HUAWEI Band 4 - Discussion | [Fitness Bracelet]

Rep: (82)
Huawei Band 4 - Discussion
huawei band 4
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
In Russia started selling new sports bracelet HUAWEI Band 4. In comparison with the previous generation, he received an improved interface with visual effects, more convenient connector for charging and support technology determining blood oxygen saturation level.

Device characteristics
HUAWEI Band 4 is equipped with a 0.96-inch color display with a resolution 160h80 pixel capable of displaying up to 35 characters simultaneously.
The display supports booting of removable dials, available in the appendix Watch Faces Store.
Built right into the band charging port allows you to connect any device to the USB-port.
Accessory withstand immersion in water at a depth of 50 meters.
pulse monitoring HUAWEI TruSeen в„ў 3.5
Monitoring sleep data HUAWEI TruSleep в„ў 2.0
Different sport modes
Intelligent Assistant: Call and message notifications
Bracelet also equipped with a sensor for determining blood oxygen saturation level - signs, reflective efficiency of oxygen delivery to tissues and organs.
New HUAWEI Band 4 provides nine sports modes: running, walking and biking outdoors and indoors, elliptical trainers and rowing, arbitrary exercise. Built-in sensors, which include three-axis accelerometer, let you track your distance, speed, number and frequency of steps, pulse dynamics change, calories burned, route, and more, and after training all the parameters can be analyzed on a smartphone.
The bracelet has a set of useful functions, including identification of calls, search your phone, remote control of the camera, smartwatch, a reminder of the need to warm-up and so on. D. Battery charge is enough to 6 days of the tracker with the included functions of sleep monitoring and heart rate, and up to 9 days - without the constant heart rate monitoring.

Reviews

Useful
How to add your dialThank you for the test user* YooYap, (His example of loading). Dials need to be customized to fit the screen.

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Regarding additions and updates to the topic header, the topic curator is always ready to help you.Klafid
In order to avoid flooding in the subject and to communicate, use the private messaging system (QMS)
Please stickRulesforum and respect each other!

Post has been editedKlafid - 07.02.20, 09:03
Reason for editing: How to add your dial

Huawei band 4 went on sale in Russia, and there is no discussion.
Perhaps already the owners of the tracker.

Rep: (31)
Today I bought in a connected. Three digital dial, and so far everything. measurement of oxygen in the blood, do not watch it (yes actually it is not necessary, because it is a function of anything). Firmware Update is also no do not watch.Control the camera of the smartphone in it, and it is not stated (this must be corrected in the description).Like everything else works flawlessly, but at only half the day gone ... Let's see what would happen next. But here's what to it does not need any docking station - this is its main advantage, as for me, now even the autonomy it is not particularly important because I have always and everywhere it can be charged without any problems.
Especially while discussing something and nothing, Besides from the fact that the straps on them even Ali is not at all no. Well, so the device is nice, made without any complaints.

Post has been editedvsmolett - 08.11.19, 14:05

vsmolett @ 07.11.19, 18:30*
Three digital dial, and so far everything.

Here's a way to get your account + other (bracelets) devices after creating and linking your account appear ext. dialsGetting dials

They do not exist in the application because it is impossible to create a cloud server in Russia.
vsmolett @ 07.11.19, 18:30*
Control the camera of the smartphone there is no

Unfortunately, like other products only with Huawei / Honor smartphones.

If you do not make it more difficult to write a review + photo live device.

Theme while empty, but with your help, will come to life.

Post has been editedKlafid - 08.11.19, 12:24

While day was like with the device. During this time, it took 11% of the battery charge. Including the need for me to notice, set up "Do Not Disturb", alarm clock (not smart, not like when the gadget is smarter than me), with dials did not bother, and satisfied the standard. Included rub-slip, and the continuous monitoring of heart I do not need it, I turned it off.
Service perfectly coped with the task, (well I knew from the time of use honor band 3), but this bracelet vibration and more powerful (or?) Sensitivity. Smart alarm clock did not put, for the simple reason that he can wake me as much as 20 minutes before the required deadline and it will knock me all morning, and I'll be doing those 20 minutes? ) And so I get up and immediately change into jogging clothes and running three rubles in the street. By the way, to set the interval intelligent alarm less than 20 minutes, it is ridiculous, because REM sleep may occur in short intervals - as a result wake as it is, well, here everyone chooses ...
About sleep - Cheto me he stopped, the report showed, in general, is interesting, but you have to watch it in the dynamics of at least one week. But the time of falling asleep and waking up correctly calculated.
About the race - a smartphone with a not taken (and never take short races), I usually run with an optical heart rate monitor Polar-OH1 and watches Suunto Ambit Vertical, so there was nothing to compare. I have to say that all the data is in line with the minimum differences - that in general a great result. Heart rate, distance, pace - all within a minimal error. And it is given that the band worked without GPS, and only with their accelerometers.
So it is quite fully. Well, once again about the build quality - no complaints, shower passed the test without any consequences.
So I recommend, good value for money thing.

Pictures below:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 08.11.19, 16:04
Reason for editing: Images under the spoiler.

Rep: (0)
I bought a bracelet last week. The living compared with Band 3 pro. There is a difference in size, the powder looks massive and shape of the bracelet is slightly different. Differences between amoled screen on Proshka and TFT on four did not notice any. Dials appear immediately after connecting the strap to the phone. With its functions to cope perfectly bracelet. Unfortunately, when buying was not available in other colors, so I chose black. As mentioned above, while Ali is not removable straps. The most important chip consider charging directly from yusb immediately disappears the need for additional wires or charging cradle.

Attached Image

KriONE @ 08/11/19, 17:05*
Dials appear immediately after connecting the strap to the phone

Where exactly they were, in the application "Health" or in some other? Sfotkayte with a non-standard dial pliz.

Rep: (45)
GPS is not it?

Rep: (45)
Resolution: 120 x 240 pixels
Size: 0.95 inches (21.6 mm Г— 10.8 mm)
This Huawei Band 3 Pro

This lower resolution?

Rep: (5)
Posted on 11/09/2019, 21:47:

* norrest
Yes, this 80 * 160

Post has been editedPavlikman - 09.11.19, 21:47

Rep: (4)
Yesterday also bought this device has replaced the band 2 pro.
The screen is bright, the design is much better than any other band-s.
I'm only disappointed by counting steps, stroking his cat for about 10 minutes and bracelet counted 1,000 steps, and so quickly become an athlete. This is normal, and then he taught?

To charge the device it is necessary to remove the strap. Over time, the bracket will simply fall out ((

akilin @ 10.11.19, 08:50*
To charge the device it is necessary to remove the strap. Over time, the bracket will simply fall out ((

Why this conclusion? Have you ever seen the construction of the castle? I think it will collapse much later than we had these bracelets we change a couple of generations of new devices. 52 weeks a year, just do not have to charge more frequently. I do not think that someone would wear it more than two years ...
zemlymag @ 10.11.19, 08:47*
I'm only disappointed by counting steps, stroking his cat for about 10 minutes and bracelet counted 1,000 steps, and so quickly become an athlete. This is normal, and then he taught?

So that it can learn? It's a device for counting the flapping of hands, his other source of information from the outside world no. they all work. His legs should be hung so that it only considered steps.

* vsmolett Designs differ from HB4? If not, the reliability is in doubt, and the bracket can be lost for the charging time

Post has been editedakilin - 10.11.19, 18:49

Of course is different, it is different. And there is no longer any brackets.

Post has been editedvsmolett - 10.11.19, 21:28

Rep: (18)
* Zemlymag * KriONE, please look (plus with me) on the huawei band 4 considers setting VO2 max? For example, huawei band 3 does not even thought about this option

Post has been editedvlytvyn - 10.11.19, 22:04

Rep: (2)
Display technology anywhere in the description is not specified, TFT?
If yes, then this sadness.
I have a COR with the TFT, there is a diagonal more and even permit much vochfeys can upload chic that gorgeous always and everywhere except on the street ... Amoled honor band 4/5 in this plan wins no options.
Manage your music is?
Posts old when new yourself go?
Accelerometer all 3 axis?

Rick.z @ 11.11.19, 07:58*
Display technology anywhere in the description is not specified, TFT?

This is a good IPS, and black on black surprise, at first I ashamed to say, I thought it was even AMOLED. Well, here is only one minus - AOD correct display is not available, keep this in mind. The rest of the display - perfect.

Rick.z @ 11.11.19, 11:58*
Accelerometer all 3 axis?

As far as I've heard, there are 3-axis

Post has been editedValemil - 11.11.19, 14:35

* KriONE , Hello! What mark will give the bracelet over the time?

Rep: (0)
* vsmolett , Dials appeared in the Health appendix. But I'm not from Russia and the region, respectively, too, is different, it can be influenced. The bracelet can be downloaded 4-5 dials, further completes the memory and need to remove other.
Here it is one of the non-standard
Attached Image

Posted on 11/11/2019, 16:37:

* Valemil I think that justifies its price by more than if you buy Ali 11.11 will be even cheaper. Took on more of the notification and hours, this is no problem. The form factor is considered ideal, and if permission or excuse mount bracelet from frequent releasably fix this new bracelet. Switching tracks not found, but this feature is like as long as it is only on bracelets Honor.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 21:58