CM-H-SHARK
Discussion пїЅ | A source of information

Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Focus on sound
The system of active noise cancellation and advanced technology accurately recognizes the audio processing other sounds, noises adapting to changes in real-time and instantly eliminate them. Enjoy clear sound in a crowded subway or in a noisy restaurant.

smart charging
You can charge the case not only with a standard charger and a USB Type-C cable. Case HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 supports wireless charging and fast reverse wireless charging. One cover charge cycle lasts for 4 headphone charging cycle.

ergonomic design
New headphones HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 not only provide high-quality sound, but also differ in a harmonious design. Symmetrical charging case combines style and practicality - thanks to its compact size it is easy to hold in hand and carry in your pocket or purse. The kit is available in white and black colors.

Quality and comfort
The ergonomic design HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 comfortably and securely placed in the pinna, providing a rich surround sound experience. headphone design gives maximum comfort during use.

Innovative processor: a stable connection via Bluetooth
Bluetooth 5.1 SoC with BLE module support, dual-channel synchronous transmission technology HUAWEI and advanced processing technology of the audio frequency of 356 MHz - all provide fast and stable wireless connection and accurate synchronization of audio and video tracks. Experience total immersion in games and videos!

You always hear
Opportunities smart Kirin A1 processor can suppress background noise and amplify the voice at the same time. The sound quality both in live communication!

High-precision voice
Headphones HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 equipped with an integrated vibration sensor which can detect voice and transmit it to a clean and amplified sound during calls while suppressing extraneous noise.

The aerodynamic design of the microphone
The wind will take away is no longer important words. Aerodynamic microphone design effectively suppresses wind noise, and he no longer prevent you talk with someone while walking, cross-training or cycling at a speed of 20 km / h!

Studio quality sound
Sensitive speakers are set with high precision to play every note exactly as it should sound. Allow yourself to enjoy a pure sound.

powerful bass
Each earphone equipped with a special pipe for transmitting low frequencies. Louder, more powerful and richer. Feel like in a music studio.

Instant mate
At the first pairing the headphones HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 just click on the pop-up window. Subsequently pairing is established automatically. Listen to your favorite music without being distracted by trivia.

In the rhythm of life
Headphones HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 easy to integrate into the rhythm of your life with a simple intuitive operation. Double-tap the right earpiece to start or pause playback. Double-tap the left earphone to activate or deactivate the active noise cancellation feature. Playback stops when you remove the headphones, and resumes when you put them on again.
Specifications
WEIGHT
4.5 g (one earphone)
48 g (Charging Case)

CHARGING
Charging Case - about 1 chasa (wire charge)
Headsets - about 1 hours (charger cover)

COLORS
Carbon Black and Ceramic White

NUTRITION
30 mAh (min.) (One earphone)
410 mAh (min.) (Charging Case)

BLUETOOTH RANGE
HUAWEI Kirin A1 5.1

DRIVER
Speaker вЊЂ14,2 mm

TIME TO PLAY AUDIO
4 hours Playback at a single charge
20 hours playback charging holster

CONTROL
double-clicking Manage

PAIRING Clicking on the pop-up window
There (on the smartphone interface EMUI10 or higher)

DETERMINATION OF HEADPHONES
There (on the smartphone interface EMUI10 or higher)

FORM FACTOR
Open / Wireless / Bluetooth

THE SIZE
41.5 x 20.4 x 17.8 mm (one earphone)
вЊЂ60,9 x 21,8 mm (Charging Case)

Connector for charging
Wired: USB Type-C (5V 1.2 A 6W)
Wireless: standard Qi (2W)

NOISE SUPPRESSION
active noise cancellation technology

CONTENTS OF DELIVERY
  • Headphones
  • charging Case
  • USB-charging cable Type-C
  • Quick Start Guide
  • safety notice
  • Warranty card

Useful

Before asking a question, readthis!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 23.01.20, 09:19
Reason for editing: Operating Instructions

Rep: (67)
I have a question about the reception sensitivity. In one of the videos Reviews man closed palms ears with headphones and all, they started to stammer wildly. But it was at the show with crude stitching. If you are playing close his ears with his hands - you, the owners of Huawei Freebuds 3, the sound is lost in the headphones?

Then, as far as I know, the individual sound premise in each earpiece with your phone only implemented in EMUI 10. So that owners do not say Huawei phones about the reliability of the connection between the headphones? If one earphone to pull out of the ear, and, for example, reached down to create a link between the headset has not been through the head, and through the body, when the connection is no longer a stable? If I am not mistaken, the connection with the phone goes to the left earphone, and then the left is associated with the right.

Rep: (58)
On shop.huawei.ru started presale, club price for huawei club members of 8290 rubles.

Rep: (7)
* Docca Not found, you can read more.

Rep: (19)
* velisonchik If the login on the site, Required to pay a full price plus a bracelet as a gift. If you are a member of Huawei club, then the rating plate on the site you can go to the "secret section" there are usually cheaper all sympathetic, but without gifts. And there the price lugs 8300 pe

* mishator , understood thanks)

Rep: (58)
* velisonchik, for those who are a member of the club, the price of the goods below. Become a club member, you can leave a review on Yandex.market or buying products at huawei.shop.ru a certain amount. Log in using your account on their website, a club member spots in the upper left corner of the rectangular burgundy znachok huawei club, clicking on which you get a special price. In the above privacy, freebuds 3 are 10990, and the club price of 8290. For more information about the club can be found on huawei.shop.ru chatting. There is another option to ask 4pdashnikov having an account in the club, to help with the purchase of a discount, but it is associated with opredennyh risk, you can run into a rogue.

* Docca Thanks for the details)

I found a post to receive a coupon with a surprise until you get the coupon itself. Maybe this is exactly what the guys said above. (Try)

Rep: (653)
velisonchik @ 28.11.19, 12:10*
Maybe this is exactly what the guys said above. (Try)

Under the bottom of this article you write the name of the song, you write the same personal code.

* yury_z That's right, and it is written in the instructions, is not it?

Rep: (42)
* Max_C ,
Firmware headphones. This answer I found in Al Life program to help.

Rep: (10)
ZeroBit @ 28.11.19, 02:09*
I have a question about the reception sensitivity.
On EMUI 9, that is no different from the rest of Android, everything is fine. Headphones are independent from each other, leave the phone with the headset in one room, you go into another room, everything is OK. Connect disappears there when and where you go with two. Of course, nothing is lost if you shut your ears.

Rep: (111)
* Max_C ,
Or you can check this: get your hands both earbuds, turn on the music and then one of them put away in the case. Tws at all if you take in our case the slave master continues to play, and if on the contrary the music will stop to play in the one that stayed in my ears. And usually you can zakonnektit separately. And here is how?

* all4happy ,
Just I checked alternately placing each earpiece separately in the case and closing it with the playing music. Each earphone is of the case continued to play.

Rep: (111)
* mn-a ,
Wow, suddenly. I understand this is the first ears after airpods on those sales.
Tested with a smartphone is not Huawei?

Post has been editedall4happy - 28.11.19, 14:09

velisonchik @ 28.11.19, 10:10*
I found a post to receive a coupon with a surprise until you get the coupon itself. Maybe this is exactly what the guys said above. (Try)

I got a coupon. Rather only the code valid for each user (since the code with chelasavagemessiahzine.comI could not get poyuzat).
Coupon provides a discount on the 1000r (but became a paid shipping for me, 300r)

A coupon which gave me: AFB31000

Post has been editedvelisonchik - 28.11.19, 14:27
Reason for editing: Added code

* all4happy ,
No, this is not a smartphone in his arms.

Rep: (1)
all4happy @ 28.11.19, 11:51*
Max_C,
Or you can check this: get your hands both earbuds, turn on the music and then one of them put away in the case. Tws at all if you take in our case the slave master continues to play, and if on the contrary the music will stop to play in the one that stayed in my ears. And usually you can zakonnektit separately. And here is how?

checked, playing individually, both, no matter what was in the briefcase. the above method has checked in one go: first left shoved into the case, took out, put right, the music will not be interrupted

Rep: (10)
all4happy @ 28.11.19, 14:07*
Tested with a smartphone is not Huawei?
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x, the same thing. Any one earphone in a case (open or closed - does not matter), the second game in two rooms.

Rep: (15)
velisonchik @ 27.11.19, 11:15*
Guys, I am myself in the MSC, will soon share (pass only in MSC) with the purchase of a pair, the second as a gift. Who are the other towns, I can assist (in HP).

For the first 200 customers only! You really want to snatch at least yourself?

Post has been editeddacapo2 - 28.11.19, 22:05

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/04/20, 10:26