> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S20 | S20 + | S20 Ultra - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.2 | 6.7 | 6.9 "

Rep: (23163)
Accessories forSamsung Galaxy S20 | S20 + | S20 Ultra
PictureSamsung Galaxy S20 | S20 + | S20 Ultra

Description |Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | power usage пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image
Covers
Glasses and films
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedfibra - 20.03.20, 19:47
Reason for editing: otterbox ...

Rep: (60)
Hello everyone. Dear, who bought the original no covers on Ultra, as I understand it cheap silicone or a la under the skin, and expensive cases including, tell how they protect the cell block? If you can attach a photo, the most for me now the burning question that makeshift buy for the ultra that would not scratch the plate immediately), thanks in advance and if possible links to the boutiques.

Rep: (1)
I think it is too early for any information, since I personally ordered the silicone with 4 different stores across Alik and ebey all sent only now (after 2 weeks). I personally took the so-called "liquid" silicone (translation treshak) and the main thing that was inside the cloth. Less any accumulated garbage scratching the back cover.

Rep: (10)
I do not see their favorite covers NILLKIN on aliekspress for ultra.

Post has been editedsapnov - 01.03.20, 14:36

Rep: (241)
sapnov @ 1.03.20, 14:36*
favorite covers NILLKIN
it is what it is? Yesterday ordered frosted shield on S20 +, too, there are on Ultra. Guys, tell me, how to take of the original for the first time at the price-quality? Choose between conventional silicone skin and a square.

Post has been editedOrdnung17 - 01.03.20, 15:24

Rep: (54)
I've been so cheap yet picked up on the tapes written S11)

Attached images
Attached Image

* Ordnung17,
These are plastic with a smooth back surface.
Nillkin matte
https: //nillkincase.co...msung-galaxy-s10e.html

Rep: (8)
sapnov @ 01.03.20, 16:52*
These are plastic with a smooth back surface.

Such?

* Suoresla,
Thanks for your time .. but not so .. this was the case on my samsung s10 it is not plastic and flexible silicone type, a month later, he stretched out and began to fall ... not highly recommend it pokupat..prischlos paste it to your phone with glue b7000 and when I sell a bag with a syringe livanul isopropyl alcohol and it has come unstuck.

Rep: (60)
* Neo30 And tell me where you've purchased? As the camera there are protected, norms?

Rep: (128)
Let me remind you about your UAG Monarch on S20 +. Ordered to urbanarmorgear.com, delivery is free and took 11 days.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (54)
Amoroso @ 01.03.20, 22:31*
and tell me where you've purchased? As the camera there are protected, norms?

In Moscow, online store with delivery to your work the next day -
https://mirishop.ru/ca.../?sort=price&order=asc
Not yet unpacked their own, there is no phone yet, waiting for pre-order.

Rep: (2683)
M
Topic moved to subsectionпїЅ Device accessories пїЅ
Check outrulessectionAndroid - devices
Have a nice chat!

Decided not to take the original, ordered on the WB's a case, I hope really premium: rolleyes:
Shockproof Premium Case for Samsung Galaxy S11 / S20 Plus Monarch
https: //wildberries.ru...g/11005188/detail.aspx

Rep: (8)
sapnov @ 01.03.20, 19:59*
but not so ..

... and such?

* Suoresla,
so now they do .. order .. thanks.

* sapnov So yesterday I wrote about it, and I have given the track.

Rep: (21)
Here onofficial websitetsomtsungi rolled full spiok any Pribluda for their mobile gadgets. inklyuded covers.

Rep: (7)
Today fingered native Covers Ultra (available in Moscow in MVideo fleet in the shopping center). Silicone case has a frame (thickening) at perimeter camera unit. as a result of the chamber is closed, but it is unclear whether the flat on the table.
Leather like without such interesting

Post has been editedV! Per - 02.03.20, 17:01
Reason for editing: Ochepyatki

Rep: (15)
I bought a black silicone brand. The chamber is closed, even with maaalenky margin. It is straight. S20 plus

Rep: (109)
I plan to order Spigen Thin Fit on Amazon, write to the PM for the joint order and save on shipping) until normal glasses dumb unfortunately

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20, 18:51