DELL laptops | [notebook] Owners dell, here!
Will DELL be your next laptop?
Will DELL be your next laptop?
Yes [ 1031 ] ** [50,89%]
Not [ 174 ] ** [8,59%]
I do not know [ 654 ] ** [32,28%]
Horror, just not DELL !!! [ 167 ] ** [8,24%]
Total votes: 2026

Rep: (2)
DELL laptops

Attached Image

Here we will discuss, share tips on the operation and configuration of laptops DELL

Useful:
Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 21.06.19, 22:07
Reason for editing: reshaping the header

Rep: (539)
* saintgraal Beavis can be loaded, but with an increase in load, the beech is chopped off. This is usually clear if 3-5 seconds or more pass from the moment you press the button to enter the Beavis.

Rep: (1)
* peligroso , and I correctly understood that there are no battery covers here, are the batteries themselves flush?

* saintgraal yes, therefore it is necessary to be more careful with them - the corners break off during careless handling.

Well, at least some moisture-proof battery covers will not have to be searched, as on the 7404.
Total new keyboard - 25 pounds, a new battery - 106 dollars.
It remains to find the lid, I feel - the most difficult.

* saintgraal What kind of covers are you talking about?
By the way, in 7424 the handle is weak in bending, unlike previous models.

Post has been editedpeligroso - 05.03.19, 20:13

* peligroso ,

Attached images
Attached Image

* saintgraal on 7424 the principle of stubs is the same.
I also looked at your photos - you will need another cover-cap under the clave (where the cables are visible).

* peligroso ,
don’t look how it looks and where to buy?

* saintgraal if I find, I’ll write.

* peligroso Why is it critical?
Will the keyboard rise without it?

* saintgraal it protects against the ingress of fluid into the case if it hits the keyboard. It is possible without it, however, falling into the rain, it is possible to flood the board for example.

Rep: (0)
Gentlemen, does anyone know about the new Vostro 15 "5581?
I am interested in the IPS matrix and in general the general impression.

Rep: (10)
!!! people tell me this is normal temperature or not !!!
Dell e6410
Attached Image

* Vasile_22g, is it in idle or on load?

* Vasile_22g ,
what prevents just changing the thermal grease?

Rep: (10)
I left the game and yes I changed the thermal paste!

* Vasile_22g, drive the stress test in Hades, there will be a throttling process - there is still where to put your hands. So in general, you can work like that.

Rep: (27)
* Vasile_22g , Use HWMonitor. He will show you the maximum temperature under load. Most importantly, do not forget to run it before the game. And then drop the screen here. So the picture will be more complete.

Rep: (333)
Friends, purchased the Dell Vostro 5581. The question is as follows. It has a preinstalled Ubuntu specifically for Dell. How to install Windows 10 nearby without uninstalling Ubuntu?

Rep: (0)
Hello! Please tell me which hard drive is suitable for the Dell lattitude 5591 laptop. It has ssd there, I need to install the second hdd, but what parameters should it fit in. I don’t know how to choose them, thickness, width, what else, please advise the best disc.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 12:57