku on a font file or attach file) for twrp.
Edit font
I ask (zoom in / out - we write as a percentage), (make a thicker / thinner - writing as a percentage), (make oblique), the font - (here insert a link to the font or to attach a font file) and collect for (twrp, magisk) - select a destination.
Extra examples in parentheses remove ...
Add font characters
I beg to add to the font (here insert a link to the font or font file attached) smart colon ruble sign, a sign of another currency (select the item from the list, delete the rest) and collect for (twrp, magisk) - select desired.
If your application completed, do not refuse to courtesy copy the template from the spoiler and insert into your message!
Application is made!
[Center] [SIZE = 3] [COLOR = red] [B] Done! [/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE] [/ center]

Requests for fonts assembly in .mtz formats, .hwt, .apk - will not be accepted and will be deleted immediately!
Such requests must be placed in the appropriate forum threads.

The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

The founder of the topic Garik96

Topics Curator jenibek

Post has been editedjenibek - 01.05.20, 16:15
Reason for editing: Add application templates.

Rep: (91)
vadek91,
Optimus_One,
dear, everything is much easier if there rekaveri. swing on a computer adb, we go to rekaveri through lace clung mount systems, and then on the computer at a command prompt go to the folder with adb and write:
adb shell
chmod -R 777 / system / fonts /

problem solved

Rep: (2185)
zlg @ 29.04.2011, 19:27*
Dear experts say. The HTC Desire, in the folder / system / fonts has a ttf file: DroidSansFallBack.ttf size 3640264 Looks like he's broken. Tested in different firmwares, and the drain and custom from modaka. When you try to open it in the big blind, I get a message that the file is not a font. (DroidSansFallBack.ttf is not a valid font file) Other ttf files from this folder open normally. Of course, my message is not quite in the topic, but who can check in their ...

----------------------------------------------
I have this script opens. It added a few more languages ​​and Chinese incl ...
If you have a phone sees the characters - it means working the font!
------------------------------------------------
Attached Image

---------------
Here is the font ...
Attached fileDroidSansFallback.zip(2.03 MB)

Post has been editedGarik96 - 22.07.12, 13:35
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (91)
Contains detailed instructions on resuscitation phone if a sudden change fonts, restart, and the rights of forgotten.
As a rule, the phone then hang on inscription Sony Ericsson. This is easily fixable.
So, step by step:
1) Put the PC Companion, connect your phone - it installs a driver on it. Unloading PC Companion tray right - Exit.
2) Downloading ADB (Android Debug Bridge), is included in SuperOneClick and AndroidSDK, separately:Attached fileadb.zip(292.16 KB)
3) Turn on the phone, just go to rekaveri.
4) Connect the cable going to the Partitions tools - check that was Unmount / system line - if it is written Mount / system then click on it.
5) Now on your computer click Start - Run, enter cmd - click Enter. Proceed cd command to a folder where ADB (there should be no gaps and Cyrillic, e.g. cd C: \ adb \)
6) executes the command (Enter after each command):
adb shell
chmod -R 777 / system / fonts /
screen: after the command line looks like this:
Attached Image

7) Click to rekaveri Reboot and look at the successful loading of the machine.

Post has been editedArviZ - 29.04.11, 23:10

Rep: (-2)
There are no such bold or how to make this bold?

Attached files

Attached fileGotEditionLite.zip(104.22 KB)

Post has been editedSibirbaK - 30.04.11, 17:42

Rep: (542)
BauHaus font for the system and AndroidClock for hours on Android 3.0
Attached Image
Attached Image

Archival three font
DroidSans.ttf
DroidSans-Bold.ttf
Clockopia.ttf

Attached fileHC.rar(215.57 KB)

Post has been editedGarik96 - 22.07.12, 13:36
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (1748)
iuda @ 2.5.2011, 3:21*
I have been looking for hereSUCHfont, with only Cyrillic, and that fat and thin were both .. If anyone has similar with me+

It seems like ...

Attached files

Attached fileSansrounded_newsymb.zip(1.21 MB)

Post has been editedMOSKVA2007 - 02.05.11, 02:58

Rep: (13)
]
Garik96 @ 02.05.2011, 10:41*
Maybe.
Out with the font here ... In the bottom of the entry field message, press "extended form" - Insert and upload the file.

on..esli's not difficult to increase it to 2 ase, 2.5 times and in case of 3

Attached files

Attached fileChow_Fun_Rus_Bold_.zip(591.66 KB)
Attached fileChow_Fun_Rus_Bold_.zip(591.66 KB)

Post has been editedLILTRANE - 02.05.11, 14:06

LILTRANE @ 02.05.2011, 13:38*
So he -Nymph_s_Rus_Android - ..if not difficult to increase it to 2 ase, 2.5 times and in case of 3

=============================
Increased by 14% and 20% (twice - in the phone will not fit ...)
-----------------
Attached fileNymph_s_Rus__10_15.zip(1.32 MB)

==================

Rep: (83)
Here is my collection :)
332 all different! All present Russian!
I collected for other things, but here maybe someone will come in handy!
Attached filefontchanger.zip(14.73 MB)

Rep: (1748)
Here's another shriftets
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached fileSan.zip(62.59 KB)

Post has been editedGarik96 - 10.03.13, 00:03

ADGJMPTW1 @ 04.05.2011, 23:00*
Please add the Ukrainian letters in this font.

--------------------------------
Added by.
--------
Attached Image

Attached fileRodeo_Ukr.zip(21.04 Kb)

Post has been editedGarik96 - 26.07.12, 13:38

Rep: (180)
evgen6375,
fonts here
Attached fileAvante.zip(30.94 Kb)

evgen6375 @ 05/09/2011, 03:36*
Can I slightly increase the font verdna original?

--------------------------
Increased by 10% .....
Attached fileVerdana_10.zip(145.99 KB)

--------------------------

Rep: (0)
Is it possible to write a guide for making a screen in the header or a link to the instruction :)

And about the attached files, it is interesting to view the readability of not "falcons", but the opinion of "glasses", ... and Garik96, as a person who has already edited several dozen fonts, and whose advice he used when editing.

Attached fileSJSans_Bold_mod.zip(96.58 KB)

Attached fileSJSans_mod.zip(87.99 KB)

Post has been editedalex957 - 10.05.11, 02:12

Rep: (262)
Is it possible to reduce the width of letters by 10 percent and the inter-letter and interline distance by half? : /

Attached files

Attached fileww.zip(283.17 KB)
Attached fileww.zip(283.17 KB)

aquasik22 @ 05/10/2011, 02:44*
Is it possible to reduce the width of a letter by 10 percent and the inter-letter and interline distance by half? : /

============================
Decreased.
Attached Image

Attached fileww_Ubuntu__mini.zip(180.41 KB)

Post has been editedGarik96 - 26.07.12, 13:49

Devilhard @ 05/10/2011, 21:45*
But you can reduce this font, but it is not really large (

==============================================
In the archive:
-25%
-35%
Attached Image

Attached fileAndroid_Rus_G96_25_35.zip(30.04 KB)

Post has been editedGarik96 - 26.07.12, 13:50

Rep: (70)
Nice parangon font
Attached fileparangon.zip(1.06 MB)

Attached Image

Post has been editedGarik96 - 10.03.13, 00:06

Error.404 @ 05/15/2011, 10:26 PM*
I really liked the font Taurus, only incorrectly visible sometimes. Big request to fix

=========================
There are two files in the archive: Bold and Regular
Attached fileTaurus_Normal.zip(39.43 KB)

Rep: (23)
Hello.
Here is the zegoe font:Attached fileZegoe_fonts.zip(699.84 KB)

And another script to replace fonts - run through the recovery:
Attached filefonts.zip(283.45 KB)

Screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedGarik96 - 26.07.12, 13:53

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 00:12