Best Game 2019 | Poll

Rep: (1569)
The best game of 2019 portal users viewsavagemessiahzine.com

Attached Image

We offer you to choose one game, which appeared in 2019. The best in your opinion. The platform does not matter, the main condition is that this game came out in 2019.

If you want, you can leave a short comment about why this game show you the best.
Or you can write only the name of the game.

One game by a single user.
One game! One. 1 game. One game. Not two, not four, not six. Exactly ONE.

January 1, 2020, we summarize and reveal the best play in 2019 According to its userssavagemessiahzine.com.

Post has been editedDyuss - 14.12.19, 15:41

Rep: (528)
This year there was no ultimatum masterpieces, so I for Resident Evil 2 Remake - beautiful, atmospheric game with excellent optimization on any platform.

Post has been editedyan_d - 13.12.19, 15:47

Rep: (87)
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
According to Star Wars or they do not receive a good game, finally succeeded.

Rep: (73)
Death stranding

Rep: (395)
Super Mario Maker 2.
This is not a game, it is - the whole endless creative universe.

Post has been editedb2626129 - 13.12.19, 15:39

Rep: (112)
It is a pity we can not say, "I now enjoy the game in 2015, she was just on some platform came out in 2019," so chooseThe outer worlds .
It is clear that the game is probably not the best, but one of those games that saw the light of this year, and I've managed to play - perhaps it is the same the only one I'll be a long time and with pleasure to pass.

Rep: (132)
life after

Rep: (488)
Resident Evil 2 Remake

This year came out a decent game. I was delighted with the outcome of the Metro, I really liked the NFS Heat, I just fell in love with Star Wars, but has not yet passed. But that's only the abode of evil, I was really bent, forced to sit and shake with fear every sound. I have not played in any of the resident before, I do not have to play the nostalgic feelings, but nevertheless it is one piece the story with a great atmosphere, with great graphics and gameplay does not dull, you can safely pass unfamiliar with Resident Evil.

Rep: (10)
Fallen Order - in spite of the poor optimizon on ps4

Rep: (278)
Control

Rep: (378)
resident evil 2

Rep: (201)
By this year, and include Devil May Cry V, although it was published in December 2018 (but after the game, the ad 2018). And I'm for it. Optimization on consoles, graphics, music, gameplay - all on top!

Rep: (73)
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Rep: (279)
Death stranding

Rep: (151)
Death stranding

Amazing game, my best game Experience for 2019. Excellent graphics with picturesque mountain slopes, gorges. Excellent plot with excellent play of actors. The mesmerizing music and musical accompaniment. And most importantly a lot of fun to play, when in front of you endless beautiful photorealistic spaces and you need to move into the distance and into the distance, not knowing what you'll get ahead, through the majestic mountains, slopes, faults and all this with a lot of game nuances excellent physical character, which We have to carry huge loads on their shoulders. Kadzima surprised unconventional approach to the game mechanics and workmanship.

Post has been editedSlawanJD - 13.12.19, 16:24

Rep: (212)
It is very difficult to answer. It was much easier in the past, when you had to write your top 5.
impressed me firedDays Gone , Sekiro and Days Gone . In life after I felt good story, though not in the usual form as looked a good movie, the story of all good in moderation, which unfortunately ended.
Ax is a great atmosphere of feudal Japan gave me a good action, intense combat, and so on, which gives the game from Miyazaki.
Death stranding brought something new and not entirely clear, but it is pleasant to me. Excellent, intricate storyline and unique gameplay, which absorbs time.
My choice is probably -Death stranding , Is a game that I have been waiting and that my expectations.

Post has been editedYamaoka - 13.12.19, 16:28

Rep: (81)
Days Gone

Rep: (13)
Metro exodus

Rep: (6)
Resident Evil 2 Remake.

Rep: (31)
One yaponschina comes to mind, but still and all remastered. My vote for Code Vein.

Anime role-playing game, in which, unlike the MK 11, it's OK with having boobs in female characters. Good story, good gameplay.
Disadvantages are also there: a game with your buddy build is largely irrelevant, and yet it was very nice to play in it.

Post has been editedtshadrin - 13.12.19, 17:14

Rep: (7)
Death stranding

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 4:23