> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei MediaPad M6 - Purchase | Tablet, 8.4 or 10.8 "

Rep: (234)
PurchaseHuawei MediaPad M6
PictureHuawei MediaPad M6
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Buy M6.

Purchase them with a discount
up to 10 000 rubles

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVolkodav. - 07.12.20, 19:22
Reason for editing: Reference to the announcement

Rep: (0)
What do you think with what saved on the tablet? IPS 2K EKRAN, 4GB, KIRIN 980 (this + -Qualcomm 845) Another technology is spoken. The price is very tasty, Lush would not put a terrible EKRAN

Rep: (30)
Darinol3 @ 06/23/19, 12:35*
The screen loses strongly?
If Dolby Vision is returned, then the brightness may even exceed the male. But something suggests that at the last moment all these buns were canceled. And about TAB5E .. I had to go at the start, when for the price of 35 more ears for 10-ki given. Now Off Price is already 40 and no gifts. IMHO is not worth it. Either for this price there should be 845-855th percent.

Post has been editedSser888 - 23.06.19, 13:39

Rep: (234)
* darinol3,
M5 also cost. Perhaps it is worth waiting for any discounts and shares. I bought my own way - 6 rubles cheaper from the stated price.
Why run in the first rows? The tablet is not the necessity, drawing.

Post has been editedChianuk - 23.06.19, 15:06

Rep: (21)
SSER888 @ 06/23/19, 14:53*
Now, besides Huava, there are no imputed alternatives on the plates and is not foreseen .. or some "bottom" from the terry Chinese, but without support and dubious quality, or Samsung-EPL for the horse price tag. In short, there is no alternatives to M6 and probably no longer be. It is not clear why it will offer it to us, but I'm waiting for a price tag at 25 for a base with Wi-Fi. True, I do not know what to prefer, maybe even 8.4 will go.

Xaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus

It is cheaper, you can buy now, operatives as much as the main memory is similar
Custom firmware are available

The screen is slightly less expansion, but I have to read the screens to read even IPS never liked. Even with the reading mode and low brightness of the eye tired on them
If Huaway starts for 128GB with 32 tr., Xaomi is bought calmly in the same configuration for 22
The difference in the price of 10 I could not justify

Post has been editedZdfGL - 23.06.19, 16:27
Reason for editing: OK

Moreover, if the MPAD is started here to sell, then prices are easily equal to Huavaem, and looking at the off prices of novels of smartphones, I would say that Huaway is even cheaper.

Rep: (17)
* Chianuk,
Honnor 8x costs 4, memory flows with 2.2 free up to 500 easy, given my script and up to 0 easily. But on the market of tablets 8K with 710 Kirin and this model at the price of an alternative, there are no alternative, and will look at the start that in gifts or by the Chinese to wait for the autumn then.

Rep: (21)
SSER888 @ 06/23/19, 17:23*
Moreover, if the MPAD is started here to sell, then prices are easily equal to Huavaem, and looking at the off prices of novels of smartphones, I would say that Huaway is even cheaper.

Huaway can be bought in China. And in China, the price cheaper reported will not cost the tablet. Not convincing

Internal Russian market I do not consider at all, because I do not understand why I have to pay for the same devices for 25-40 percent more expensive only for the inscriptions on the box in Russian

How many have seen shares in the official store Huawei - because of the high cost of buying it makes no sense, it's easier to Ali order

CHIANUK @ 06/23/19, 16:30*
Only 4G works. If you got to the glade with 3G - farewell the Internet.
Dear, before buying M5, I regarded the variable utility of a tablet from Xiaomi. He does not need. Unlike their smartphones - this is a piece ....

So M6 is also only 4g judging by the characteristics. Well, it is not a problem from the phone for the tablet the Internet. As dialer both tablets do not work. Therefore, the presence of SIM in 4G is not critical

Post has been editedZdfGL - 23.06.19, 23:00
Reason for editing: OK

Rep: (22)
Still, it is interesting, is the price in 21K for 10.8-64-WiFi and 25k- for LTE version, or will increase? So would like to apgent Mipad 4 for something more powerful. I have already lost hope with the P30 presentation, and Huaway is when the tablets have rolled out. I want to tell them a huge human thank you.
I would like to work up after all the same, because without a special load, I have one free out of 4 gigs, while a lot of prog unloaded from RAM, and if you start working with something, then there is no greater memory for sure

Rep: (8)
Yeah, appeared, although the start of sales is 10.8.8. But the price is slightly higher, of course, than expected, I hope we will also be, Gray 10.8 for 25.6K

Rep: (4)
31.303 - https: //ru.banggood.co...409db&cur_warehouse=cn.
or
33.093 - https: //ru.aliexpress....48356.6.341838c62HykrO

Where is better? Or wait for official sales in Russia? There is a great probability that, together with the "free" headphones, the price will be very higher.

Rep: (47)
8 thousand surcharges on Ali compared to the pre-ordered price on the Huavai website.

* m9cos , I think it is worth waiting for local prices and Har-k, in order to understand what.

Rep: (1)
ClubnewMen @ 07/05/19, 01:50*
Ali extra charge compared with the pre-ordered price on the Huavai website.

Where to make pre-orders? Have not found.

* m9cos , These are all Chinese versions for China. For us, these prices and dates do not matter.

Rep: (3)
What do you think, how much to wait for normal prices or the Russian launch of sabzh? Does it make sense on Alik to make pre-ordered or wait for something in the future?

Rep: (170)
clubnewmen @ 10.07.19, 11:02*
Samsung releases the murger M6. Galaxy Tab S6 on a snap 855

It never looks like a killer: the size is only 10 inches, but there are no options for 8 options. The flickering amoled is not suitable for all eyes: mine, for example, quickly get tired.
Announcement in August-September, and Huaway - 10-20 July. Well, as above, the price is ... at least, multiply by 2.

Post has been editedAlex7 - 10.07.19, 12:05

Rep: (170)
SSER888 @ 07/10/19, 12:27*
M6 Waiting for 25.

Prices have already announced:
MediaPad M6 (8.4) with Wi-Fi and 4 + 64 GB - $ 291
MediaPad M6 (8.4) with Wi-Fi and 4 + 128 GB - $ 349
MediaPad M6 (8.4) with 4G, Wi-Fi and 4 + 64 GB - $ 349
MediaPad M6 (8.4) with 4G, Wi-Fi and 4 + 128 GB - $ 393
MediaPad M6 (10.8) with Wi-Fi and 4 + 64 GB - $ 335
MediaPad M6 (10.8) with Wi-Fi and 4 + 128 GB - $ 393
MediaPad M6 (10.8) with 4G, Wi-Fi and 4 + 64 GB - $ 393
MediaPad M6 (10.8) with 4G, Wi-Fi and 4 + 128 GB - $ 508

If what, the source:
Huawei MediaPad M6: two sizes, the flagship processor and the sound from Harman Kardon
And I am waiting for MediaPad M6 (8.4) with 4G, Wi-Fi and 4 + 128 GB - $ 393 in about this price range. But for some reason, so far silence ...

Post has been editedAlex7 - 10.07.19, 13:34

* clubnewmen Well, here will be the same price as M5 now 24990, for which, in general, I expected, on pre-ordered or on the clabsen, it may be thrown out or 25k and gifts for 22k. Well, the term is about too in a month 2 and thought.

Post has been editedPIKreal - 10.07.19, 21:33

Prices for Ali decently so increased, the minimum was for 25k now 33k, which is no longer happy

Rep: (1)
To go nuts - Che with prices ??? Normally so on 8k rose

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 23:36