Tips to start to develop on the IOS | mat.tehnicheskoe software development process

Rep: (0)
Hello!

Decided to enter on the IOS development. There are several issues on serial ports, software process.
What is better to use for development? Mac mini, iMac, hakintosh, Dev? Now available PC Core I3 4 GB of RAM, SSD. I set vmWare 15, the image of Mountain Lion, earned quickly. But xCode need fresh IOS version, and after the upgrade everything was laggy. CPU utilization to 85%, substantially 100% of RAM

What more appropriate, upgrade computer (PC supports up to 32 GB of memory, optional SSD) or acquire iMac or mac-mini?
if the choice in the direction of the iMac whether to bind to boo or just buy a new one? in the case of the new model a more appropriate? iMac can this upgrade?

Rep: (156)
* ios-dev,
for comfortable work with the head missing macmini late2012 / i5 / 8
Dev under Windows is not a server - a slag
imac can be upgraded (and mini), but work on it is less convenient. Optimally, when there are two identical monitors.

t.r.o.n Well, thanks for the advice!

Monitors, mouse, keyboard already st available.

What advise in methodology? from books or paid courses? Which way is better "dive"?

* ios-dev,
Video - for this amerikosskih housewives.
courses ... I do not know. As for me - it makes no sense.
if you have experience in the development of any other - books are more than enough.
go to the swift or objC - solves every man for himself. I swift alien. He bears a strong resemblance to the java unreadable listing and pile all implicit.
at the moment, there are no major differences.
the final program for the swift more compact than objC but has performance issues under high loads.
the rest - to taste

* t.r.o.n.,

development experience is, but enetrprayz database (backend)
fluent English, conversational.

Which of the books you recommend to start? I decided to go to the swift.

* ios-dev,
go to the store of the apple. They navypuskali many things for swift -https: //books.apple.co...-swift-5-1/id881256329
and there are many
Although, as said above, they are not particularly interested in

As advice. Read something by Apple ideology. This will save on a lot of misunderstandings.
And runs on most IDE description

Post has been editedt.r.o.n. - 07.11.19, 14:05

* t.r.o.n.,

Thank!

Rep: (5)
I advise you to start with a Hackintosh). Am I missing laptop i7 8750, and 24 GB RAM. If you work on a low iron may not have enough patience.
I advise you to go through SWIFT BOOK courses per month master database. Then go to the interview).

wolfyteze @ 15.11.19, 02:01*
I advise you to start with a Hackintosh)

hakintosh had washed away before - now is not present.
Development should be conducted on Catalina, and she is very capricious. Now all the people izmuchal ....
And the point? same-McMinn worth a penny.
And the main thing. Haq on i7 / msi 32 at the correct mamma vidyuhi not overtakes these problems (which do not need to multimedia) mini i5 / 16
Something like that
wolfyteze @ 15.11.19, 02:01*
Then go to the interview).

uh. how-to and nakoy?
Now work in teams where you have an interview, it is not practical

Rep: (5)
t.r.o.n. @ 11/15/19, 11:02*
hakintosh had washed away before - now there is no

I do not agree. All games- this windows, everything else, only MacOS.
Work in unity, android studio, Xcode and do not know the troubles.
Tolerable for Hackintosh laptop can be taken as 60-80. Mack with such characteristics will cost more than 150.
Plus can be installed immediately 3 system (MacOS, Linux, Microsoft).
I basically cross-platform projects'm writing, I'm happy with everything.

t.r.o.n. @ 11/15/19, 11:02*
Now work in teams where you have an interview, it is not practical

How does a person find a team if he is not even practical development experience?

And about Catalina yet I did not dare to move, as it only x64.

Post has been editedwolfyteze - 15.11.19, 18:02

* wolfyteze
on the poppy as the same is put any number of axes and with less dancing than a hack, but that the same Windows and Ubuntu is more convenient in the parallels.

at prices you are wrong. rates differ by 10-15%.

I went to the hack of the Tiger era. (In parallel to the normal on Macs)
last hack killed to the last cat. too big hemorrhagic in the absence of an obvious financial gain.

Unity, as well as the bucket - not interested.
but the charm of Catalina in development, especially in applications of joint pad / Catalina - it megavazhno.

at the expense of a full off i86, the problems are not felt. unless renewed, and the whole package adobe movavi.

Rep: (18)
Example upgrading an old iMac 27, 2011, replaced everything percent, RAM, graphics card and added the SSD
https: //blog.orange-ap...c-2011-maximum-upgrade

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.11.20, 19:13