Mifo O7 - Discussion
Mifo O7 2BA
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Description
Incredibly clear sound due to double reinforcing driver
For sound, in Mifo O7 responds double reinforcing driver that allows to give even clearer sound than in previous versions of the headphones.

Unleash the full potential of headphones with aptX codec
To ensure maximum sound quality reinforcing driver in "Mifo O7" supported aptX codec format.
It allows you to play files without loss of quality.

Keyes charging indicator tells you when it is time to recharge
You do not have to guess whether or not to charge the case headphones Mifo O7 go. The indicator will always show you the level of charge and you can recharge it in time.

Manage your music with the help of the sensor
Manage Mifo O7 performed using the touch panel on the headphone housing.
With it you can:
- control the volume
- to put the tracks on the play / pause
- to answer the call and finish it
- switch tracks
- to cause the voice assistant

Carry case in any pocket
Compact metal case fits in any pocket due to small sizes: 62h38h25mm
Thus, it has a capacity of 350 mAh, which provides 3 full recharging headphone.
Device characteristics
Operating System Compatibility
  • Android
  • Ios

Main
  • Dimensions of the case: 62h38h25 mm
  • Dimensions headphone: 24,8h19,4h16,7 mm
  • Headphones Weight: 4.5g * 2
  • Weight of the case: 83,5g

Chipset
  • Bluetooth Version: V5.0
  • Operating range: up to 20 meters (without obstacles)

Speakers
  • Supported profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
  • Audio Codecs: SBC, AAC, APT-X
  • Frequency: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
  • Impedance: 60 ohms

Power and Capacity
  • Battery capacity earphone: 40mAh * 2
  • The capacity of the case-charging: 350mAh
  • Hours of headphones (without cases): 6-7 hours
  • Charging time: 2 hours
  • Port: Type-C

Equipment
  • 2 headphone
  • 1 Charging Case
  • 1 instruction
  • 5 sets of ear cushions
  • 1 USB cable

Reviews / Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (66)
We began the first problems. First general all the sound was gone, did not play either the phone or in the ears. Then came the sound in the right ear and left silence. Tried to connect separately for the left earpiece - no response, reset (5 tapov) did not help. In the end, after some manipulation finally connected the two. If this situation is repeated again - I will carry to pass. With o5 have never had no problems

Rep: (11)
* Sinev, I had Mifo 05 and Shanling MTW 100 (they Mifo O4) and at all times there were heaps connection. On O7 reason to go dumps occur, but after yesterday I pomenyatsya headphones guarantees for new dumps was still significantly less, ie, probably the first instance that I got was a marriage.
From the sound of 07 I do not agree with you, they sound just gorgeous for tws. For me, these three models are the worst of the sound is O5. Rough, fresh sound and strong cut on high, from Shanling this better, and O7 sounds just fine, but of course, taking into account that this is tws headphones. I had a great variety of wired headphones, including custom mnogodrayvery made from a cast, ie have something to compare.

Yes, and from tws were still Sabbat E12. They did not like the booming, boomy bass, as well as in O5 cut high.
Well, about Redmi AirDots nothing at all to say. These were my first wireless, sold them three days after the purchase :)

Post has been editedlembikib - 07.02.20, 11:41

lembikib @ 07.02.20, 11:20*
From the sound of 07, I disagree with you, the sound of them for tws simply gorgeous

I did not say that they sound bad. Simply, he is almost the same as in o5 (reinforced version). Either you were o5 in the dynamic version, or marriage. Since sound reinforcement o5 fine.
According to Sabbat E12 - completely agree.
Dumps on o5 did not remember. And then one evening once all completely fallen off, the phone kind of connection there, but the sound did not come from any of the speakers or headphones. Then there was just right. And then, after dancing with a tambourine, and finally left. Today, once again pull out of the case, and a connection does not happen automatically. Zasusnul in case, again took - connected. In general I will return and continue to go to o5.
Another reason in o5 phone is seen as one device but as two O7 (l and r), although this connection is only active r. Perhaps because of this problem. But how to translate o7 to another mode, and do not understand.

Post has been editedSinev - 07.02.20, 11:47

That reinforcement I have had, they have no high. Plates do not sound as it should t-c-c-c and t-sh-sh-sh, and O7 in this everything is fine.

lembikib @ 07.02.20, 11:46*
A7 at this all right

In my version of the difference though it is high, but the minimum. Not yet on any track you hear.

Post has been editedSinev - 07.02.20, 11:48

Yes, and the expense of high-muted sound of O5 is more like a dynamic, rather than reinforcing, my IMHO.

lembikib @ 07.02.20, 11:51*
high expense of muted sound of O5 is more like a dynamic

Well I do not like). We fittings do not say that a lot of the top is usually just a very good middle and dense, not bumkayuschy bass. And all this is in o5 and o7. Any dynamic tws are radically different from the sound (not for the better). I listened to a bunch of high-end models. From dynamic onkyo only liked (if any dynamic, do not remember). The only people who do not bumkali and played tight, smooth and kayfovo.

Post has been editedSinev - 07.02.20, 11:58

And you wire reinforcing ever listened to?

Rep: (0)
Hello to all.

I was not obvious problem with connecting the headphones to a laptop to Windows 10: If you connect headphones requested password, and none of the standard did not want to be approached.
Decided simply: dravyvery updated Bluetooth on your computer and everything was got. Computer and I began to find headphones and microphone and it does not ask for a password.
Not so seamlessly as Airpods connected to the MacBook, but as a whole not bad.

lembikib @ 07.02.20, 12:08*
Complaint quote
And you wire reinforcing ever listened to?

I'm on westone um2 many years sat with them and actually got used to the reinforcing sound. Therefore, dynamic ear can not hear. Although the house in my favorite Sennheiser hd600 go, they certainly none of the competitor pads, though reinforcing, even dynamic
Today was such a once more that pull the headphones from the case, and they are not connected automatically. We have to lay back and get again. Telephone pixel 4, o5 works perfectly. Here I think, in my marriage, or is it some kind of individual incompatibility? When buying, by the way, the test sample is also some reason did not immediately get connected.

Post has been editedSinev - 07.02.20, 13:38

Rep: (12)
I noticed that the sound interruption occurs is near the traffic lights, is right in step with the flashing sverofora.

* Sinev, then everything is clear to me, just very mediocre um2 ears.

lembikib @ 07.02.20, 21:25*
um2 just very mediocre ears

This is your personal opinion. And you just listened to the very first version? Then I went out an updated version with a removable cable, so it sounded frankly bad.

Post has been editedSinev - 08.02.20, 21:18

Rep: (3)
sngnv @ 07.02.20, 22:05*
I noticed that the sound interruption occurs is near the traffic lights, is right in step with the flashing sverofora.

Yes, most of them. I sometimes rare interruption in the subway, very rarely - in other places.
But, compared to the G5, an interrupt is significantly less probably Connect directly with each earpiece works.

Rep: (97)
rastikae @ 28.01.20, 12:11*
I have a version with 2BA. Driver Knowles 2 pcs.

where infa Knowles? There are number plates of drivers?

Rep: (71)
charcoal @ 09.02.20, 18:35*
where infa Knowles? There are number plates of drivers?

Already I posted in the same topic.

Rep: (97)
* rastikae
I found a slightly different with the Old Mifo ofsayta that in O7 driver installed on Bellsing
Attached Image

Bellsing of products coupled with the recommendation of fittings for TWS just discovered this:
BRC231C91011

Rep: (71)
charcoal @ 10.02.20, 02:09*
that O7 driver installed on Bellsing

This driver is not bad, but certainly less than the costs. Picture seen on the site to the seller Taobao - but there is not clear about which driver is write - single or double.

Therefore, interested, that's all the same set.
The seller says that - knowles, comply with factory - knowles))).
That's part of the correspondence with the seller with Ali
https://aliexpress.ru/...583.0.0.2d506964Vb2Ceb
Question.
I would like to hear the answer to the second main question - who is the manufacturer of balanced reinforcement. and the third - which manufacturers' embryos are placed in a case.
Answer.
Pls wait I will check with mifo company
I checked mifo O7 balanced armature drive unit brand is bellsing
Because mifo O7 dual balanced armature need quality parts and size
Armature Knowles

And this link about the general write 30095)))

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedrastikae - 10.02.20, 10:36

Rep: (8)
I am considering to buy these ears. Tell me which option is preferable Mifo O7, with one driver or two, and why? What exactly makes a dual driver? And it seems to me, should double play quieter and have less autonomy is unlikely to have more and more battery power.
And another question, now I Sabbat E12 ultra, sound like, but I want to touch controls and a better sound insulation in transport. Can anyone compare with Sabbat, it makes sense to move to Mifo, or other sound at all?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 7:40