HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 - Discussion
CM-H-SHARK
Official site | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Focus on sound
The system of active noise cancellation and advanced technology accurately recognizes the audio processing other sounds, noises adapting to changes in real-time and instantly eliminate them. Enjoy clear sound in a crowded subway or in a noisy restaurant.

smart charging
You can charge the case not only with a standard charger and a USB Type-C cable. Case HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 supports wireless charging and fast reverse wireless charging. One cover charge cycle lasts for 4 headphone charging cycle.

ergonomic design
New headphones HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 not only provide high-quality sound, but also differ in a harmonious design. Symmetrical charging case combines style and practicality - thanks to its compact size it is easy to hold in hand and carry in your pocket or purse. The kit is available in white and black colors.

Quality and comfort
The ergonomic design HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 comfortably and securely placed in the pinna, providing a rich surround sound experience. headphone design gives maximum comfort during use.

Innovative processor: a stable connection via Bluetooth
Bluetooth 5.1 SoC with BLE module support, dual-channel synchronous transmission technology HUAWEI and advanced processing technology of the audio frequency of 356 MHz - all provide fast and stable wireless connection and accurate synchronization of audio and video tracks. Experience total immersion in games and videos!

You always hear
Opportunities smart Kirin A1 processor can suppress background noise and amplify the voice at the same time. The sound quality both in live communication!

High-precision voice
Headphones HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 equipped with an integrated vibration sensor which can detect voice and transmit it to a clean and amplified sound during calls while suppressing extraneous noise.

The aerodynamic design of the microphone
The wind will take away is no longer important words. Aerodynamic microphone design effectively suppresses wind noise, and he no longer prevent you talk with someone while walking, cross-training or cycling at a speed of 20 km / h!

Studio quality sound
Sensitive speakers are set with high precision to play every note exactly as it should sound. Allow yourself to enjoy a pure sound.

powerful bass
Each earphone equipped with a special pipe for transmitting low frequencies. Louder, more powerful and richer. Feel like in a music studio.

Instant mate
At the first pairing the headphones HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 just click on the pop-up window. Subsequently pairing is established automatically. Listen to your favorite music without being distracted by trivia.

In the rhythm of life
Headphones HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 easy to integrate into the rhythm of your life with a simple intuitive operation. Double-tap the right earpiece to start or pause playback. Double-tap the left earphone to activate or deactivate the active noise cancellation feature. Playback stops when you remove the headphones, and resumes when you put them on again.
Specifications
WEIGHT
4.5 g (one earphone)
48 g (Charging Case)

CHARGING
Charging Case - about 1 chasa (wire charge)
Headsets - about 1 hours (charger cover)

COLORS
Carbon Black and Ceramic White

NUTRITION
30 mAh (min.) (One earphone)
410 mAh (min.) (Charging Case)

BLUETOOTH RANGE
HUAWEI Kirin A1 5.1

DRIVER
Speaker вЊЂ14,2 mm

TIME TO PLAY AUDIO
4 hours Playback at a single charge
20 hours playback charging holster

CONTROL
double-clicking Manage

PAIRING Clicking on the pop-up window
There (on the smartphone interface EMUI10 or higher)

DETERMINATION OF HEADPHONES
There (on the smartphone interface EMUI10 or higher)

FORM FACTOR
Open / Wireless / Bluetooth

THE SIZE
41.5 x 20.4 x 17.8 mm (one earphone)
вЊЂ60,9 x 21,8 mm (Charging Case)

Connector for charging
Wired: USB Type-C (5V 1.2 A 6W)
Wireless: standard Qi (2W)

NOISE SUPPRESSION
active noise cancellation technology

CONTENTS OF DELIVERY
  • Headphones
  • charging Case
  • USB-charging cable Type-C
  • Quick Start Guide
  • safety notice
  • Warranty card

Instructions and useful
Reviews and Reviews

Before asking a question, readthis!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 10.05.20, 12:25
Reason for editing: Structuring

Rep: (2)
True - perfect for charging QC1 cheap charge, with the LED turns off when fully charged

Rep: (430)
Shram62 @ 27.03.20, 13:31*
perfect for charging QC1

: Lol: but you asked for 2 and 3 ...

Rep: (126)
I can not get my P30 charge fribadsy about 3 to cover the air ... chyadnt?

PRO TREK @ 27.03.20, 14:26*
chyadnt?

Huawei P30 Pro - Discussion

Rep: (0)
I have so far only hanging 1.9.0.226

Rep: (42)
WatchBoss @ 28.03.20, 14:30*
I have so far only hanging 1.9.0.226

Similarly, just checked

Rep: (333)
AlNDelev @ 28.03.20, 17:16*
just checked
510 is withdrawn like? Who had time - he managed: unsure:
Attached Image

Post has been editedAleks1039 - 28.03.20, 15:19

Aleks1039 @ 28.03.20, 15:19*
withdrew like?

from infa? : Rolleyes:

Rep: (192)
I have long been worth 510

Rep: (0)
I, too, is 510. It's okay.

Rep: (126)
226ya worth mentioning that the last 8 /

Rep: (12)
Niformatsii bit. Probably not very helpful :)

Phone

Huawei Mate 20 Pro - EMUI 10, Bluetooth AAC codec information is available only through a menu for developers (headset must be inserted into the ear)

ASUS Pro M1 - 9 android, after connecting to bluetooth properties writes that connected HD Audio: AAC

Xiaomi Mi 4c - 7 android, SBC only

Xiaomi MI9 SE - 9 android, after connecting to bluetooth properties writes that the SBC is connected, although the menu for developers, you can select the codec until LDHC, in the end still have the SBC, AAC connect failed, hmm ....

Column JBL Tuner FM bluetooth (100% original) - SBC only

Rep: (333)
Andrewdroid @ 28.03.20, 21:21*
ASUS Pro M1
We must look to the Asus designers menu. On September 5 Zenfone android in connection properties worth "HD Audio: AAC", but if you go in the developer menu, you can see that there is no AAC, and you try to change the codec after rejoining on the menu flies on sbc :)
By the way, on the Redmi Note 8 Pro codec AAC 10 android is working fine :)

Posted on 28/03/2020, 19:34:

coolperec @ 28.03.20, 17:20*
where infa
Why does the rest of the then 510 did not come? I wrote like here already that the first upgrade to the 510 hung, and then returned to 226 :)

Rep: (3017)
Andrewdroid @ 28.03.20, 18:21*
Xiaomi MI9 SE - 9 android
in mi9se restriction on use. AAC codec, as many xiaomi - only from the list of headphones will AAS; however AndrГ©. 10 has all the rules.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 28.03.20, 19:42

Rep: (6)
Me knocking Al life 10.1.1.304
Somebody put?
Attached Image

Rep: (13)
* alexrus707 Apparently it is on the tubes Chinatown.

Attached Image

Rep: (24)
* iluhin It AppGallery in this version, after yedinichku 10)

Rep: (77)
alexrus707 @ 29.03.20, 6:14*
Somebody put?
last updated, all the rules.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedNikola2808 - 29.03.20, 05:25

Rep: (6)
iluhin @ 29.03.20, 2:46*
apparently it on the tubes Chinatown.

I.e? I have the most Russian of all the tea.

Rep: (739)
* iluhin This piercing ears, and it is about the version of the application.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 00:44