DELL laptops | [notebook] Owners dell, here!
Will DELL be your next laptop?
Will DELL be your next laptop?
Yes [ 1058 ] ** [51,06%]
Not [ 178 ] ** [8,59%]
I do not know [ 665 ] ** [32,09%]
Horror, just not DELL !!! [ 171 ] ** [8,25%]
Total votes: 2072

Rep: (2)
DELL laptops

Attached Image

Here we will discuss, share tips on the operation and configuration of laptops DELL

Useful:
Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 21.06.19, 22:07
Reason for editing: reshaping the header

Rep: (374)
I have Dell Inspiron 1525 =) there are no problems like)
Recently, there was a desire to try to put Hakintosh, but there is no one screw for the experiment = (

I have a DELL Vostro 1000. I recently bought it, I am very pleased with it. Interesting makos poyuzat. But how to be with firewood? : russian_ru:

herehttp://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.ph...les#Vostro_1400You can see how it goes on different beeches, your current is not + _) and so the current to try, though with AMD it is more difficult than with Intel =)

And if linuh? Also interesting. But again, everything rests on the driver. : diver:

Yes, I also thought about Ubuntu :) I decided to try using a virtual machine to start

13dream @ 11/05/2008, 4:54*
Yes, I also thought about Ubuntu :) I decided to try using a virtual machine to start

And you can learn more about Wirth car? Without wood for iron linuh will plow on it?
ps
I do not rummage in a question of an axis under the virtual machine. : grabli:

we are somehow off topic a bit already =)

We are discussing the issue of launching OS on laptops Dell))) all in the subject. : to_clue:

Well, Leopard 10.5.5 went like this, just downloaded VmWare 6.5, downloaded the image of Leopard 10.5.5 ready to work with Wirth. machine and started +) absolutely nothing was needed, the current brakes are creepy =)

And why does he slow down?

I will swing, watch, set. For the first time I deal with it. accomplish your goal later.
ps
And Temka is gaining momentum))): clap:

Rep: (51)
officially Dell stopped supporting XP ... the question is where to dig firewood for XP

Rep: (17)
I have a Dell XPS 1330 and is standing on it right now, XP, please help me find the last firewood for its vidyuhi (geforce 8400 gs). And I have been worrying for a week already ...: lol:

Jakproid: herehttp://forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=17:28404watched?

Rep: (1701)
Jakproid @ 11/11/2008, 9:46 PM*
I've been worrying for a week now ...

Try to gohere ;)

On the disk with wood unless there are drivers for Xp? If there is, then they should work fine with vidyuhi.

Post has been editedEzdovoy_Kot - 06.11.08, 04:50

Rep: (18)
very nravitstso XPS 15
but cheap sama is worth a half-carrot of green ...
although I will take a beech for neta and poigrazzo occasionally in something not demanding, since there is a BB
Looking towards Studio 15
double-edged sword)))
But in the store I looked at the screens - at XPS it is somehow prettier ... I mean the display of colors ..
Give pliz more arguments for final definiteness ... do you need to save money or take a studio and not a muzatso?
THX..

Rep: (17)

I already looked at ixbt, but there is no last wood. I now have firewood 175.19, but I would like a newer one, because the vidyuhi, they say, are burning on these laptops, so for me (my laptop)) the latest firewood is better.

very nravitstso XPS 15
but cheap sama is worth a half-carrot of green ...
although I will take a beech for neta and poigrazzo occasionally in something not demanding, since there is a BB
Looking towards Studio 15
double-edged sword)))
But in the store I looked at the screens - at XPS it is somehow prettier ... I mean the display of colors ..
Give pliz more arguments for final definiteness ... do you need to save money or take a studio and not a muzatso?
THX..

My advice is to take better Studio17 : P, and if you choose between 15 inch models, then the studio 15 is better for neta, and for playing xps 1530.
In studio 17, video is more powerful than in studio 15.

If playing games are not very demanding, then studio 15 will do. If I chose, I would take a studio.

Post has been editedJakproid - 06.11.08, 17:11

Rep: (18)
17 studio is not an option ... more bo and heavier ...
All the same, the studio is most likely cheaper by 500 dolor - and this is significant :)
Yes, and igruhi like warcraft will be on the studio iti ...
Toad crushes :)

ATP for help in choosing)

Post has been editedBruce_Keeper - 06.11.08, 17:22

You are here about igruhi everything)): rofl: And I don’t care about the games)) Although STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl immediately put it)) and think for it, plowing on my vostro 1000 without brakes on settings of about medium))): comando:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/11/19, 20:31