Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T | Discussion of energy, and the search tips on saving solutions

Rep: (295)
Power consumption (autonomous) Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
PictureRedmi Note 8T, willow
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Marriage and repair " пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

In this topic, we discuss power consumption
on different firmware and with a different set of applications!

Useful programs
Tips
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsmiers - 20.05.20, 19:38
Reason for editing: How to install or WakelockDetector What to do if the program you start writing: I'm sorry the action can not be completed

Rep: (13)
I posted in Firmware topic, but again there is a corresponding section, moved here. Autonomy is not yet pleases. The first time when I got smart and completely zaryadil- it was about 8:00. A little less. Then flew Update- miyuay 10. Autonomy fell and began a wild zhor gappsami batteries. Dikiy- 30, 40, 50%. C 11 Miyuay situation does not improve. To reset to factory defaults, the result until zero. Now I have almost full battery'll drop it and lay out the screens. Someone has another problem with gappsami? Any idea how to fight and because of what it can be? Last time I saw this on the MI4 hundred years ago, the thought of such problems anymore.

Rep: (0)
There is such a poser, a full battery lasts for 7-8 hours, the screen is not at all pleased, per night plus 5-7% of consumed services
Attached Image

Rep: (905)
Topic moved to subsection "Personal experience "

Rep: (34)
* hvman Yes, the battery eats notably. I minot3 with podsevshih 3000mA battery to work the same. I sold our device, but too much ..

* arkadyexp I even extortion. We'll have all the same to unlock the bootloader and find which process a gluttonous. Just wondering

I even up to seven hours of screen does not hold ... almost all disabled

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been edited7koluchiy7 - 18.12.19, 20:47
Reason for editing: More photos of the screen

Rep: (16)
* 7koluchiy7 ,
You have a bad signal. Here modem and eats the battery. I have a good signal, the screen turns 9-10 hours.

shestik8 @ 18.12.19, 22:54*
You have a bad signal. Here modem and eats the battery. I have a good signal, the screen turns 9-10 hours.

A two SIM cards do you have?

* 7koluchiy7 ,
Yes. Both are always in 4G.

shestik8 @ 18.12.19, 23:49*
Both are always in 4G

Strange ... Is the signal so much eating?

* 7koluchiy7 ,
Yes. More like eating. Sometimes communication module 1 in place Battery statistics in poor signal.

Rep: (10)
shestik8 @ 19.12.19, 2:54*
7koluchiy7,
You have a bad signal. Here modem and eats the battery.
Looking at the chart the phone from him does not fall asleep and goes discharge. And of course a bad signal further goes discharge tembolee that we have laid in the firmware search does not work network TD-SCDMA network only works SCDMA in China [attachment = "18259197: IMG_20191219_061756.jpg"] [attachment = "18259197: IMG_20191219_061756.jpg" ]

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsven9 - 05.01.20, 12:10
Reason for editing: Use

* sven9 ,
He's on the chart during an active mode of the screen coincides with the time. Sleeping just fine. During sleep, there were a couple of awakenings, but it came to the notice or the system updates that is.

* 7koluchiy7, and Statistics who ate how many can be seen? mobile network signal is nice, except that at the time of drawdown you discharge is not so strong. I would even say in the normal range.

hvman @ 19.12.19, 08:22*
Statistics who ate how many can be seen?

It's the other day doing a screen, but the point is that the screen eats most konechno.No it was the first discharge cycle after the purchase of new

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (431)
* 7koluchiy7,
(Preferably at night when the phone is not in use), make a bug report, for this in Settings>About phone>All options>make four / five tapas bar on the processor, after about a minute the phone will signal short vibration, and notification will appear in the curtain that an error report is made, which will be on the MIUI Explorer path>debud_log>file bugreport.zip, Put it here, look at what causes an increased power consumption.

maicom @ 19.12.19, 10:43*
desirable at night when the phone is not in use), make a bug report, for this in Settings>About phone>All options>make four / five tapas bar on the processor, after about a minute the phone will signal short vibration, and notification will appear in the curtain that an error report is made, which will be on the MIUI Explorer path>debud_log>file bugreport.zip, Put it here, look at what causes an increased power consumption.

I will try, thank you

maicom @ 19.12.19, 10:43*
let's see what causes high power consumption

Attached files

Attached filebugreport-2019-12-14-204515.zip(6.32 MB)

Rep: (431)
* 7koluchiy7,
First installed on your phone screen with IPS matrix, a display consumes more than amoled in conjunction with the size of the screen it will be one of the main consumers, I can recommend a dark picture on the background and turn dark theme, and secondly you have a poor cellular signal
Attached Image
third have included wi-fi while you were running Chrome and you're listening to something and still have something passed note Wi-Fi and Wifi multicast
Attached Image

Your main consumers of the programs itcom.android.chrome GOOGLE_SERVICES and com.ryeex.groot and also com.android.camera the screenshot is still seen to have worked com.google.android.tts is the standard speech synthesizer Google
Attached Image
seen here as the percentage spent batteries which application
Attached Image

Generally dump is not big but it can advise as I said a dark theme and wallpaper dark on the screen, about the differences screens can be readhere, As will be examined with your network signal, try other less energy-intensive browser with Google services to fight hard if not using synchronization unplug it to all Google services, automatic backup if included in the same disconnect play defense in the play store, just readhere.

Thank you for your detailed report very informative! Sync is disabled now pleymarkete will remove protection

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 11:28