Tattoo, who cares?

Rep: (97)
Actually, the subject

Rep: (185)
If it is beautiful, then why not.
Just before you do, you need to think about how it will look in 40 years from now.

Rep: (500)
Before you do this, you need to think about it - is it really necessary for me? After all, in essence, this is nothing, nobody sees under clothes ...

Rep: (2212)
If on someone - all the same.
If on yourself - in moderation ...

Rep: (314)
Many times I thought to do .... but there’s such a thing that the tattoo is for quite, and if I like it now, then it’s not a fact that in a year it will be the same)) So for now I’m refraining) it looks very nice) Especially in girls))

Rep: (108)
If the powerful, pumped biceps - it looks more than impressive. Otherwise - somehow not ice.

Do not think yet

Rep: (209)
I do not belong.

Rep: (27)
Any signs on the body have the strongest sacral power. Doing here is thoughtless - harm for life. In general, I believe that only a professional in the mystical tradition can do something like this, himself or others.

Rep: (314)
Voron_Shinigami,
+1

Attached Image
but

Rep: (209)
Death @ 11/12/2008, 21:43*
but

Well?

Rep: (151)
the girls at the waist - vulgarity and deformity. Look good only on rockers in any quantity.

Post has been editednikerossxp - 12.11.08, 21:48

Rep: (86)
If this is done correctly, not dodorosti but well before thinking about it, then I take it normally

Rep: (45)
Death , listen, but do not leave acne marks left there? otherwise I have long thought, I can’t think of pricking it all, and pimple no-no and even jump ...

Rep: (1407)
Bayan ... It was already. :)

Rep: (571)
Normal attitude, the very full left hand impaled the pattern. 10 years ago did: rolleyes:

2 here

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (540)
In fact, the thing is that we do not own a tattooed culture. We don't have her. Some groups of people, nations, have it. In the same convicts, for example. All this is very serious, at all levels. My dad-mom didn't teach me, and I don't get into the mechanism, so I don't have it.

Rep: (458)
Tiktaalik Roseae @ 11/12/2008, 9:54 PM*
Death , listen, but do not leave acne marks left there? otherwise I have long thought, I can’t think of pricking it all, and pimple no-no and even jump ...

Well, if you can compare without an acne with an engraving, then a pimply tattoo, due to its relief, will quite correspond to chasing. If it is good to train mosquitoes, bedbugs or metabolism (DNA is risky - the hereditary tattoo will be overkill), then the very original new fashion will be ...

And if an honest opinion is stated, without claiming tolerance, then this is not an engraving, and not chasing, but rather oak carving ...

My opinion, I do not impose on anyone. They asked - he answered, not lazy.

Rep: (158)
Perperum
Fotu their layouts.
I do not see anything beautiful in the tattoo, especially since the body tends to change (it was thin, pinned, swung, it turned out nonsense, and the like)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/20/19, 18:01