Coronavirus 2020 | Discussion

Rep: (260)
Hello to all!
It is time all reports of coronavirus combined into one subject and not to throw all of the talk-plots. Still, it is a pandemic, not chicken pox in the kindergarten.

So, who has become a way to lead to the emergence of the virus? Have you started to stock the products? Let's talk.

Topic for discussion of both the virus and its economic, social and other consequences.

Post has been editedMars17 - 08.04.20, 16:40

Rep: (0)
Wanted to buy a mask - they have disappeared from pharmacies, like handkerchiefs buy alcohol and they were gone in drugstores ... now I am afraid to go to the grocery store))

A few days ago I went to the grocery store, bought pasta, different cereals, canned food. And who knows what awaits us. :(

Posted on 03/16/2020, 23:21:

* anabe,
Well this is in which city?

Rep: (5)
Question: immunity in convalescents produced? They say you can get sick again

Rep: (1)
I live in a small town population of about 120K in Kazakhstan. On March 16 President introduced the extremely law regime in the country until April 17th. Nor any excitement there. Children Monday sent on vacation until April 5, students learn udalenno.Detskie gardens work as before. Shops are full tovarov.Ni than not be stored. But the celebration will not be, we have March 22 Nowruz 5 days. Today, for the first time I saw two masked men. Well maybe SARS. Now I'll go to the market buy cutlets myastsa fire. I think the people themselves is wound.

Rep: (346)
We have two men who returned from Italy went quietly to work at JINR. Bottom line: they confirmed the virus crown. Yet they quietly went on the facility, which employs 50-100 people. Here is dubolomstvo.

Product: rice and buckwheat disappeared; pasta remain the most is not running. Canned purchase. Salt swept off the shelves. So that...

phidel @ 17.03.20, 04:22*
Question: immunity in convalescents produced?

Media reported that 82 thousand cases already Recover. So, in the body to produce antibodies to this infection.
A source

Rep: (357)
Every time I come home from work and my hands with soap and water for a full minute and then disinfected smartphone. But these quarantines is also a minibus for 10 people. and limiting the number of trips with limited time

Rep: (0)
And we have not soared. Want to fly to Turkey, flew. The only time feared that if there catch the virus, the treatment is expensive. but readhttps://bv-life.ru/tur...hem-nuzhna-kak-vybrat/and it turned out that many insurance companies cover the coronavirus. Only now, in Turkey everything closes gradually. This is a pity.

Rep: (357)
* Lark1 And I wanted to Germany: blush:

Rep: (15)
Here is a website for all changes coronavirus.
https: //www.worldomete...coronavirus/#countries
The main thing is not to panic, hopefully by April, it's over.

Posted on 19/03/2020, 10:12:

Here's our Rospotrebnadzor
https: //rospotrebnadzo...s.php ELEMENT_ID = 13566?

Rep: (66)
* Learning By April is finished

Rep: (6)
* phidel,
Yes. It happened at the time with the "Spanish flu". The virus has swept across the world and disappeared or mutated, when all the survivors developed immunity.
Crown also mutates.
There is a theory that the virus will not stop until you have been ill for at least 60% of the population. The restrictive measures should be taken only in order not to get sick all at once, otherwise the medical resources at all will not suffice. And if you get sick and recover (read - zaimeyut immunity) at a time, a kind of and norms.

* Astrea There were three waves of Spanish flu

Rep: (6)
* phidel,
Yes, when all the people in the world or have died, or have become immune to the virus.

I'm not comparing Spaniard and kovidah because the Spaniard was much worse. But some patterns in the spread of the virus outbreak there.

Post has been editedAstrea - 19.03.20, 11:05

Rep: (15)
* Al gore ,
No, no, I really believe in regression virus :)). Because it's still kind of flu, its mutation, and die about the same number of people as the other variations of the flu, that is, from complications.

Not all viruses, antibodies are produced, for which the program operates immunity is not omnipotent. If the virus is such that
1 power will hide this fact until recently
2 vaccine will not
3 sooner or later all the ill and die from complications of starvation or in isolation
And if anyone cares, my opinion ... Mankind has long deserved such an end

Rep: (300)
A person can be infected and sick, do not have symptoms, spread the infection, no test or malo.Tak that this statistic with no real testov.Edinstvennoe preferable sit doma.Pod threat not only to the elderly. The doctor first reported the virus had died and he was not old.https://m.gazeta.ru/so...0/02/07/12948541.shtml

Post has been editedcromz - 19.03.20, 17:39

Rep: (27)
Attached fileIvanov_Aleksei_Komnyuniti_Litmir.net_bid149616.fb2(1.06 MB)

That's just an amusing read knizhentsiyu. I do not read till the end, but straight to the topic. The plot of the mystic, but the epidemic is described topic interesting. Many historical facts.
If anything, the program, which opens this format:
Cool reader or FB reader. In the convenience store there.
Enjoy reading. ;)

Post has been editedcotvic - 19.03.20, 21:56
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (2514)
Mars17 @ 16.03.20, 00:58*
who became a way to lead to the emergence of the virus?

The Diving Bell + flamethrower staff. The joke, of course;)

Posted on 03/19/2020, 22:32:

cromz @ 19.03.20, 17:31*
Under threat of not only the elderly.

With co-morbidities, especially regarding the immune system.

Rep: (27)
Yesterday there was such a funny-sad case at work. God forbid, what would all of course cost.
In general, one colleague (which is to say mildly - very cautiously))), all day yesterday, with no one's hand is not greeted.
Where it brought a quartz lamp in the office. Disinfects all around)).
In short all said go to hell, you do not understand Nitsche. (Naturally, all picked on) Well very cautious!
In the morning I came to work, but it is not. Work did not come.
Temperature 38.

Post has been editedcotvic - 20.03.20, 00:15
Reason for editing: Supplement

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 4:03